**The RaSiKri Poems Wishing Well** NOTE: on pg 33 - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarah_kelly

sem exam on the way n assignments n seminars!!
all driving me nuts

Oh!!!... Best of Luck then ๐Ÿค—

U sound like my 4 yr old niece there... the minute u said...driving me nuts ...i remembered her rolling her eyes n huffing out n saying "Nuts"(something she has picked up in the playschool  guess)... n I was like ๐Ÿ˜† imaging her surrounded with books n assignments n saying those words...you really cracked me up there dear ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey don't let them bog u down... when do these things finish...n when can we have you back...like for a longer duration?

Di๐Ÿค—thsi Fb is for:-

Wish Penny put in by Sun and Athira :

Raghavi scene where Raghav smiles and gazes at her in jail while she is blabbering.

i would like to correct myself๐Ÿ˜ณ..instead of rhymes i would like to call it simply "Effective Pair of words"(EPoW)๐Ÿ˜†..and the EPoW are as follows:-

A) 1]here-bicker it not only indicates the reaction and thoughts of S seeing the present state of affairs...it also indicates that here at the moment she is alive  cos of R and he himself is stuck behind the bars..she is not able to do anything๐Ÿ˜ก..so its full of helplessness which is gnawing her...from R's pov..he himself feels helplessness and worried to death that his lady love is out in the world alone to face her past.๐Ÿ˜’.. R has always been the "protector" of people..he thinks that its his duty to save the loved ones...no matter even dying for them at drop of a hat!! so his protective instinct is not letting him have any inner peace๐Ÿ˜ก...

here there is a difference in exhibition of love..S on one hand feels like bickering with fate and hence her inner turmoil is all too evident...wher as R blames self for the danger S is in..but doesnt want to bother her more..so he is having a cool composed mask on his face!!๐Ÿ˜Š

2]state-fate apart from the context its used..it also gives out another layer of meaning..every person's state is ruled by fate..or every person's fate is decided by his state it depends on the people's perception.
 former is the thinking of J until she began fighting that notion as S..the latter is what R keep's stating and trying to make S understand.
.former is an escape route putting all the blame on fate not doing anything ...and also makes the person weak, his thinking capabilties gets severly handicapped..which exactly happened with S when she was J...leading to a sub-human existence..
where as the latter one is the key to new dimensions and paths leading to an higher chances of happiness!!..
happiness what raghav wanted to give to S...acc to him you are happy only when you are strong from the inside!!{hope i made sense๐Ÿ˜ณ...as thinking of present state-fate๐Ÿ˜ก of raghavI...saddens me...}

3]ask-resign this set of words is the central crux of the show..in the sense sirf puchne ki deri thi...J ko khudse..ki aage karna kya hey..kaise fight back karni hey uss situationko  jisko woh apni kismat maankar beti thi...she just had to ask herself not to bow down the oppression when she was J...although i agree its very tough...but taking right decision isn't exactly taking stroll in a park!!..but she took the easier path and resigned to her fate..๐Ÿ˜ก and bardasht karti gayi uss problem ko jisko waqt rehte solve karsakthi thi..you know nipping at the bud...
as for R...he had to just ask S about his love..but being the gentlemen.๐Ÿ˜ก.and bound by the circumstance he resighned to his fate...

4]fine-yes this set of words shows how much R loves S...he is in so deep love that he doesnt bother lying about his aching body to her so that to protect her from mental anguish...it shows his pyaar ki hadh...by doing so he set a benchmark for all the true lovers out there...
but this para of two lines is ambigous in nature..it can also be viewed that S was trying to hide her care concern fear and worry associated with the being in love from herself!!i mean thsi propels her to stand in front of her abuser eye to eye .means ..she is also ready to cast away her weakness and fear for her love..(the strength or driving force she dint realise at that time as love) once again nice use of ambiguity in the poem dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

5]thinking-devil this set of two lines is also ambigous in nature...i am sure both R and S would be thinking the same thing..although S in a milder way๐Ÿ˜†...and R in a rash way๐Ÿ˜ก
milder in the sense S would have thought of meaningful and useful to be practical...way of fighting devil..useful in the sense that something atleast could be salvaged after all ends..and nothing is completely lost...this shows S/J had always had the optimism and positive approach burried deep inside..which with help of R got surfaced๐Ÿ˜Š..rash here as its always shown that R has tough time keeping his emotions from going overboard.๐Ÿ˜ก..and hence he would target the anhilation of all the source of sadness S is going through..

this again shows the diference in charecter of both... shows ways of loving someone..
and also complimenting each other in a couple sort of way..
like R needs teh positivity an doptimism S inherently has..and S is in need of some abrasiveness to stand up to the devil

6]again-vain vain part although is coverd in previous point..i would like to observe the pair of words in a different angle..in the sense it could state the desperation irritation and frustration of R & S caused by their moves being thwarted again and again๐Ÿ˜ก..and all there actions seems to ahve no intended reaction๐Ÿ˜ก hence went in vain..but what they think is going in vain is actually causing an impact๐Ÿ˜Š..and thsi fact they are unaware...and in a way not being aware helps them in try again..as the proverb says..."try try try till you suceed"...constant effort would always pay off...if they got the fact then they would have stopped the fight..long back..there by losing the fight nice insertion of a imp lesson in life.๐Ÿ‘.

7]me-flee ironically if the words are taken as pair๐Ÿ˜†..J did flee from her hellish life by faking her death...and reincarnating in the process as S๐Ÿ˜†
or shows how much R's words can hurt her...you can hurt someone's emotion only when you harbour love for them in any relation..this actually is a marker that S does started loving R..although she was unaware of it..๐Ÿ˜ก
or shows how much S trusted R's thinking...in a way it matterd to her very much what R thinks of herself...although these emotions are common in friendship and love..the intensity of these two thoughts is seen only when love is involved!!โ˜บ๏ธ

8]heart-sound it can be viewed as  R was relieved that Devil did not harm her..and hence the sound of her heart beat assured him that she is safe for now...increasing his urgency and frustration at being useless stuck in a cell..as he knows this may not be the situation all time..and aware of the severity of the fight

8a] hurt-heart well its self explanatory not only in reference to context but also in relation to R's state of heart๐Ÿ˜ญ

9]right then-like other men= the striking similarity that S wrongly percieved about R's thinking level stems from her past experience with men which usually was not rosy...and this similarity might have triggered all her worst nightmares she faced ...thereby threatning like an avalance to break the carefully built wall of courage inside her...
she had pinned all her hopes on thsi particular man that he is not like those other men..and momentarily her hopes were shaken..if not broken
this two questioning lines are shouting at top of there lungs that S has fallen in love with R...๐Ÿฅณ

10]what-demon well apart from the practical act of slapping the Demon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘...it can be taken as the very act of standing mustering courage  fighting back at..seeing eye to eye with the problem,itself ..and hence half of mindgame already won by R&S...i include R cos he has been constant source of inspiration for S although the actual act was done by S
on a side note...R wanted to give S so much love that even if somebody would ask about her past..she would be clueless...in the sense his love would heal all the wounds and make her forget her all her struggles till now ..
 again these two lines herald the arrival of love at teh door step of S's heart..a someone like to prove a point to somebody only when they have love in between them...(any realation this holds true)

11]see-pity this has couple of possibilities
 as S was sulking that R saw her self pitying and not her courageous deed of facing the demon on her own๐Ÿ˜†..aww so sweet๐Ÿ˜Š (although the use of a negative before the word "see" negates this point...well imagination has no rules right๐Ÿ˜†?)
or as R never saw that he was not to be blamed for everything...and hence self blame at times pushes him to the brink๐Ÿ˜ก
or S never stopped pitying herself๐Ÿ˜ก (against R's advice of not to do so)..while she was J and to certain extent even now..
or may be S was hurt by the apparent "scorn " words of R cos she thought R is feeling pity seeing her plight...and no one would want to garner sympathy in there right minds.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

12]walk away-put up well thsi antagonising words suits the charechters of R and S..R many times surrender's to walk away from reality for example:- he buried his love for S...i mean never tried to open up..until now.
S as J always used to put up with the attrocities in her life..never raised a voice..
it also represents that FOR NOW S is going away from R ...but only to put up a fight of which R will be proud of...
and on a lighter note S is really angry at R's accusations..and hence she is walking away without turning even once๐Ÿ˜†..an dleaving R to put up with remorse of hurting her๐Ÿ˜† (like an angry little kitten๐Ÿคฃ)

13]tonight-valiant fight tonight here not only means the hour or time of the scene..but also the dark path they are walking on...in search of light...(deliverance from pain and her past is S's light and S's happiness and contentment is R's light)
or the fight with Devil
whereas valiant not only signifies S's resolve..but a strength which till now was missing in S...this apparent chiding by R ignited a strong resolve in her
and also the valiant effort R put by masking his hurt emotions while chiding his angel!!

B) the poem was the inner struggle of sia..something which is captured honestly in every single word of it...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

C)anger,hurt,irritation,love,patience,sense of proving ..all the emotions were rolled into this single poem and for that a big round of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

D) as for my reaction? "1st half of fourth line in the poem" (although its an understatement ..but i could find only this..๐Ÿ˜†

thanks @sun and @athira๐Ÿค—...and  you!!๐Ÿค—

sneha... lovely lines.. ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ.. this poem is awesome and meaningful enjoyed reading every word of it .. and so kind of u to give out the meaning of some words.. thanks dear ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by flutterby

sneha... lovely lines.. ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ.. this poem is awesome and meaningful enjoyed reading every word of it .. and so kind of u to give out the meaning of some words.. thanks dear ๐Ÿค—

Flutter ๐Ÿค—... glad that you enjoyed reading the poem ...and found every word meaningful.
The next wish penny would be drawn out soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... would PM u the same.
Thanks for leaving your impressions dear...it truly means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey sneha... really loved ur poem on raghavi relationship.. ๐Ÿ‘ the lines u have used... beautifully depicted sia's feelings and thoughts.. her inner turmoil, outer distress.. i loved the following lines..
                                                You had done what a very few would do.

Even though I uttered none...

You could still hear my cries.

I lost hope and was seeking help...

And then I found you again.

u have depicted her emotions more beautifully than the cvs have done.. wait a minute!! what am i saying?? *smacks head*.. the cvs never showed this...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by flutterby

hey sneha... really loved ur poem on raghavi relationship.. ๐Ÿ‘ the lines u have used... beautifully depicted sia's feelings and thoughts.. her inner turmoil, outer distress.. i loved the following lines..
                                                You had done what a very few would do.

Even though I uttered none...

You could still hear my cries.

I lost hope and was seeking help...

And then I found you again.

u have depicted her emotions more beautifully than the cvs have done.. wait a minute!! what am i saying?? *smacks head*.. the cvs never showed this...๐Ÿ˜†

Flutter ๐Ÿค—
Glad you could find beauty in it and that it had the desired effect as far as portrayal of Siy'a inner turmoil is concerned.
Thanks yaar for letting me know the lines which reached out to you.

FLUTTER!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ... maine tera kya bigaada tha yaar!!!!๐Ÿค”... Me???? n CVs???... How could u flutter??? How could you???...๐Ÿ˜•

OK chal melodrama bandh karti hoon... ๐Ÿ˜†... No prob yaar past episode aise rahe hain aur unko lekar frustration itna raha hai ki ...dimaag mein chemical loche ke purnathaha sambhavana hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart glad you liked the poem dear... ye le... ๐Ÿค—

The seventh wish to be drawn out of the wishing well is that of my Sis Divs ๐Ÿค—

Sis  ๐Ÿค—

Wish Penny put in by Divs  : Siya-Krish relationship

I so so badly wanted to draw your penny at the end ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...๐Ÿ˜†

But my own love for Siya and Krish overpowered my resolve and here is your wish...
...Hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Avi credited to:    sidra2007

Life had been mean to me...
Left me devoid of goal;
With no one here to hold on to...
I had no one to console.

Just when I was sinking deep...
My angel you reached my soul;
And then I knew you were God sent...
For my heart you did cajole.

In you I saw what I had lost...
A son, I would call my own;
And so I guess we were bound...
By this unique bond unknown.

I promise you oh little one...
A word that I shall keep;
I'll be there when you call for me...
Be it uphill climb or valley deep.

No danger would befall you...
For in its way I shall stay;
If you should someday falter...
I shall carry you along the way.

The days will turn to months...
And then the months to years;
I shall watch you grow...
And help you fight your fears.

Someday if you get lost...
While finding your life's own way;
Just tun around and find me...
I'll be a stone's throw away.

All these moments oh little one...
The future may unfold;
You'll always be my little son...
If the heart's truth is ever told.

And I have to thank  sidra2007  here... for the wonderful avi  ๐Ÿ‘.

Please do let me know your impressions on these couplets ... It will propel me to write further ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww that is so sweet Sneha. ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Aww that is so sweet Sneha. ๐Ÿค—

Sri ๐Ÿค—... Glad you found it sweet dear...i bet its sweet because we have Krish there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by ..Amira..

Yeep! Soo sweet<33

Amira ๐Ÿค—... Thanks dear... Yep Siya and Krish relation is sugary sweet for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ