Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1

Posted: 11 years ago
Come one, come all! I'm sure Captain Anoop (aka El Capitan) will be getting lots of appreciation too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

**Update Update** Apparently our "captain" is no longer a pilot in the script. We shall wait to see if we come up with another moniker for him, until then, I'm leaving "El Capitan" on here πŸ˜Š

Please like this post to be added onto the members list!

alphabeta_22, _Aanchal_, HalkatJawaniJay,
Sruthy.L,  ljcruz,  sns-forever,  ampliphy,  LoveGuddu,  dotcom,  K__S,  
 jps01,  tanutes,  Cleos,  Surish,  Julie0001,  nishersal,  soapwatcher1,  

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~
Edited by rashaa - 11 years ago
After a long wait ...  😍 πŸ˜  the day has finally arrived for the show to begin ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I guess peeps in India have seen it already ... I will wait for the regular time EST 8:30 pm... but I a really waiting for 8/8/2012 ... when El Captain will grace us with his presence πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  πŸ₯³
It had to be our dearest Rash!!!!!😎

Our Captain's brilliant portrayal of his characters will once again emerge victorious!!!! Anxiously awaiting the show!!!

Good luck Himmanshoo!!!

FINALY...after a loong time we can see our himmanshoo bck ...
Hooope this show does gr88 ...
Thnxx for d post rusha...
Hi Rasha πŸ€— hope u r fine ...after long time na ...guess u still remember me ...my previous user-name was pri01😳

plzzz add me in the list n thxs in advanceπŸ€—

1st epi isn't bad ...full on debate on LMYAMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  ...awaiting Captain Anoop entry ...hope it will be t'row ...inshallah  

oopss i forget thxs for opening Himmanshoo ATπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Edited by -Priya01 - 11 years ago
thanks for thread Rasha..πŸ˜‰

Welcome back Himmanshoo and good luck with the show. We know you'll do a great job playing Anoop. All the best.

Thanks Rasha for opening the thread. It's my first ever post in IF. Anything to support Himmanshoo and his show.πŸ˜ƒ

Nasreen K.

Edited by nak04 - 11 years ago
Seems like a swweet humble guy.. 😳 like him already.. πŸ˜ƒ
Love Himmanshoo...loved him and his talent in Bhagowali. Loving him in LMYAM is guaranteed...

(Sonu)

Edited by dotcom - 11 years ago
PRI01!!! MY GOD is it good to see you after so long!!! Do you know we still keep the BBAT forum alive? Come visit!!

Everyone else, thanks for joining in the madness!! Jps - I know I know, it had to be me! ☺️ NAK - WELCOME!!

And alphabeta_22 - believe me, you'll be falling for him and fast if  you already like him πŸ˜‰ I speak with the voice of experience hahaha!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~