Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aise ideas aapke paas aate kahan se hai Neha Di? lend me ur brains😆

no seriously this was so damn amazing!...Ram as a military officer..kya baat..i can even imagine 😍 😍

but whats the twist? u alwayz keep this excitement but leave us hanging!😕 We WANT UPDATE...pleasee😳

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recap:
Ram stepped in the inside rooms of the house, he could still hear a muffled cry...The cry became louder as he approached the door...Without second thoughts Ram pushed open the door and stormed inside his gun aimed at a figure sitting in dark..He saw the figure move and get up. The figure approached Ram and said:

Well done captain Kapoor , another feather in your cap.

Ram moved closer and pulled the veil and stood there shocked at the person staring back at him...Ram mumbled something before another wave of pain shot through his legs and he collapsed to the ground...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram stirred a little and slowly opened his eyes. A white ceiling stared back at him..It took a minute for Ram to realize that he was on the hospital bed. He tried to move his hand but it hurt a little.

So you are back !!! 

Ram looked at Aditya. His closest friend in the army, both had done their academy training together and by luck had their first posting together. It further helped that Aditya was a doctor was highly popular among the soldiers for his humorous and cheerful nature. After almost 3 years of being apart Aditya was posted here..

Ram: Did we capture them alive? 

Aditya: Easy soldier...you need to rest. I dont know why i am telling this to you...but 10 more minutes with that wound and we would have had to amputate that leg of your's..

Ram: Adi, first tell me, did we capture them alive? 

Aditya shrugged his shoulders, he knew Ram would ask and ask till he got the answer. Yes, you managed to capture him alive..Happy? 

Ram: Him? 

Aditya: The militant remember...the one who you were after, he was caught alive.

Ram: Only him? 

Aditya: What do you mean by only him, you gunned down the other men. 

Ram: No i meant did we not capture that woman...

Aditya laughed out aloud: I think i might have given a larger dose to you. Thinking about women are we? 

Ram: Dont laugh Adi, there was a woman. 

Aditya: Yaa, there was a woman and cows have begun to fly...Ram you need to relax, i am keeping you one more day in the hospital. You can be discharged tomorrow but no resumption of duties till i advise. 

Ram groaned..No resumption of duties meant that he would be holed up inside the camp twiddling his thumbs while others would be out in action. Ram liked to be on field, any field operation gave him an adrenaline rush. He knew fully well Adi would make him rest for atleast a couple of weeks more. 

Ram tried to get up... Oh come on Adi, you can't be serious...no resumption of duties, i mean i already feel better. 

Hey Easy Captain...To answer chronologically, I am serious, i shall decide when you are fit and not you.

Ram: Jealous...

Adi: Excuse me? 

Ram: You are just jealous that you don't get to go out on the field...

Aditya smiled to himself, he Ram as well as he knew himself. This was Ram's old tactic to get get things done his way...
Sorry Captain, i shall not be provoked. Do as the doctor ordered...

Ram sank back onto his pillow, what choice do i have? 

Aditya: Well to look at the brighter side...I ll play chess with you every evening and sometimes lose too, so that you ll cheer up...

Ram: We shall see Doctor Sinha..

Aditya: Aye Aye Captain...by the way..heard from the grapevine that you are up for promotion...

Ram: Grapevine? Don't you think you are in the wrong profession? Should be in the media...grapevine and all...

Aditya: Say what you may but fact remains that my network is very strong...i dont say it unless i am sure of it. You would soon be promoted to Major. 

Ram: Lets talk about it when it happens, but you really cant be serious about my fitness, I mean how can i be confined here...

Aditya was checking the medical chart when he turned towards Ram, Ram, i said that's an order, it means you have to follow it...

Ram looked at Aditya, he had addressed him as Ram, which he only did on occassions when he wanted to get his point across. There was no use arguing with him. 

Ram: Alright doctor, if that's your order then so be it...

Aditya: Great 

Suddenly their attention was shifted a some noise coming from the mess. 

Ram: What the commotion all about? 

Aditya looked at his watch : Ohh it must be time for the show to go on air...

Ram: Show which show? 

Aditya: Ohh the one called That's life...its been crazy over here since the launch of the show...The show has been quite a rage...

Ram: Trust our men to watch anything and everything...

Aditya: Common Captain, the boys toil hard and they deserve their well earned break...If you want i can take you there maybe you ll like it too...

Ram: Oh please, i would rather work out than watching some stupid show...

Aditya: Touche...careful captain, you are hurting a lot of feeling there...

Ram: For all that i care...

Aditya: Common...atleast for the sake of your platoon ?

Ram: Alright...take me...

Aditya helped Ram onto a wheel chair and guided him towards the common tv room of the mess. There were huge cheers among the platoon to see their leader being heralded into the room...Ram smiled at all of them assuring of his well being...

Suddenly a hush fell into the room as the show started. Ram was hardly paying any attention and started reading the book kept there..His mind went back to the scene before he blacked out, he was sure that there had been a woman...He could tell from the eyes that it was a woman...but why was she not arrested or no mention of her. His men had already entered the room and it was impossible for any person to escape then how did the woman disappear...He was sure it was not his hallucination...His thoughts were interrupted with a voice, he looked up at the screen...

So people this was the story for today. The story of Kanhayya Lal Shastri, we hope that we have managed to bring out the true story in its most truest form, hoping that this creates an awareness and more and more Kanhayya Lals come forward. 

Reporting for The True India, this is Priya Sharma saying goodbye, keep smiling and be safe. See you next week with a new story that will touch our hearts.

Good night!!!

Ram  starred at the screen a little longer than required...he did not know why the voice made him look up...

Aditya: The show's over captain...she said good bye...

Ram: Huh? 

Aditya: She said good bye...

Ram: She seemed familiar...

Aditya: Cheesy Captain, try another line when you meet her...

Ram: Adi, i am serious i really...wait a minute...why would i meet her? 

Aditya wheeled Ram out of the mess into the hospital...I asked you something Adi...

Aditya: Well you gonna meet her soon...

Ram: What me? But why? 

Aditya: Because you are slated for an interview with her next week...

To be continued...

ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it was amazing *clap* i'm really enjoying it coz i have always loved army :) and i guess ur ff is perfect for army lovers like me :D plz continue soon. i just hope priya is not a spy frm terrorist side *fingres crossed* and ya thanx for the pm :)
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely gripping update...finally Ram will meet Priya...your story is cooking up rather tastefully...awaiting next update👏
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaaay so finally Priya has entered the picture...would love to see what happens when she comes for the interview...fab update as usual...cont soon
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update and raya going to meet soon interview is lined up...Edited by tasshuu - 11 years ago
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...amazin...
finaly RaYa meetin...
plz plz continue soon...
eagerly waitin for ur next update...
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hyiieee Ma'am... Ahem ahem.. Loved it swthrt... Yayyy yayyy Yiippiiieee... Finally Goli ne entry maari Haan... Tnkuuu tnkuuu.. Plzzz update nxt part ASAP...:-)))))))
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahem ahem! Love it, amazing it is.. superb. Priya coming to meet our golu.. 😍 Please write back asap, this reminded me of my fav movie Lakshya, Ram now Major.. wow..😳❤️  eagerly waiting for their meeting..  Thank you Neha for this interesting story.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: noddiye

Kya karu tumne toh idea di nahi...toh phir mujhe apna dimag chalana pada (which i dont use regularly)

tumhari princess kaise peeche reh sakti hain...woh bhi jald hi follow karengi!!!

Love you too 🤗   Muaaah

areh maine toh concept sochi thi... lekin mere kehne se pehle hi tumne post kardiya... thnk god... varna mere ghatiya concept ke liye mereko maar padti😆 going to read da next part😳