EPISODE: DV asks a DUMB a question; hurt Amoli

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother πŸ˜• and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. πŸ˜† *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? πŸ˜•Amoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face
πŸ‘another  Fantastic update πŸ˜ƒ Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this way😲  HOW COULD HE???...
Originally posted by Savitha0101

πŸ‘another  Fantastic update πŸ˜ƒ Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this way😲  HOW COULD HE???...
πŸ˜† you already know the answer lol
Originally posted by music_girl

The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother πŸ˜• and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

blah..blah...this part was little boring, it was quite emotional

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Very pretty green colour really suits her a lot and those eyes muaahhh ❀️

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. πŸ˜† *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? πŸ˜•Amoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

This scene was quite shocking for us too 😲, thought hope its not real. DV who loves amoli to the core can never do such things. After all its a dream sequence...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face

Thanks for the update dear

Originally posted by music_girl

πŸ˜† you already know the answer lol

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ hahahahaha...
Originally posted by Savitha0101

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ hahahahaha...
i also knwo the answer i watched today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah how could hw lolzz he is jalous naa πŸ˜†