Thendral Tuesday- August 7, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot vijayam for the awesome update!!!
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijayam for a wonderful update.

OK episode ... GW and JR needs semmathiyana  punishment

Edited by ssmily_face - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                   πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  Thanks Vjayam for the update πŸ‘ .

It was nice to see GW getting frightened πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ seeing her own son in law Nitish πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ₯³ and the biggest joke is that πŸ€‘πŸ€£πŸ˜†  , the person who used to frighten others πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ is now afraid of her own son in law πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ .

Moreover after seeing the last scene πŸ˜’πŸ€” , I think that Thulasi will investigate as to who Sujatha is πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ€” , which will help her to expose Bhuvana's drama πŸ˜’πŸ€” . Lets wait and see πŸ˜πŸ€” .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the Awesome update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

oh Well! GW and Lav did not change a bitπŸ˜•. This really makes me think what is the use of Nithesh staying in GW house. Lav...grrr... mocking at TA. Why can't she talk her veera vasanam that she does not want her brothers money🀒?? But good, TA said that it was Thulz who forced him to give the money... but as usual these words will be like 'sevidan kaathula sangu oothina maadhri' for GW and Lav😑.

Hope Thulz gets a clue from Bhuv phone call about Sujatha linked to the hospital. Lets see how they are proceeding with the clue from the phone callπŸ˜›.

Padma as usual😑🀒.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya Akka for the wonderful update and comments.. Superb title ka.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

GW telling Lav's Mil is not a good mom to Nit aam.. Good mom na.. should only feel happy about their sons aam.. But she should be opposite always aam.. what kind of logic..😑

The lab matter leaking in Bhu's matter is a good move and twist.. Hope TT find out everything through Sujatha.. Lets see.. πŸ˜•

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
               πŸ€—  Thanks Vjayam dear for the wonderful update!  πŸ€—

Today's episode was ok... Today we saw wat we can expect from Padma abt M&K.  Seriously this woman was too much, wat right does she have to talk abt others status
😑.

I loved Bhuvana's reaction when she swallowed the tablet
πŸ˜† enna aga poguthou... So finally Thuls has got some clue πŸ‘ Hopefully she delivers the proper message to Tamil...πŸ˜•  Anyway, I was expecting more from the duo friends to irritate Bhu...πŸ˜”

So as Pearl says GW and SQ haven't changed a bit πŸ˜• Looks like Nitheesh is not gonna succeed in his goal...πŸ˜• Man...Lav doesn't want her brothers, but wants their money 🀬 🀒. Hopefully Nitheesh robs the money and gives it back to T&T πŸ˜•

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya...

LOL fate is very brightly smiling at GW-P. Too much talking... Really can't wait for the day when she comes to know about M & K matter. Way to go MM, thedi thedi eppidi than ippadi kalyanam panningalo... athuvum multiple times...

GW will never change... Fine. What is up with Lav. She will also not change! Such a smirk on her face when GW talks about her sons. Stupid females... I can't wait for Nithish to attaya pottufy that money from GW.

Today's T's presence at Bhu's house was really justified. I wish she had given real cancer medication instead of vitamin tablets. And she eve's dropped Bhu's conversation with Sujatha (Thanks to Deepa). Ok come on T and TA act smart and connect the dots. Sujatha.. Lab Assistant... Hospital... ithuku mela vera nalla hint kidaikathu. TA will be doing investigative work. Finally TA is getting some work to do.

Can't wait for upcoming episodes. Yes we have loads of crap coming up, but all I am looking forward is to see TA in good investigative work.

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the fabulous update!πŸ˜ƒ

Silepeer sonne mari today's episode was okπŸ˜† Grr Padma was kodumai😑

As always GW was a pannam devil😈 When Tamil speak with her and Lavanya they just ignored him...🀒 Then went Tamil left GW enthe bhuttiyai kadura, ennama odura inthe pompalle for the money🀒 How will Nitisch change Lavanya and GW πŸ˜•that is very difficult...

Now Thulasi has a hint, what will she do...
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update. . nalla vela iniku naan serial paakala . . oru episodela 3 G W um thanga Thu da sami. .