Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:7/8-Suhasi Admits;Mona feeling bad for Vineet

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvtobby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if u hve wrk give this responsibility to someone who can get it done on time...every time you wana read the update it says it will be delayed... really? give this to someone who will get it done on time...
gudgal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvtobby

if u hve wrk give this responsibility to someone who can get it done on time...every time you wana read the update it says it will be delayed... really? give this to someone who will get it done on time...

Then why dont you do the update? Please dont be rude. I have been a silent reader all this long, but I feel very bad when people are taking time to update and yet no one is appreciating. Dont worry swethasyam, take your time. I really like your updates and wait to read them everyday.
aa07 thumbnail
@iluvtobby...

Have some respect at least for swetha who takes time out nearly everyday to write a WU for us. I have written a few WU's and believe me...it takes time to do this right. She puts in a lot of effort to do this right and being a family person has its responsibilities. She lives in the US and videos dont get uploaded on time on websites to write it right away. The least we can do is thank her and wait for the WU. If you want it that badly, see the videos on any Indian website.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok then r u ready to do the update??

its not possible all the time to do the update in time, and there aren't any back up updaters for this ri8 now.

So i will take my time when ever not possible.

anyways will update in 30 mins from now

Rest all Thank u for understanding me n appreciating my work 🤗
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanke ur time swetha..I really appreciate ur hard work...thanks for the wu,waiting for the second half of the wu..
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant believe suhasi did all this to Mona
iluvtobby thumbnail
did i say i ws takin this responsibility...read carefully i didnt say that
i am sayin if u cant do it on time thn give it to someone who can
if u wna take the job seriously that ur given then take it seriously othrwise give it to someone who can take it seriously now chill out...
hard work is only appreciated whn done on time...whthr skool,hme,work, etc...
u need to hate on me ok
chill out
p.s. i live in the US as well
doesnt mean i can do evrythin late n get away wit it
wait u mean to say ppl in india 
oh n btw kid itz an indian website n who r u to tell me whr i shud c my videos?
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did u make a ID to say this??? If you dont have patience, you can always watch it online.
iluvtobby thumbnail
no maam i've been a silent reader...
but whnevr i come online
it says it will be delayed...
delayed delayed delayed
anyways i've gotten my point across