Non Sun TV Serials

Dharama Yuddham - Aug6th-10th Updates and discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode No 1       6 / 8 / 12

Sundaram and Associates - a big law firm . A busy morning. The receptionist is busy handling
a few phones at the same time. Auditor Guna comes in with Mrs. Gopalakrishnan - Mr.Gopalakrishnan, Industtrialist  is obviously counting kambis - murder suspect. Nambi , a senior partner of the firm meets them and assures that Sundaram will be there in the court to get the bail. Sundaram walks in - a man of few words - tells them  "all is well "

Another law office - the receptionist is cajoling her MIL to chill - " avan eppOvum paduthuvaan thaan , I will get back home in the evening and sort out, ok? " Mani, a lawyer - a lawyer who differs totally from what is shown in the cinemas and serials - is all ears. Some relaxing chatting between the lawyer and receptionist happens - there comes the owner of the office  building. Well, the rent is long pending. Mani tries to dilly dally and finally the receptionist bails him out by giving a cock and bull story " phone for you...THAT case..." Mani runs out and the house owner is vexed.

Court again. Sharadha , a lawyer is waiting for her partner Arjun . The client is restless and Sharadha pacifies the client and urges Arjun to double up. Arjun comes finally and they adjourn to the court room. It is a public litigation case. A school teacher demands that the wine shop shop closer to the school should be closed. The defense counsel defends saying that the wine shop timings and the school timings are different. Karthik has some school boys lined up. Suggestive arguments and the judge favors karthik. "The wine shop should be closed , clap clap to Arjun and the Teacher " Karthik camp is happy and karthik refuses any money for the case. Mani comes there , laments about " Thenga Moodi " cases , asks about the rent for the office...

Gopalakrishnan's case is discussed by all and sundry. Obviously he killed an employee of his - the employee's wife is beautiful, I believe 😉.  The Government pleader says that bail should not be granted as Gopalakrishnan is a man with money - " if he is let out he will buy the witnesses and walk out of this case !! " Sundaram defends his client. " This Vincent was a poor boy and my client , Gopalakrishnan brought him up , gave him a good job and generally took care of him !! My client has a big industry and every worker adores him. By not granting him bail, his workers will suffer . I see no reason in denying a bail , that s all your honor " We dont get to see the result.  Sundaram and Karthik cross each other on the corridor ...sparks flying??? Karthik is Sundaram's son??? Wait folks, we will know soon,,,

Freeze

Tuesday  7 / 8 /12 Episode No 2

Gopalakrishnan gets the bail. The media is all over Sundaram and wants to know as to how he got the bail " MrGK told the police that he killed Vincent !! " Sundaram says that the police are a class by themselves " Puli yai pidichen nnu sOlvaanga, paartha athu poonai yaa irukkum !!! Don't you guys know about the police department ?"  Intro of another character - another lawyer in Sundaram's firm . Kothanda Raman alias Sappattu Raman . Receptionist Madhu nalla kalaykkaraanga . Sundaram name kettathum Odaraar. One more character - Ashwin, Sundaram's second son - when compared to his elder brother, he is nallavan but  not a smart person. Nambi asks him to interview the candidates for some job in the firm. First fellow comes in - Ashwin romba samarthiyamaa madakkaraar " 9 - 10 power cut inge, how did you use the lift?" Arjun's office. Receptionist "sir " nnu koopidaraanga. Arjun wants to be called by his name. One Madhuri, film actress waits for him. Tells him that she was called to a producer's office " he promised to give me a role but expected me to ..compromise..."

Tells Arjun " as I was refusing to do what he wanted...he hugged me. I pushed him away , he fell down..hit himself against the table...got hurt as there was a glass...people rushed in hearing the noise. Chinthamani was embarrassed ..so assault case pottuttar...I am an actress and if  a producer goes to the court against me...my career is all gone..." cries. Arjun says that things are not in her favor " you met him at 8 pm?? Non office hours !!! Judge will ask as to why you met him at that hour !!! And he will say that you acted funny as you did not get what you wanted !! " Madhuri cries some more and says that her mother compromised physically and mentally to stay in the cine field. " I do not want to be like her. I know nothing other than cinema but I do not want to compromise . Is there no way to prove that I am innocent?" Just then she gets a call and talks. Arjun observes her ..and as the call gets over tells her that he will help her. " we will make that Chinthamani come over to our office and apologize, ok? Madhuri is happy and leaves. Ashwin interviews one more guy and asks the same Q about using the lift. That guy says that he used the lift at 9.30 - goes on to say that the power cut timings are changed. Ashwin is impressed and appoints him.

Sundaram's place - GK is there with his assistant.  Sundaram asks a direct Q with a drink in hand. " why did you kill Vincent ? " GK's assitant answers but Sundaram silences him asks GK to answer. GK hesitates seeing Ashwin but Nambi says that Ashwin is Sundaram's son "he knows the case, go ahead " GK says that one Geetha joined his firm before an year and a half " very talented girl and so I wanted to marry her " Sundaram nakkala kekkaraar " talented girl nna?? " Nambi asks " you are married twice already, eh?" GK says that as he was consulting a josiyar he came to know that Geetha is married to Vincent " they never told me any thing and were all interested in fleecing me as much as possible . I did not have the heart to kill Geetha and so ...engaged hired killers to finish off Vincent " Sundaram asks bout talking to the hit men and GK answers " spoke to them through Kumar...an agent...from his phone " Sundaram has his case solved - says "thats it " Looks like GK will escape the kambis .

Arjun, Mani and Sharadha in the coffee shop - Sharadha and Mani fight incessantly and Arjun suggests that they should probably marry each other - both refuse vehemently . Producer Chinthamani's lawyer calls and wants to meet Arjun. Arjun says " no problem but my client is all set to face the charges legally " Time for paying the bill and Mani escapes the arena - Arjun laughs...

Freeeze

Wednesday   8 /8/12 Episode No 3

Intro of Ram Mohan (Abbas ) - Sundaram's first son. " jeyikkanum nnu appa sOlli kuduthaar but Ivar epdi venaa jeyikkalaam nnu assume pannikittar " He is talking to his younger bro Ashwin - guess both are planning to go somewhere - Ram gets a call from some one called Dheena - wants to meet Ram personally . Ram agrees to meet him at the hospital.

Arjun's office. Mani and Chithra (receptionist ) as usual yapping. Mani laments that the movie Dirty Picture is with out any Tamizh subtitles - " hope they remake it in Tamizh . I could not follow the dialogs as I do not know Hindi " Chithra says that he is the only guy who laments about the dialogs for that movie - Sharadha comes in - "where is Arjun?" Mani says that Arjun has gone to watch the GK case. Sharadha feels bad about forgetting the trial but Mani is flippant as usual " Court le you would have sat by the side of Arjun and heard the arguments. Inge he will narrate the whole thing and aruthufy us ...either ways... " Both Chithra and Mani share a secret laugh - looks as if they know that Sharadha has a crush for Arjun.

I really like the way they  show simultaneous action in this serial - they alternate between locations beautifully 👏👏. Court  - GK case hearing. Public Prosecutor is questioning the accused - the 3 guys who killed Vincent. The guys say that they killed Vincent as one Kumar contracted them - " we were given 5 lakhs and were promised 5 more after the job is done " They go on to say that Kumar was doing this for one Gopala Krishnan.  They go on to say that they have spoken to GK twice. Sundaram gets up for the cross exam. Asks them whether they have seen GK. They say that they have only spoken to GK . Sundaram asks " how do you know that it is GK?" They say that the man introduced himself as GK. Sundaram has a smug smile and ends his questioning.

In the meanwhile , Producer Chinthamani visits Arjun's office. Sharadha meets them and tells them categorically that Madhuri has a solid case. " You better meet her in the court " C's lawyer says that they do not want any negative publicity. Sharadha barks but they want to meet Arjun. Arjun is called and he promises to come in 30 mins.

Ram Mohan comes to the hospital to meet Dheena. Dheena says "last night I was walking in T.Nagar area. Some one stole my purse and I chased him. He suddenly shot me . I went to the police station and complained. They brought me to the hospital. But after coming here, they are linking me to a theft in a jewellery shop " Ram says that he can not trust Dheena " Let me ask around " Chinthamani and his lawyer are waiting in Arjun's office. Mani is chatting with the producer. Some small talk about movie making , money making etc., ( I like this guy Mani , he lightens the mood by his vetti talk. But I feel that he is Arjun's second brain ) Arjun comes then - talk about Madhuri. Arjun says that Madhuri has recorded the whole event - "anyways will try to talk to her and see if she is ready for an out of court settlement " Chinthamani apologizes and leaves. Mani applauds Madhuri for recording but Arjun says that he just pulled a fast one. " Chinthamani arandu pOittar illai?? " But Arjun has recorded the whole thing and sends it to mani's mobile " keep it safe, ok?"

Ram Mohan meets the police guy and learns that the jewellery shop theft is done by Dheena -
" he was wearing a mask  and was shot . Once the bullet comes out we will nail him"

Freeze

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

sorry for the delay .. 

Episode 4 - 10th August 2012

Ram Mohan says "I talked to the police.. they will know the truth once the bullet comes out". Dheena's worried, apologises to Ram Mohan and asks for his help. Ram Mohan says he overcomplicated matters and avoid telling the truth at any cost. 

Media continuing with Vincent's case - today Geetha (Vincent's wife) is going to be questioned. The lady prosecutor says "GK mirattufied Geetha and Vincent, then hired men to kill Vincent .. that's all". Sundaram asks permission to question GK, "Geetha eppadi? How did she behave?". GK answers "intelligent .. she was close to me". Sundaram adds "she didn't stay away knowing he was interested in marrying her?" GK says "no, she told me the only problem was that I was older than her". 

Arjun informs Madhuri that Chinthaamani is willing to come and apologise to her. She wants him to apologise in front of everyone, not just her.  Arjun says "it's not need and it will affect her career". She agrees & leaves. Arjun calls Rajendran (Chinthaamani's lawyer) and informs him Madhuri agreed. 

The lady prosecutor questions Geetha about GK and Vincent. Geetha says she met Vincent when GK sent him to pay for her dad's hospital fee. She continues "once GK called her to a restaurant and told her about his desire to marry her .. but she talked to her parents & Vincent, then decided to marry Vincent". How did GK react to this .. "he didn't say anything. After two weeks, gave them 50,000 and told us to go on honeymoon .. but she didn't know he was sending them to kill Vincent". The lady prosecutor ends her questioning, and Sundaram continues. He points out her high scores and suggests she could have worked elsewhere when GK forced/ tortured her. So you liked him but worried about the age difference. Sundaram continues "u told Vincent not to say anything to GK but when Vincent mentioned it .. GK stopped helping you financially, hence u decided to kill Vincent. It's all a possibility" 

Kumar and Arjun discuss about some case , then Kumar tells him he invited him to talk about lawyers association election. Arjun asks "yaaru standing? need any help?". Kumar says he needs someone like him to stand in the election but Arjun says he will think about. 

Doctor wants operation to take place. Ram Mohan says Dheena kku operation phobia and he cannot operate without Dheena's permission. 

Thodarum

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the update, roj. 

i like most of the characters/ actor (mani needs to improve - santhaanam of tamil serials??) .. looking forward to abbas and anuja being introduced in the coming episodes, and the clash b/w abbas & karthick. 

i too think arjun is sundaram's son, but he probably prefers abbas coz he sees himself in abbas and not his son. it's gonna be abbas-sundaram vs karthick-nambi .. should be interesting.

love triangle (square) kooda possible. 

overall, predictable but interesting aa irunthaa i'm happy. 😊

yaaru today update panurathu?😉

Moving the post - for you know why. Thanks
rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks for the updates roja. I had the same thought both are father son - arjun and sundaram. Hoping to see more actions on court scenes.

again moving the post. thanks for your understanding
rojapoooo thumbnail
I am just hoping that we will get to see a serial with some stuff in it. Sri, that Mani character will be an interesting one I think. The way he keeps his eyes and ears open shows that he will be an efficient lawyer. I just hope that they do not make these lawyers fools - Amen to that. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mani is efficient but i think his gona use his talent in a wrong way pola 🤔
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update, roj. 

ashwin not a smart person aa? well, looks like sundaram's other son is ram mohan (abbas), not arjun. 

i like arjun-mani-sharadha trio. 😉
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates roja.

Am surprise they say aswin is not smart. I liked the way he conducted the interview 👍🏼

I kind of not clear with the sindamani case 🤔 felt something hanging somewhere nu ...

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja thanks for the lovely update

you are all right looks intersting and different concept and all the actors are good ones.

Rathna you are right the way he conducted interview impressive

Arjun team is good with heart and Appa's team no heart with lot of money
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Roja dear for the detailed updates..👏👏

Its a new theme in the usual mega serials show..😛 i like this serial good start..😃

Abbas entry came and he is Sundaram's son with heart of lies..😳

Arjun and his team are looking good pals..😃 i like their team and have gala fun in the office..😉
mellisai thumbnail
roj,  i don't want to commit myself  to updating (certain days) coz u know what happens .. but will do this thursday and friday .😉