•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Part1(Ahluwalia House)
Lucky is coughing. He on the lights and wakes up Sweety and says to Sweety that there is a big problem. Sweety asks to Lucky what problem has come up. Lucky says my voice has gone. Sweety says to Lucky that now you sleep by tomorrow it will be aright. As if your going to talk some one at night. Lucky says to Sweety that in morning my voice does not become alright then there will be problem. Sweety says to Lucky as if your going to sing for India Idol in morning. He says to Sweety morning Japanese client is going to come to show a big property tomorrow. Sweety says to Lucky you have to show not to tell right just show him the property that all. Lucky says to Sweety do not joke the property value is Rs 25 lakhs which I am going to show to my client tomorrow.Sweety says to Lucky @5 lakhs will come back per maira raat wapas nahi aayenge. Go sleep na. Lucky says to Sweety please give me medicine it is paining. Please give me. Sweety wakes up and get medicine for Lucky. Sweety gives medicine to Lucky and says to him that I will bring spoon. Lucky says to Sweety no need of spoon and drinks the medicine directly. Sweety says to Lucky aare aare why are you drinking so much. Lucky says to Sweety for making my voice proper I can do any thing. Sweety looks at the bottle of the medicine and says to Lucky you finish the whole bottle. Lucky says by tomorrow I will b all right. Lucky start coughing again silly and sleeps. 
Part2 (Ahuja House)
Raavi wakes up and calls Rashi and asks her why are you awake. Rashi says To Raavi I am not feeling sleepy. Raavi ask Rashi why any tension. Rashi says yes to Raavi that why did school people change my division. I was so happy with A division. This B division girls are very wired. Some one has mobile, some one has laptop some one has both of them and some one has branded video game. Raavi says to Rashi but this all are not allowed in school right. Rashi says to Raavi there are many things which are not allowed. Ravi says to Rashi that why do not you talk to mom and dad about it. Rashi says to Ravi what mom dad are you all right  Ravi says to Rashi yes and actually no and says you should think some thing else.  Rashi says to Ravi to think some thins else I need your help. Ravi says okay and tells Rashi that she has an idea. Rashi says tell me the idea. Raavi ask Rashi in your class you can be technology expert which video is in and how to cross those level that you can say. Rashi says in that what will happen. Ravi says that if some one cant cross one level so will they ask they will ask you how they cross those level. Rashi says good idea sis. Ravi what to some thing that Rocky ask Sweety to buy a video for one month the name is----------- (i did not get the name so i did not write). It is a famous video game and it is very difficulty. Rashi says did aunty(Sweety) buy the video game. Ravi says no but you find in internet what is the game about, how to play, how many levels are there to cross. Rashi says that is great if any one get still in that game then who will they come to you and hugs Ravi and tells that now see. Ravi says Rashi to sleep. 
Part3(Ahluwalia House)
Lucky wakes up and starts coughing again in the morning. Sweety asks lucky where are you going.Your not feeling well and I think you have fever too ahd tell him to cancel the meeting. Lucky says to Sweety no it not possible as Gupta has always eye on my clients. He always be around my office. Sweety tells to Lucky that your also wired if you cancel the meeting and your client will not come then how will Gupta will come to know. Lucky tells to Sweety that this Japanese client is coming for two days and this is about 25 lakhs and if meeting does not happen then 25 lakhs are gone. Sweety tells to Lucky that do one thing you take rest I will call the doctor and he will check you. And she says that to handle your client I have an idea. Lucky ask Sweety what it is. Sweety leaves the room and Lucky says what it is and says Sweetyji 25 lakhs. 
Hall
Ginny is checking her note books by the time Sweety comes and Ginny calls Sweety and says her that Ma I am hungry give me breakfast and I am getting late for school. Sweety says to Ginny wait I will give you breakfast first you call Rocky I have some work with him. Ginny reply Sweety saying that he just now went out because he have football match today and Ginny says he told you about it right. Sweety tells to Ginny he went. oh no he have no go to his dad office today. Sweety calls Rocky Rocky. Ginny is surprise and talks to her self saying that what happen to mom today what is she saying, Rocky in dad office and tells I think mom is in joking mode. Rocky was going to but Sweety call him and says wait Rocky wait and listen to me you going to play football. Rocky says yes. Sweety tells Rocky no to go today for playing football because you have to go to dad office because he is not feeling well today. There is a big client coming today you have to handle him. Rocky gets surprised and tell what. Sweety says to Rocky why are you looking at me like this tell me some thing. Rocky says I have match today. Sweety tells Rocky it is a match only not Olympic can your leave this match. Today you dad needs your help and you always says that we think your not responsible. I think your responsible and today I am giving you one responsibility work.You cant do this much for me. Rocky thinks a lots and tell to Sweety I can do I guess. Sweety is very happy. 
Part4(Office)
Rocky gets ready to go office. Sweety tells to Ginny there is no use of catching sandwich in your hand. You have to go to school eat your sandwich fast. Rocky has a question to his father(Lucky( that how to greet Japanese people. Lucky says just says hello. If that client go to other agent then 25 lakhs loss will be there(Rocky could not hear it proper what his dad was saying he only hear 25). Sweety tells to Rocky there will be 25 lakhs loss.And says to Lucky that I told Rocky about it and tell Lucky to keep quiet. Rocky says do not worry dad just chill. Sweety tells Ginny to eat her break fast fast and to keep quiet. Sweety tell to Lucky simply do not be hyper Rocky is there to help you out. He is a smart kid. Rocky says hmmm it is left hand job(he and Ginny starts laughing). Ginny says if you work in your right hand dad will get less tension(they said in a joking way). Ginny says bye to her mom, dad and Mr. Rocky Singh Ahluwalia.Lucky says to Rocky about the file but Rocky could not under stand because Lucky voice is not very clear. Sweety tells Lucky to keep quiet. She tell that Rocky is a smart boy he will handle every thing. You just keep quiet and have your breakfast and have your medicine. Sweety wish Rocky all the best. Rocky says bye to his mom and dad and leave. Sweety oh god help Rocky. Sweety tells to Lucky that your cough is not going I do not why are you keep on talking and tells him to finish his break fast.Sweety went to call the doctor.
Part5(At school)
Ginny tells to Rashi that Lucky is not able to talk properly and the proper is that Rocky(before Ginny say some thing more Rashi stop her) RAshi says to Ginny what ever I say yes. Ginny what you mean. Rashi say what I say do it ok. Rashi tells about the video game(one recent video game came which rocky want about that video Rashi is talk about). Rashi says it is tough you need more practice etc. Some class mate of Rashi ask her when do u get that video game and she tell I had it before. She tells about which level she pass and how to pass. Rashi class mate leaves and tell we have to find out where Rashi is saying truth or not. Ginny ask where do you have that video game. Rashi says I do not have it. Ginny says what information u gave if it wrong then they will know u lie them. Rashi said I did not lie because I found this information from internet. 
Part6(Lucky office)
Rocky is going to his dad office. He find the watch man and the watch man ask Rocky where is u r dad. Rocky tells that my dad is not feeling well so I came. Watchman says oh in suit huh. Rocky says big client is coming right that why I wore suit. The guard said open the door fast. Rocky say why u do not have key. Guard said no I do not have. Rocky call home but the guard said keep the phone because the key is there inside the brief case. He opens the door. Then that clerk asked Rocky should I bring bournvita. Clerk say I never say your reading course book that too very deeply. Rocky tells him that it is not course book it is property paper.I have to impress mom so i have to prepare. The client comes and tell Mr Lucky Ahluwalia. Rocky tell no I am his son. Lucky is in home because he is ill. He tells the client you want tea. The client told I want to see the property. Rocky tells the clerk cancel tea. Rocky show the property to the client. Rocky tell the client nice area bug space you can park the car here and he say I am joking. They both go inside the flat. Rocky tell about the area how it is. He show one room saying that there is no noise pollution, no dust. When he enter the room he and the client start coughing because in that room there is lots of dust. The client was coughing and while coughing his phone was going to fall but thank god Rocky caught the phone. He gave to client and client said thank u it is working. Rocky said if u do not like this place I will show u another place tomorrow. Client say not tomorrow we will make the deal today as i like this place. Rocky calls his mom and say where is dad. Sweety tell Lucky is sleeping. Doctor came and gave him injection. Rocky said that the client agreed and he wants to make the deal today because tomorrow the client is going to his place because his son birthday. Rocky tells to his mom that I will make the deal and Sweety says ok. Rocky shake hand with the client. 
Part 7(School)
Rashi class mates tell Rashi what ever u told was right. Please help us in this game etc. Ginny says see every one attitude changed.
Part 8 (Ahluwalia House)
Rocky come home. Sweety say to Rocky now you know how tough it is to work in office. Rocky said no it is not tough it my left hand job I told you right. Lucky ask Rocky you submitted the original or duplicate copy of the proper. Rocky we do not do duplicate work so I submitted original. Lucky get tensed and say that why did u submit original. You should submit original when he gives commision only and says can u call me and ask me. You made 25lakhs loss. Rocky and Sweety is Shocked.
Precap
Sweety explain rocky do not worry. You did not do it purposely. It is you 1st time so you learn from your experiences
Sorry for late up date. I did lots of hard work. Sorry for any mistakes. 
Edited by tennis2009 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!!!!
Thanks a ton tennis! Well Done!

-Ridz