Rishii-- As a Husband-My take..!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Friends here are my views its its ok if wanna agree or disagree..!!

Rishii as a husband...!!!!

Well i think many of times Rishii had proved to be the best husband in times..!!!
There were many incidents that really filled my heart saying how much he love his wife.. His  love is unconditional and he had proven it many a times..!!!

He left his mother, his name everthing just for love...!!!

Wanst he loved his wife while taking  a stand for his wife wen everyone
in the house taken side of dualrii bua??wasnt he showed his love while searching a house beside SN so that she always be connected to her family bcuz he himself knw watsoever
Indira loves her family and always supported her...??? wasnt he showed his love for his wife when he asked her not to cook unless she ha the shaadi ka  chuda in her hands.. even he did not knw how to cook and also skipped the meal but always want his shreematiji to be happy..!!!! doest he showed his love for keeping a vrat for his wife just wen he finds his wife's long live..!!!

hum aksar achii achii baaatein bhul jaate haii, but these small things also means a lot
especially to a wife who has such a lovely and a caring husband..!!!

Regarding child?? well who father doesnt care for his child??i mean it would have been strange if he asks indira to continue dancing just for money???
I think father will do the same.. not only abt child he is caring for his wife bcuz the first 3 months mother and child has to be very careful and exactly wat a father is doing?? if calling is desperate i would all the father's kwing a child cmg in ther lives will react the same..!!!

As for financial stability well i wud like to say in India many childs are born in the worst financial conditions..!! but still they are happy being parents gives a new life to them... !!
instead of celebrating the joy of being proud parents we don sit and do afsoos yeh kya hogaya ???everyone celebrate ther joy and welcome the new born not doing hisaab of
ther salaries..!!

Well i think we cant blame Rishii if he is not sensing what is wrong.. i thing many times he felt and even asked Indira what the problem is but she wanna hide the truth everytime makes some or the other excuses..!! And as far fainting of Indira is conecrend well i think Rishii would have surely guessed something wrong and ge to knw facts
but only if indira didnt say she is pregnant..knowing she is pregnant fainting of Indira does bother him, but he is just taking it is a  symptom of pregnancy..!!!

About employement.. Rishi many times did said he is feeling bad of not finding  a job and tired searching it.. also in a scene in temple while praying he did mention he is feeling bad for  not working and his wife working..!!! i always say this and will still stick to the same
he was a hier of deewan family.. so for him finding a job like a normal being
was difficult bt doest mean he didnt want to take the responsibility just he wanted
to take it seriously i am happy he did it...And 8000/- i guess CV's are responsible for showing such a talented and a law holder degree with such salary..!!!

And about his anger i think it has been justified, the act he did was in moment
of anger..!!! anyone at his place wud do the same.. 

about the recent rishi slapping indira ...!! i wud say i havnt seen the segment so cant
comment much on that, but to b veryy honest i knw this was gonna happen.. after knowing that his wife decided to abort the child jut to take  a part in
the dance competition for the sake of money.. so in the moment of anger he did so...!!!!

I am saying this again this act is of Ricky Deewan...we can always see whenever he gets angry we get to see Ricky deewan-the angry man.. we get to see more of him now-a-days..!!!

Okk now my closing lines i wud say rishii the man the one who loves his wife
unconditionally and do anything for his love., the girl coming in his life would surey be  a lucky girl waise hamare forum mein many awating for this person..!!!
(many doesnt not mean everyone so plzz don object on this πŸ˜ƒ )
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
my reply on second page πŸ˜³Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago

Rishi is the best Husband i agree100% on this. Even yesterday they showed that at night in his room he told to indira( the missing indira actually) that he did not have the courage to go and give the certificate to dance organisers because he didnt want to shatter indira's dream. No way could he think of doing things at her back and so he had come there to tell indira all at once and clear that he cares indira. He wished to be so truthful to her .He wished to tell all his pain and care to indira.

And then later on at the competition place  he gets to hear completely opposite picture of himself from indira's mouth.. Tell me who will not be frustrated
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
Aweomsely said ShonaπŸ‘

You just nailed it.πŸ‘

Shona - Beautiful post... loved every word describing Rishi the character

Fabulous post Shona.  πŸ‘  Loved the way you described the Rishi.  
a b'ful n refreshing post shona! Was tyrd of al d negativity in d forum snc morning! Agree wt evrytn dt u hv mentiond..thnx a lot and lot for ds thread dear!
@shona thanks a million from the bottom of my heart.I agree and thankyou onceagain for beautifully describing rishi so beautifully.cant see rishi like this all hurt and shattered. love you shonaπŸ€—
Awesome post shona.πŸ‘
U described very well rishi as a husband. No dout that he loves his wife unconditionaly. He loves her more than his life.😳
Ausum post Shona πŸ‘
Shona I am definitely in d list of wanting a future future RK 😳
Coming to d point...RK is completely justified! He is tinking as a husband and a father...tinking about d child has noting wrong to it!!!
RK has alwaz supported Indu in every situation...n dis time he has a valid reason for not agreeing !
Completely agree with everyting u hav said Shona πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by shiin - 11 years ago