AM WU 06/08/2012 *Amrit,nats ka vaar 4 eachother*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for update..

Nimrit just rocked it the Epi..Amrit is for some surprises.

Cant believe amrit  still has the attitude of a princess.

Agni scene always a must watch.they said the truth about each other but later again with their nok-jhok..

Agam  could not rip the pic but sense something and kept it in his pocket..afterall its his nimrit pic..

Agam all set to enjoy princess Amrit humiliation..

cant wait to see wat's the Logo of nimrit international...
Thank you Twinkle_belle

Tomorrow episode will be a D day episode😍

Today's epi was good 👍🏼
TY!!

and yes, would love a banner contest!
Thank you very much for the WU and yes open new topic about banner.
All the best.
Thank you so much for the WU. I'm praying for  Amrit's plan to backfire and so happy to see Agham happy at Amrit's insult. 
And about the banner I think you must contact   _Aanchal_ before doing anything. Because I think she has forwarded the query. Just check her post in the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3123817?pn=2. So just PM her and find out if she is doing something for that. If she is not doing anything you can definitely put up the banner contest😊
Thanks Twinkle for taking time and giving us written update :) Wow will love to participate in AM banner contest :)
thanks twinkle for the update 
Originally posted by lakshmi42

And about the banner I think you must contact
_Aanchal_ before doing anything. Because I think she has forwarded the query. Just check her post in the linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3123817?pn=2. So just PM her and find out if she is doing something for that. If she is not doinganythingyou candefinitelyput up the banner contest😊

I got a pm from jazz25 ( senior member) asking me to sort a banner out for the forum .. So hence i am doing this :)