**The RaSiKri Poems Wishing Well** NOTE: on pg 33 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
arre, there r days when i dont come at all.. and there r days when i am there most of the time... 😆  since u too live in india, u will find me online most of the time, dont worry.. 😆 no difference in time, which happens if u live outside india... chal am logging off.. take care, sneha.. nice chatting with u.. 😃 Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
di can i too drop some penny?😳

can i have a poem dedicated to the friendship raghav had with sia.😳.and the sacrifices he did smilingly for her??including the way raghav masked his tears with fake laugh/smile on july 2nd and 4rth episode?
thank you di for all those wonderful poems🤗

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

di can i too drop some penny?😳

can i have a poem dedicated to the friendship raghav had with sia.😳.and the sacrifices he did smilingly for her??including the way raghav masked his tears with fake laugh/smile on july 2nd and 4rth episode?
thank you di for all those wonderful poems🤗

U surely can drop in the penny dear...but gonna hav to wait a while till ur penny id fetched... there a few other pennies to be drawn first... 😳

As regards to Raghav's in the 2nd July episode.. I've written two poems on the same lines before I came up with this wishing well thread... hope ur wish is fulfilled to certain extent with the poems at the links below... let me know otherwise.

And thanks a ton for the wonderful feedback of the ...

Wish Penny put in by Sun and Athira :

Raghavi scene where Raghav smiles and gazes at her in jail while she is blabbering.

Well liked ur take on it... thanks for the detailing...n before u go 😲 at the mention of details...all i hav to say is... just stop being shocked when we state we like the details 😆...
And do paste the feedback here too...coz it helps me keep  a track of all the feedback in this thread  ...and here my jhappi coming ur way 🤗

Here's the link for the above mentioned poems:

***Woh Pal***

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3113921

***An ode to my weeping heart***

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3122428

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

U surely can drop in the penny dear...but gonna hav to wait a while till ur penny id fetched... there a few other pennies to be drawn first... 😳

As regards to Raghav's in the 2nd July episode.. I've written two poems on the same lines before I came up with this wishing well thread... hope ur wish is fulfilled to certain extent with the poems at the links below... let me know otherwise.

And thanks a ton for the wonderful feedback of the ...

Wish Penny put in by Sun and Athira :

Raghavi scene where Raghav smiles and gazes at her in jail while she is blabbering.

Well liked ur take on it... thanks for the detailing...n before u go 😲 at the mention of details...all i hav to say is... just stop being shocked when we state we like the details 😆...
And do paste the feedback here too...coz it helps me keep  a track of all the feedback in this thread  ...and here my jhappi coming ur way 🤗

Here's the link for the above mentioned poems:

***Woh Pal***

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3113921

***An ode to my weeping heart***

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3122428

its hard but i will try not  to go 😲 when talk about details😆
and sure di...i will post the fb here too its just that my lengthy Fb might be an impediment to people going through your threads...this thought made me create a new thread😳 hence i will post it twice here and in my thread too😃
and will go through those two links di...i had no idea about these poems 
so if already if it exists there is no meaning in drawing my penny😊😆 hence you can drop that particular wish...but i wish to have the friendship and sacrifice wala penny to be drawn...
and don't you worry...take your own time...am not disappearing anywhere😆

aww missed your jhappies di!! 🤗 *snuggles into your embrace closely*
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago