Posted: 11 years ago
Some actors still away our hearts with their varied display of emotions and make an impact so deep that they live with us throughout.And its not very often that we come across such actors,who make us cry with them,laugh with them,and even fall in love with them.

It doesn't often happens to me that I'm swept away with the emotions of an actor,but when it does,it leaves an impression so deep that I totally get mesmerized.Among few of the actors,whom I respect,are Rati Pandey and Sumit Vats.About Rati,we've been aware of her versatility and dedication as an actor;but my this post is especially meant for Sumit,who,according to me,has born as an actor today[6th August episode].What an outburst of emotion!He definitely stole away the moment,and has proved that you don't need to be born as an actor;you become an actor.

My request to all of you,please don't start fighting over the topic,as it is a simple way of gesture to show the appreciation of an actor.You'll are welcome to share your views.
Edited by Earnshaw - 11 years ago
πŸ‘
very true
today epi sumit vats acting superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very true..

He was alwasy good.. but today he was best and the though it was shown just for few mintues... but that was enough for him to nail his emotions..

Loved his acting and ur post
Edited by adinats07 - 11 years ago
yes sumit is a born actor  ricky diwan to rishi he is wonderful cvs never gave him emotional scenes but when given he rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

indira should be ready for ricky diwan  he should divorce indira sumit as ricky diwan inanger will rock
Yes today Sumit was superb.

But I disagree , today Sumit as a Actor is born.

He has been a top class Actor , playing every emotion to the limit of perfection for quite many months now.
So true. He has so much of potential.
I am watching the last moments multiple times.
He stole the limelight today.

This is my first post here. I do read most of the posts, but I never comment. But this one really struck a chord. Sumit's final moments in the episode were the best. His eyes did most of the work when he heard Indira's desperate monologue (of course, she had other motivations of which he is unaware). But in the last few moments of the episode, he really outdid himself πŸ‘

I just dont say sumit is the soul of HD people..What a talented actor..He surpassed my expectation in today's emotional scene.  Feeling sad of Rishi

HATS OF TO U SUMIT VATS..KEEP ROCKING DEAR..U R THE REASON FOR MY DAILY DOSE OF HD

My respect to u increased today altogether high.
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
sumit was wow today that last scene was heartbreakingly great acting by him
i could feel his anger and his πŸ’”
sumit vats did an outstaanding job today ⭐️

thanks a lot di for this post πŸ€— i really wanted to write something today, this post said it all, an awesome and legendary performance by Sumit Vats πŸ‘ he deserves a salute πŸ‘