Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Aise ideas aapke paas aate kahan se hai Neha Di? lend me ur brains๐Ÿ˜†

no seriously this was so damn amazing!...Ram as a military officer..kya baat..i can even imagine ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

but whats the twist? u alwayz keep this excitement but leave us hanging!๐Ÿ˜• We WANT UPDATE...pleasee๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree...you do get wonderful ideas...
just cant stay away from any of your works...magnetic attraction...
jaldi update karo na next part๐Ÿ˜›

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

I agree...you do get wonderful ideas...
just cant stay away from any of your works...magnetic attraction...
jaldi update karo na next part๐Ÿ˜›

Haha magnetic pull...thats a new one...Will update the next part today !!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Amazing update!
Can't wait for Ram's interview with Priya!!๐Ÿ˜ Plz continue soon..
Edited by balhfan22 - 11 years ago
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recap: Aditya wheeled Ram out of the mess into the hospital...I asked you something Adi...

Aditya: Well you gonna meet her soon...

Ram: What me? But why? 

Aditya: Because you are slated for an interview with her next week...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram stared at Aditya in disbelief...Why me?

Aditya: Because you have nothing much to do over the next few weeks and how could i miss a chance to come on TV with you..I think i ll keep a completely shaven look for next week or may be a slight stubble? What are you planning?

Ram: Adi for God's sake, its not some event that we have to dress upto. I still cant understand why am i slated to do the interview. I mean i am not the hero in Bollywood that people might be interested in seeing me. And what's there to interview...what will they ask...(Ram mocking Priya) So how was your last operation? What did you feel...And they would thrust the mike under my nose and then it would be shown as breaking news...

Hey Ram, heard that you are coming on TV...

Aditya laughed...

Ram: Wow Nik, i can see its already breaking news...

Nikhil: Breaking news...man i have never seen the mess so excited to be on TV before, i mean we have had TV crews before but this is way exciting. So how you feeling now?

Ram: Oh Thanks for asking, so you finally realized that i am hospitalized?

Nikhil: Come on Ram, stop being sarcastic. Thank god we brought you here in time.
Ram smiled at Nikhil. Nikhil was second in command in Ram's regiment and a very close friend of Ram. Both had worked so closely with each other that they just had to look at one another to know what's going on in the others mind.

Ram: Yaa

Nikhil: Wow, i expect a thank you atleast, i mean i know you are coming on TV soon but no need to show attitude yaar..

Ram: Thank you your highness...and can we please stop talking about the TV thing?

Nikhil: As you say sir..Adi are you up for a game of basketball today evening after the drill?

Aditya: Sure Nik, I 'd love to.

Ram: Wow, you have confined me to this hospital with nothing to do and you both will play basketball? So unfair...

Adi: Nothing will get you out Captain, no tactics of yours, infact one more word i hear from you and i am gonna extend your stay to one month..Is that understood?

Ram sighed: Loud and clear..

Ram: Nik, you remember after we got the last militant and i went inside the room, there was some person there..

Nikhik: Impossible Ram, we had the house under our watch, no body could have escaped. As you know the plotting of our positions was done by Parakram and he is one hell of a guy. No body can escape his eyes or rather his radar...

Ram: I dont know yaar, but i am very sure that there was a person, infact it was a woman...

Nikhil: Ram, as i said inobody was  there apart from the militants and even if there was anyone, it would have been impossible to get out without being noticed and that too a woman!!!

Aditya and Nikhil laughed out aloud.

Ram: You guys are just so...

Nikhil: Come on Ram, smile a little, it will clear your head...

How you doing Captain Ram Kapoor?

All 3 of them looked at the direction of the voice. Nikhil and Aditya immediately got to their feet and placed a salute in attention. Colonel Singh acknowledged the salute, At ease captains...

Ram too sat uptight..
So Captain Kapoor, how are things?

Ram: Very fine Sir..

Colonel: Great Job Kapoor, very well executed operation...Colonel Singh looked at Adi and Nik...I need to have a private word with Kapoor.

Aditya: Sure sir, we will take your leave. Both saluted again and marched off.

Col Singh: Kapoor, i have put your name for promotion and the Army General has approved it. You would be promoted the coming independence day..

Ram: Thank you so much sir..

Col Singh: One more thing Kapoor, i need you for a very high profile operation. We would be forming a team of elite officers and you would be heading it. In time the details would be given to you. Mind you its a high risk operation and only the best men would be in the group. Apart from you, Captain Nikhil Batra,  Leuitanant Parakram Raj, and Captain Sameer Arora would be in the group. I ll talk to the others in a couple of days, but make sure that this remains a top level official secret.

Ram: You have my assurance sir.

Col Singh got up. Hope to see you in action soon Kapoor . He turned to leave and then got back...By the way we have given permission for that TV crew to come and shoot next week. You are the choosen person that will represent the unit.

Ram: Can i make a request Sir?

Col Singh nodded...Can somebody else do the interview, i am not very comfortable with the idea of interacting with media persons, i have an aversion to them..

Col Singh gazed at Ram. He knew his past still haunted him. Ram looked down...

Col Singh softened his tone: Unfortunately Captain, the TV channel has taken all the specific permissions and the Army general himself has granted permission for the interview and whether you like it or not he wants you to do it. I dont want to be telling you this but not all media is bad.

Ram looked away, he could take a 100 bullets, fire a hundred rounds and face any kind of torture but not the media. He just nodded his head.

Ram tossed and turned in his bed, sleep eluding him for a long long time. He desperately wanted to get rid of the interview.

Within a few day Ram had regained a lot of his strength and was able to take walks without support but still under Aditya's observation. One fine day Aditya had gone of  to approve some medicines from the army hospital. Taking that opportunity Ram decided to try out cycling. Ram was happily cycling away..in the camp feeling the strength in his legs. At a point he took a turn and saw a small frightened kitten dart in front of the cycle. In a bid to save the kitten Ram harshly applied the brakes, his cycle hit a rock and the next second Ram was all corners on the ground...

Are you alright?

Ram looked at the source of the voice. From ground level he could see two beautiful pair of feet adorned with a sleek pair of footwear displaying a vibrancy of colours. Since joining the army his eyes had been devoid of such colours. He looked up to see the person with the beautiful feet...

Ahem Ahem...What's this Captain, till yesterday you were refusing to be interviewed and what do i see now, you have literally falling on her feet?

Both Ram and Priya looked at a smiling Aditya..

To be Continued...
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow finally raya face to face waiting for next...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha ji
very good interaction between adi n ram.so ram has some painful part.last part is very interesting cont soon
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome.. Just one question do u belong to army family..?
viny_queen thumbnail
ram in priya feet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†superb 1st meeting lovely ๐Ÿ˜‰aage aage hota hai kiya waiting next
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yet another suspense... love Ram-Adi-Nik's chemistry... finally meri princess ki entry hogayi... aawwwiiieee... this is for u Neha... eagerly waiting for the next part please jaldi update kardo Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally Priya ki entry ho gai...wow that is awesome...The update was really good yaar...Just loved it...Plzzz update soon...