SSK written update 06/08

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                              WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Simar telling Sujata that she did not wore any jewellery...she will bring a necklace...khusi is once again stubborn and tells Sujata ma is good looking..Due to necklace..sujata ma's matching may distrub...manoranjan tells with necklace sujata will look more beautiful and tells simar to get necklace...Simar is suprised by khusi's words...and goes to mataji's room to get necklace...Khusi is tensed

Simar comes to mataji's room and opens the locker and sees jewellery and remembers Roli's words and takes a plate and rubs the necklace to the plate and gold color fades...she takes one more necklace and bangle and does the same and finds out all the jewellery is fake and thinks she should tell the truth to everybody

In downstairs everybody is waiting for simar...prem's father tells  sujata ji you are looking good without necklace,We are getting late...we need to leave...mataji also tells the same...Sujata tells Khusi to take care of simar,she is your responsibility...khusi agrees...All leave.

Simar comes downstairs to tell the truth and sees everone left...khusi turns toward simar..Simar looks angrily at khusi...khusi thinks " why is Simar looking at me angrily "...Simar goes upstairs...

Simar in room thinks she should call mataji and tell the truth...But she remembers mataji telling they should attend marriage...as they called and invited all of them...and thinks she will tell truth after they return home...she should tell Roli and calls Roli...Simar tells roli that jewellery is fake...Roli is shocked listening this..and Roli tells simar that whatever she said is right...Simar tells " Yes,now it's my turn to get back you home...as you have done so much to me...Simar tells Roli that She will tell truth to the family after they return home...Roli asks what do you mean by  return , and asks where did they go..Simar tells they went to attend marriage at Meerut..Roli asks Is she alone?...Simar tells Khusi is also with her...Roli is shocked and alerts Simar...

At night time..Khusi picks up handfull of marbles...and drops all marbles infront of Simar's room and goes from there and hides...khusi sees Simar opening door and hears a Scream ...khusi is all happy and goes to the place hurrily and Khusi falls down...Simar opens the door..khusi is shocked...Simar gives her hand ...khusi holds Simar's hand and stood..

Simar starts a long speech ..."  What ever she done till now was drama...you betrayed the family...i know what you have done and tells the oil scene that happened at temple...poison drama...fake jewellery...and now marble drama...i give you a chance tomorrow after the family comes you will tell them the truth"...Khusi sheds fake tears and tells "  what are you telling Simar didi?"...Simar tells.."Shut..i know the truth...today you thought  of taking my happiness from me " ...Khusi cries No didi...Simar tells " ok if you not tell them...i will tell the truth...After that you will be in police station...Khusi is shocked...Simar tells " choice is yours,which is better Tell the truth or Go to jail"...Episode ends

No Precap
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago
thanks deepika for the superfast update...
Thanks for the update.

So..Simar is now brave enough to threaten BILLO RANI????? Simar is saying...either the truth or police station...WOW...I don't buy it...Simar will be taught a lesson for threatening BILLO because CV's are in love with BILLO...not Simar...

There's an article that Simar will suffer miscarriage as she will fall from stairs after BILLO fails the first time...BILLO will succeed in killing Simar's baby...not Simar though...some revenge for killing BILLO's sis...
Edited by timepass - 11 years ago
Ur absolutely right cvs love billo rani and hate simar from the beginning, who wouldn't seriously she is the most boring character in Indian television, she is dumb and definitely cannot act because if she is the main so called lead they shud have made her little stronger , she is  always waiting for some thing bad to happened and then tell so called truth seriously why can't she text prem about what happened doesn't matter if they re going to wedding atleast let him know so if she has a miscarriage he knows it's khushi fault. I can't stand roli either anymore.
Thank you for wu.😊 very well written 👏 I liked the simar's boldness in today epi 😊