Thendral Monday Update:06/08/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This Bhuv whenever she opens her mouth lies flows like waterfalls๐Ÿ˜ก...sigh. Gave 5 lacs to Thulz aam...Grr. Now I understand what TA was stating in the promo. Poor TA/T has to take all these blame from Bhuv to bring her act out๐Ÿ˜•.

Thulasi was good on her point towards Bhuv. But raising her hand on that old person was way too much eventhough it was meant for Bhuv๐Ÿคข... Poor maid was insulted in front of everyone. Did not like T attitude towards the maid๐Ÿ˜•..Why CT's have so much kolaveri on Thulz character now?

Hope Thulasi forces Lax to take Bhuv to hospital for checkup๐Ÿค”. Lets see. Maybe it will happen after Akhil come to chennai.

Padma๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก... Grr.. For Kovil pradasathukey ivalavu talk. If she comes to know about M/K relationship... sure one big hell is going to break. Pity Kalyani mom.

mala_15 thumbnail
                                            Thanks TTfan for the update.

Thulasi has cleverly pointed out the mistake ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜› being committed by her mother that to in an indirect manner ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ which pricked the fraud's guilty consciousness ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— but on the other hand , I felt sad to see our heroine ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ being cursed by the maid servant  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜” and I feel that from now onwards that lady may also hate Thulasi ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค”  and will cause more problems between TPS and the lead pair ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคข.
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Bhaghi akka for the lovely update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Inthe Bhuvana poy mele poy solluthu...athuvum anthe poy Thulasi mele poduthu๐Ÿ˜ก
For what she needed that 5 lacs?...
It's a good idea to tease her with that vendidhal๐Ÿ˜† 
It was so bad that she scolded the servant, now he has a bad image about Thulasi, while she had not referred...

Grr that Padma is so fake๐Ÿ˜ก how can she be so rude towards poorer people
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhagi...

Totally hated today's episode... Oh T is overacting. she is doing the same thing as she did with 'C'. I am sure this is not going to go as T and TA expected. Seriously she has to yell at that old man. It's too much when she said she would have slapped him. Instead of making Bhu to do viratham/pariharam and all that, T can push Lax for better treatment/medication/hospitalization etc. If Lax sees her suffering doing pariharam he is not going to be happy with T at all.

Ohh my Padma!! MM athu enna unga rasi pondatinga rendu perum ore range irukanga... doesn't want to respect people below them...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhaghiii (Yovvv Bhaghi๐Ÿ˜›) ๐Ÿค—

Buwana is dam annoying...grr how nicely she lied that TA asked money through T and she too gave aam ๐Ÿคข.

I too didn't like T insulting that poor servant๐Ÿ˜•...didn't she think that she is hurting someone in the name of hitting B with words๐Ÿ˜•
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update dear . . I felt today thulasi over acted when scolding she servant. . but for bhuvana she was looking as thirudanuku thel kottina mathiri. . lets see. .
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates TTFan.

Why did Bhuvana say she gave money to Tulasi?  She knows she can't hide the truth forever.  At least Tulasi heard everything from the door let's see what Tamil says about this.

It will be nice to see Bhuvana at temple doing everything Tulasi said (hinting at Mr. K. that a temple scene with Tamil and Tulasi can be shown here.)

I was surprised with the scene with the house worker and Tulasi.  Tulasi was over and acting like this was out of her character.

Padma's dialogues towards Kalyani's mother was really sad.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bajji for the wonderful Update! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—

Thuls was bit over. Okie she can tell him inime poi sollatheenga and all, aana ethuku saabam ellam giving? ๐Ÿ˜ก Very bad. No wonder that lady talks bad about her to TPS mom ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Loosu Padma ๐Ÿคข Now Kals mom may hesitate to marry her with Mohan. ๐Ÿ˜•
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates TTfan.