Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

6/8/yrkkh wu comp all that ends well

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i am back with the written update thank you rashmi for covering up for me you deserve even a bigger hug as we have been getting raddi epi's 🤗neverless first tym i didnt get a bakwas epi to update 🤣 it was pretty good epi

starts of with natik and duggu in the car, on the other hand akshara is shown on the phone she is crying she gets off and says natik and duggu are stuck and she heard voices they are going to burn something she is really emotional and tells vishambar to bring them back safley, vishambar says dont worry we will go him, kaka, shaurya go in the search, g3 rings and varsha informs her that they have gone to find out, akshara is crying everyone is trying to console her over there shaurya, kaka, vish are seraching they find no trace of natik and duggu they spot some police nearby and decide to ask but get no information they cant get through to anyone as signal problem, back @m they are seeing the riots that are going on in tv rj with her eyes tells anshu to off the tv he does that and tells dadi he will watch it in his room if any news he will inform them @singhaniyas they are also seeing about the riots on tv g3 is crying they go to the home temple and pray, chikki is praying and say plz god dont let anything happen to munna and duggu she says to g3 that god always listens to my prayers he will listen to yours aswell if you pray nothing will happen to them @m vish and crew return home they have no findings about natik and duggu vish says he will inform the dcp akshara rings g3 up and she asks her is there any info on the duo akshara is crying badly then she hears naksh's cry she gets happy g3 says is that lala's cry, akshara says your son and my son have returned home she drops the phone and runs to them and hugs them all fam enquires if they are fine rj picks the phone and informs g3 everything is f9 g3 says tell munna to ring me she says ok. g3 informs everyone there safe chikki says i told you nothing will happen to them she hugs g3 and g3 hugs her back 😲, they show the teej festivle in both houses everyone praying and breaking there fasts @akshara's room, akshara is trying to put duggu to sleep natik comes and says he hasnt slept she says no he keeps on waking up scared and shocked, natik says so what if he is small and dosnt know whats happeneing he could hear akshara says what happened natik tells her the story he says i have relized this country isnt safe ppl are so selfish for there own needs they dont care about lady's eldery ppl kids today i was so scared i had a little child with me what if something happeend to me i was thinking about you and all the promises i have made you how can i take care of them akshara hugs him and it ends there

precap: raksha bandhan akshara putting tika on shaurya and anshu

sorry for any grammer or spelling error or if i missed anything out i did it by heart the epi was pretty good and naksh scenes were good too 😃 but the miracle that happeend was that g3 hugged chikki back i bet g3 will accept chikki now 😆😆

Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx mariam🤗
but I loved doing wu b'coz those days I only listened epis🤣

mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
haters gonna hate some one give msg to rajan to show r0mantic and cute and entertaining scenes!
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 thanks for the written update sister Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
updates are meant for people to read before the episode comes
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for d update Mariam
1cuties thumbnail
thnks for the update 
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bansari7

updates are meant for people to read before the episode comes

I Wish I knew what sort of Epi cv were gunna air beforehand 😆 yes my update was a bit late after the Epi aired but it still got up 😊
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
thnx 4 the update!
just luved yest epi ..naksh rocked
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update