FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Recap

As the dance ended Ram slid to the corner rejoicing over the fact that he had managed to achieve what he set out too...

Waiter: Sir..there is a message for you to meet a lady at the lawns immediately...

Ram nodded at the waiter...He glanced at the hall confirming that Priya was not present in the room...Thats what his cue, his signal that his plan had worked. He rushed outside...a wave of triumph running through him...

He reached the open lawns...Priya was no where to be seen...She must be on her way..thought Ram...
Ram closed his eyes...he was sure Priya would tell him to get married right away, he knew she loved him and wanted to get married...

Ram, I love you lets get married...

Ram was delighted to hear the words...He opened his eyes ...finally...finally he had got what he wanted...admission from Priya herself...

Ram turned around: I knew you would say this...Ram's words froze completely in his throat at the picture before him...Too stunned to react he just stood motionless looking at the figure before him...

To be Continued

Part 23

Ram saw a Anvita looking at him with a shy smile on his face..He gulped some air as he felt a drop of sweat trickle through his sidelocks..

Ram: Anvita..I am sorry..i was expecting someone else..This was not for you..

Anvita: Ram but you just proposed to me when in there..What was that all about..You said i am the most beautiful woman you have seen in the entire world..

Ram scratched his jaw slightly , had he really said that..Shit this was a major mess..The icing on the cake was that Anvita was Major Sengupta's daughter..he would be so livid with him..

Ram: Anvita, i am so sorry but i don't remember saying that to you...I mean you are beautiful but i am in love with someone else...I cannot marry you...

Anvita looked heart broken..Then why did you lead me to believe that you were interested in me, why did you give me so much attention? If you love someone else you should be with that person, marry that person and not go flirting around..

Ram: Anvita i can explain on that..i can explain everything..but please don't be upset..It was not my intention to hurt you...its just i am trying to get someone else to ..never mind...I am so so sorry...Please tell me how can i make it up to you?

Anvita: I want you to call my dad..he is over there..

Ram: Anvita...please don't involve Major Sengupta in this..he would kill me..
Anvita stared at Ram..he could do nothing but do as told..He went in the direction where Anvita had pointed..I ll die even before i have my engagement thought Ram..He kicked himself mentally..what was the need of doing this, how smart he thought himself to be and what had he done..Major Sengupta would strangulate him he thought...

He stood where he thought Major Sengupta was standing..Just a few more breaths and you will be dead Ram...He wished he could see Priya once..just once..to tell her how lovely she looked..to tell her ...
Major Sengupta had his back to Ram...

Major Sengupta: Ram, what is this that i am hearing?
Ram: Sir, i am extremely sorry ..i swear i did not say all those things to Anvita..i was just playing around with Priya..i had no intention to hurt Anvita..

Major Sengupta: I need you to leave right now Kapoor..leave the camp right now..
Ram: But Sir...Ram stopped mid sentence..he could not oppose his superior..
Ram: Can i see Priya once Sir?

Major Sengupta: Why..to hurt her more?

Ram closed his eyes: No sir...to tell her that from the moment she came into my life my world has turned upside down...to tell her that she is the reason for my happiness, she is the first ray of sunlight that falls on earth, the rainbow of my life, the song that my heart sings, that i want to marry her, be with her every moment of my life, she is everything to me sir...if i die

Ram felt a finger on his lips

Priya: Raaam...don't say that ..Ram looked in surprise at Priya standing before him..

The dimmed light only enhanced her beauty...Ram watched amazed as she bent down on one knee and held his hand...

Priya: In my entire life i never thought i would fall in love this way...that loving you would become as important as the breaths i take..that looking at you would be the only things my eyes do, that every time i see you my heart flutters, that you are the most important person in my life...I thought it matters who says it and where we say it but right now i just realized..the only thing that matters is you..
Priya entwined her fingers into Ram's...this space between my fingers was just meant to be filled by you...You made me happier than i ever thought i could be and if you will let me, i would like to spend my entire life making you feel the same way...
I love you Ram will you marry me...

Ram lifted Priya up...he had heard the most beautiful proposal ever and from the most beautiful woman he had ever met...

Ram: It will be an honour Priya...to be your life partner...Ram wanted to say a lot more but the words just stuck in his mouth...He just spread his arms and pulled Priya in an embrace..It felt so good to have her..

The sound of claps made them look around...The entire camp had descended to witness their love..Ram let Priya go but held on to her hand and walked her towards Anvita...

Ram: I am again sorry Anvita..this is the woman i love and i just can't think of any one else..Please forgive me...

Anvita's smile spread out in a smile...She looked at Aditya at her side..Don't worry Ram..i have got own soldier...Ram looked in amazement at Aditya and then at Anvita...he was happy for them...Major Sengupta was standing there too..

Ram: Sir i am so...Ram stopped as he was suddenly struck with something..How did Major Sengupta know what had happened inside the ballroom...he looked at him, Anvita and Aditya and lastly to Priya..who rolled her tongue inside her cheek...The others burst out laughing...

Major Sengupta: You have to be habituatuted to this check mate now Major..you would be wife is a RAW agent..there will be no lack of drama in your life...

Ram: That is true sir but you see Miss Raw agent proposed so technically i won the game and winked at Priya who winked back...

Ram and Priya were married soon and the entire camp celebrated the joyous occasion..Aditya got engaged to Anvita and was planning to marry soon...
After 8 months of matrimonial bliss and Ram and Priya were ready to welcome their own little soldier completing their circle of love...

THE END

Thank you guys for liking this FF and urging me to complete it...Extremely sorry to have left it in between.. I hope you like the last part as well

Regards
Neha

Part 23
OMG what an update i just loved it completly but why u ended in 1 update Neha di i was expecting more i was so in love with this FF but enjoyed the whole update RaYa married & got their love's sign too awesome... di i want another FF from u plz plz do write next just like this FF plzzz di pllzzz don't avoid it plz write na ...
oh! finally you updated this FF, god, I can't believe my eyes!
and what an end, you really are a great writer! a huge thanks for giving us such nice stories. and you know, my list of favorite writers on this forum is rather huge, but you certainly are on the pinnacle :-)
thanks again for sharing your nice thoughts with us :) I hope this end is not the end of your writing, hope we meet again with another one :) Edited by -evan- - 10 years ago
Thanks for finishing this beautiful fan fiction. Very Romantic and beautifully written. I have thoroughly enjoyed this well written story👏. When you feel upto writing some more fan fiction please do share them with us.⭐️
Finally u re here..after so long..
Awesome update..too good plan by Priya..haha..bichara Ram
Aww they got married nd is going to have their child too..
Thanx for completing this FF..nd for giving us this master piece of writting by u..
Hoping to see u soon with another work of urs..

most awaiting update is here...bt why u end this ff here...want to read more update..give it to a thought...grt writing...priya 's intelligency..loved it...finnally they r married...plz cont...
Exact After 1 year waitting...i can get ur update...my one of most ff's update is here...when i read ur update ur ff i did nt join IF nd after joining i didnt get any chance to comment in ur ff..bcoz u had alread stop ur ff...so here its my feedback..u r really talented..the way u r portrait whole army life in between raya love story...jst i hv no word to describe u..storyline jst gr8..i think nobody can write with thz type of idea..ur every action suspense love emotion..everything jst perfectly penned down..my most fav scene is when everybody was coming from battle field..tht scene was truely emotional..amayingly ended..spe priya's propose style is very nice...tht proposing style also diff in ur ff..thts why i liked ur writting...
well waitting for ur next beautiful writting..ple write more..dnt stop writting
Omg!!!!!
Finally an update...what can I sat...such a beautiful story and so amazingly penned down.You are a gem of a writer Neha..Iam glad I got to comment on your work..The entire story was so well etched I literally could feel it on screen like Ram and Sakshi were performing it..I have never read Raya is so different forms, so different stories...You truly have talent girl...
Million thanks for this another countless thank yous for accepting my requests ...
OMG finally an update...ANd that againg was a superb update...Thank u continuing it dear...I just loved the whole story the way it progressed...U such a fab writer...I loved it...Thanks...Hoping for more of ur stories and writing...🤗
jus a perfct end to the beautiful stry of raya...!!!