Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

OS Lights Camera Introduction 2 FUTURE LOVE Rachna

TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Info: In this OS Rachna's wud be husbands name is Arjun *from my side*

Rachna's mother-in-law I'd give her the permission to go to a co-ed college, but she also gave a new condition, which was that Rachna needs to have a cellphone so in case anyone wnts to contact her they have her number. So Rachna's family had to give her a phone even wen they didn't wnt to. Rachna was very happy to get the phone, Gunjan taught her how to use it. Anyways the next day Shail gave Rachna n Gunjan dahi n sugar before they left for college. When they reached the college, Gunjan told Rachna tht they needed to get books frm the library first, so Rachna n Gunjan went to the library and took out the books they needed, Rachna had more books to carry n she barely chud see anything bc of the books. Wen Gunjan asked Rachna "do u need help?" Rachna said no. While on the other hand Arjun was walking towards Rachna with his face turned to the back bcz he
was talking to his friends so he didn't see anyone, not even Rachna. By accident he bumped into Rachna n all her books fell.  Arjun said sorry n he really meant it. Rachna bent down to pick the books and Arjun did the same, he helped Rachna pick up the books n Gunjan yelled and said "Aye! Dekh kar nahi chal sakti?" Arjun said "Arey Maine sorry kaha na!" Gunjan said "sorry kehne se Saab kuch thik ho jata hai kya?" Rachna said "Choro na Gunjan, use Jane do. Usne sorry kaha hai na." Gunjan said " Arai Rachna tum ase larko ko nahi jante ho, Maine
Asa bohat larka dekha hai." Arjun said to Rachna "please dekho tum ise kaho ki yeh meri barai mein kuch na kahe." Rachna said to Arjun " I'm sorry for wht she said please don't mind her and please go away from here." Arjun left and Gunjan
said "dekho Rachna Asa larko se duur raho, wo ache nahi hai." Rachna said "thik hai ab mood theek karo or chalo class chalo." Since Rachna and Gunjan had both been in a different class for the 1st period (1st section of college) Rachna had to go to History class n Gunjan had to go to English class so they both said
good luck to each other and left for class. Rachna went into her class and looked around for seats and she sat at the middle in the corner where some of the seats were empty. Rachna was really nervous, but still she was happy. The teacher was here and everyone stood up and wen she said you may sit everyone sat
down. That is wen Arjun came in and said "I'm sorry mam I'm late." The teacher said "it's ok you may sit down."Only one chair was empty and that was a seat next to Rachna. Rachna was so nervous tht he eyes were closed and she was
murmuring god's name. Arjun sat next to her and said "Rachna right?" Rachna looked up at him and said "Ha tumhe kaise pata?" Arjun said "yaad hai bahar kya huwa tha? Taab maine suna uss larke tumhe Rachna ke naam se pukara. Vasi wo larke tumhara kya lagta hai?" Rachna said "wo meri behen Gunjan hai." Arjun said "wow tum main or tumhari behen main bohat difference hai. By the way I'm Arjun." Rachna said "Hi Arjun tumse mil kar acha laga." Arjun said "Yeh kya tumhara 1st year college hai?" Rachna said "ha, or tumhara?" Arjun said "Nahi yeh mera 2nd year hain. If you don't mind agar tum chati ho toh main tumhe college ka ek tour de sakti hu." "ok" said Rachna Arjun said "thik hai then, main aaj ek din ke liye tumhari tour guide ban jaungi." Rachna laughs...
              End of OS part 1... Soon to be continued...

I HOPE U LIKE IT GUYZ! PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks if u guyz wnt more n comment for more ONLY than i'll continue this...

1) Pheli Mulakaat...PG 1
2) Dosti
Edited by SanayaLOVEsMJHT - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pls guyz dont JUST read it but also post comment tooo
Borshon thumbnail
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Thank u soo much 4 listening to me! Ur awesome PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this soon, i wnt to noe wht happens next. I wish this really happens in SSLK
Mitali415 thumbnail
Borshon's right SANAYA! U rock! Thanks for listening to us. U shud continue this really quickly... i am waiting.. loved it...i wnt an spoiler for the next epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† CAN u give me some spoilers plsss
sanalovesMJHT thumbnail
Loved it SanayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luvedd it..yeah agree wid everyone plzzz continue soon!!
radha9 thumbnail
thats coool.for a moment i thought it was real
awww only 6 comments??😭😭😭😭😭
C'mon guyz comment, if u dnt then i wud write nymre
sanalovesMJHT thumbnail