Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Happy Birthday Shivin Narang aka Yuvraj (Cheetah)

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally the DAY has come, 7th August
     The day Our Cheetah aka Yuvraj aka Shivin's                                    was born
This thread specially dedicated for our Cute Stud                   🥳Shivin Narang🥳

He is the cool stud of the show but in reality he is the just as                                                             much opposite
         He's a real sweetheart and a very down to earth guy
    As an actor he has charmed his way through millions of hearts
  with the most cutest adorable expressions and brilliant execution                                                          of a scene

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday our Cheetah of the show                                                       Shivin Narang

May this day and everyday ahead brings the joyous moments of                                                               your life😳
          May everday you be blessed with Happiness and Success😃
                    And Hope all you dreams and wishes cum true😳

Edited by sweetshine - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaily.says- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shivin .!!! WISHING YU HAPPPYYY BUDDDAAYYY...!!!!!!!!!!!

Live lonngest and get all the happiness ever available in this world...!

I cant.put my feelings in this box bt yes I am THE BIGGGEEESSSTTT FAAANNN AND WELL WISHER OF YOURS...!!!!

I wish you tons and tons of good fortune...! If yu believe in it and if not ... I wish yu tons and tons of strength to realise your abilities...!!!

Yu know what takes a lot to be ?? A person like YOU...!

its yoir day .and make the best of it...!!!! Rock it out there ,HAV LOADS OF FUN ...get watever yu want and dont forget WE LOVE YOU THE MOST MERE CHEETEH...!!!!

And remember age is just a number ... :P :P :P

Againn apppyyy buudddaaayyy...!!!!
shaily.says- thumbnail
I noe yu said no posting ...!
Bt twas already 12 .. M sooo sorry bt wanted ti be the furst to wish...! Apologies !...!!!
Edited by shaily.says- - 11 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                                                     Message from Abha

a very happy birthday shivin😊 may god bless you and you remain ever more happier. very few actors can get the fan girl in me😆 and you are one among them. i just love the way you carry yourself and the way you speak. and your smile. UFFF!!!!!! i can so die for that smile. i have seen many people smile and laugh but you have one of the the sexiest and cutest smiles ever 😳 don't ever ever lose that. that is your mere identity and your improvement! you just fail to let me criticize you for your expressions needed at that right moment. whenever i watch your scene i do not feel that its yuvraaj i always felt that it was you who was just speaking and not acting and that is where the talent lies :-) keep working hard and rocking 

with loads of best wishes and love,

wishing you a very happy birthday once again,

aabha
HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Happy birthday Shivin aka Cheetah may u hve the bst day of your life I am sooo in luv wif u and u looked so hot today as always buh the shirtless bit just killed me! Jab se mere dil ko Ufff UV pe marna a Gaya OMG! Luv u and Happy Bday again❤️😉   All the bst for your new year  shivin u r the best guy and actor and evry other good word I can say *ummmaaahhh* *kisses* luv u
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

*faints*

Its your birthday today Shivin! OMG do you know how happy I am today? Like today is seriously the best day of my life. I could cry tears of joy. It is the day you were born! I mean, YOU make SUCH a difference in my life Shivin! I mean like every time I'm upset, I just go and watch your scenes on YT! Your smile, your accent, your BODY OMG I LOVE YOU SHIVIN. I have never been this crazy about any celeb before, but I just love you!

Okay here's wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so so much! You're one of the sexiest and hottest people I know, and you're so amazing in your show! I just wish you'd come on twitter, cause like I'd love to hear from you! You have no idea how much I love you! Like I have an exam tomorrow but I'm typing out my message to you! I have never missed a single episode of Suvreen Guggal, just cause I wanna see your face. You're so cute Shivin, I just love you.

I live all the way in Singapore, and I so wish I could be there with you on this day! Like I know you don't know me and I probably don't make a difference to you, but you make so much of a difference to me that I'd love to be there with you! Haaye Shivin, I'm nuts about you cause you're so amazing! I mean like how can anyone be so amazing? And the scene in 6th August's episode, when you went shirtless, I literally dropped my phone. You were that sexy. No joke. I just love you all the more after that episode. You're seriously the best. I love you so much.

Anyways, here's hoping you have an amazing day ahead! May God bless you with all the happiness and success that he has to offer! I love you so much, you have no idea! I just hope you have a great year ahead, and your future is amazing! I love you as Yuvraaj in Suvreen Guggal, and I love you so much that my twitter user ID is like CheetahsTopper. No joke. I'm seriously in love with you.

I'll end this freakishly long message wishing you once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH SHIVIN! YOU'RE MY CHEETAH AND I'M YOUR TOPPER <3

Lots and LOTS of love,

Ritchelle

PPS: I'd be honored if you could drop a reply! Though I know you won't, but oh well! A girl can hope naa?

.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG Its Shivin mindblowing Narang's Bday!! A very very Happy Bday to u, Shivin! May u get all the successes and happiness in your life. U r the most adorable and lovable actor! Love u lots!! 
Again, many many Happy returns of the day!
-Kryan- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shivin my Cheetah have a wonderful day.!! Wish u all the sucsess in the comiing years and always!!! May all the coming years be memerable..!! Love you loadsss..!! Ur an mind-blowing actor!! I wish i could meet u some day..!! U are doing an amazing job in Suvreen Guggal keep it up. Love u loadsss!!!! Even words cant discribe u!! My words arent enogh to discribe to!!!!!! ❤️ Mwahhh
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asdfghjkasddf I cant even type OMG OMG!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVIN!! ❤️ You just have NO IDEA, trust me absolutely no idea about how much I love you...or perhaps my user I-D will give you a slightest hint about that. I am a total nutcase when it comes to fangirling about you. You are so bloody damn hot!! ❤️ Like if being so hot and sexy were a crime, you would had been put to jail by now!!❤️ I couldn't breathe during last night's episode, when you were shirtless and I was already like, "Put on that shirt God damned, you're killing me already!!❤️"... *sigh* I know I am a retarted but that's how I am when it comes to you!!. Oh did I tell you that you have such a sexy accent? Oh gosh I fall in love with you everytime you say, "Yuvi CHEETAH hai" ❤️ Ok I should stop now 'coz it's really getting embarassing!!😳

Once again, a happy birthday to you. May God bless you always. You're gonna go very far!! Good luck!😊

Much love,
Namrata
zuha_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                               HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVIN! 🥳

May all ua genuine desires cum true! May God bless u wid success, health, happiness, patience and strength! May u live a life dat u have always dreamed of! 😊

wid loadz n loadz of love
. . .  zuha!