Rishika Mihani Aka Shivani Appreciation Thread #1

Posted: 11 years ago
                                                    Hey Everybody                                                                Its Rishika Mihani Appreciation Thread Pls Post your Appreciation Here ENJOY!!!                                                                                                                          
                               Don't forget Shivani aka Rishika is Playing                                                                                      the opposite lead with Ashish 
                                                     Regards dev😊
                                         Rishika Mihani
Edited by RishikaFan - 11 years ago
hey, rishika u r a superb actor and u fit da role of shivani really wel my fav actor sooo farr in lmyam sooo welcome. And it seems u r da biggest fan of rishika soo welcome in da IF world.😃
Of course we know it dear thanks for making her thread too as I am already loving her acting and looks in the show

Just wanna see how these rapchik jhalle meet each other

rishika is a v nyc actrresss...shes preettyyy <3
luv her rolee as shivaniii n i lyk her mroee cux shes paired opp d person whos d reason y m gona watch LMYAM n so m supportin love marriage n ma hawtiepiee AK i mean saahil..
hopefullyy dey'll rocckkk onscreennn fngrs crsssdd
wntt saahil to b all ovaaa lyk udaaii
She is really pretty! :)
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

hey, rishika u r a superb actor and u fit da role of shivani really wel my fav actor sooo farr in lmyam sooo welcome. And it seems u r da biggest fan of rishika soo welcome in da IF world.😃
Yes!!! I'm a died hard fan of Rishika Mihani I just adore her she's the best actor no any actor can compare her not even Priyal Gor😆
Originally posted by RishikaFan

Yes!!! I'm a died hard fan of Rishika Mihani I just adore her she's the best actor no any actor can compare her not even Priyal Gor😆
Please stop comparing actresses/actors. I don't think that is allowed on IF. Priyal and Rishika are two different actresses. Saying that you are bashing PG and that is strictly not allowed. 😊
Just because they are both in the telly industry doesn't mean you have the right to compare them. They are both good,end of story.😎

Love,
Piggies😳
i liked her acting, i think both ashish and rishika will rock!

ur risika is pretty😊 but our priyal is also very pretty😃 priyal has natural beauty its better for u talk about only risika if u want peace thx 😃and yes i support ur risika she is very good actress and  pretty too next time be carefull dont talk about priyal becoz we cant bear a single word against priyal we love priyal very much❤️ no comparison between the two  😃Edited by smiley12 - 11 years ago

priyal gor is very pretty and why r u comparing her with risika😡no comparison between the two risika is a good actress but priyal is my most fav dont talk against priyal ok its better for u dont hurt us 😔and i like risika too and i am here to support her😃 Edited by Niha2012 - 11 years ago