WU 7 8 12 Sugni Reva reactions

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
HI FRIENDS

PRESS CHASKAMETER AT 5 STARS AND COMMENT ON ACTORS PROFILES

WRITTEN UPDATE

TVS  shows Reva  and Sugni  sees Reva with TVS and all surprised Sugni remembers Gulabiya telling her about Reva and flashback shown and also remembers TVS telling her lies not to believe anyone . Reva gushes that there is a marriage  and all decorated she compliments  Sugni she is very beautiful gives her shagun and asks her who is her Bridegroom then she asks TVS as she thinks  Sugni is shy. She asks him he is dressed up and looking like a bridegroom. Dhanuma says she will tell later  as the bridegroom did not come and asks her to come inside but Reva refuses saying she will wait for the bridegroom and he will be as good looking just like her Sahib TVS and blesses Sugni and asks him is it not all are shocked and tongue tied and Sugni  asks why  are you are  quiet TM tell her and other Thakurs also start shouting  who is this and asking where is the bridegroom and you are quiet and as D asks her to go in and when they ask who is she Reva says why this outsiders are questioning  I am the wife of TVS and owner of this mansion. All shocked and Sugni  closes her eyes and Cries Reva says she was out for some days  but now back and will not go anywhere. Then she goes out saying she will come when the bridegroom comes. Others ask what is this and Adi says this is the matter of the family and will be sorted out and all go away. Reva asks who is this girl and Dhanuma says she is their far off relatives and Reva  feels happy for the good work of TVS she feels sad for the girl whose bridegroom are making her sad and wait so much says she will make a painting of her bridegroom for her so that she will smile then saying TVS is also so good looking like a bridegroom is marriage is the reason he was dressed so.

G asks TVS and grills him saying he is trying to spoil her daughter's life and his wife and tells Sugni this is the truth I wanted to tell you but you refused to believe me blinded by his love and he is no Prince but a mere Thakur and  looks at women as his wife or a plaything. TVS says Sugni and G shouts do not come near my daughter and she has some respect  Sugni says why did not you tell your wife about me are you afraid  and she grills him about her feelings and says I left my mother and you broke my heart I worshiped you like God and you told me lies and cheated me G says  tell me you put your wife in mad house and answer me why did you cheat my daughter  and he says I will answer all your questions but only to Sugni and Reva ,and no one else I am not bothered about their thinking, as  one is my love and other my responsibility. Jiji says why you are blaming my brother  look at your daughter because  of my brother she is getting a position of a thakurian otherwise she would be dancing in front of Thakurs and waiting to be sold off . G is quiet as TVS shouts Jiji I am not ready to listen to anything against Sugni and I told this earlier. TVS explains to Sugni saying I know  the truth has come in a wrong way to you and I did this only as I love you Sugni says No TM you told me about love so many times TM I will tell you what love is blind but not cheating selfish ,sinful and untrue Love is  true honest sacred and full of trust and  whereas for me you were love and it started with you and ended with you, but now I feel there is no love in you. You made a joke of my love and trust and you not only broke my trust and love but me also. Both stare at each other one accusing and another lowers his eyes with guilt . episode ends.

PRECAP Sugni lifts her slippers in her hand and runs out throwing her ring which TVS gave her and he is shattered and shocked.

More emotions tomorrow  liked Sugni's reaction and also TVS answer to Gulabiya that he need not give explanation to anyone except Sugni his love and Reva his responsibility.

Wonderful acting by Varun Gulki and Narayani liked the way it was presented.

TC GOD BLESS

Chalhov

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
lemme do my fav dance macarena  1rst guys..πŸ˜‰hold on..
...πŸ˜†
one of the best episode...πŸ‘ i was waiting for...
Chalhov my comment about today's epi i have said on ur discussion thread..
but just to say...Viky babu abh patah chala isq ma sabse jaroori ka hai?  kucho hai jo yieh isq ko majboot karawat hai ..woo hai sasura ..SUCH ..πŸ˜†
anyway enjoy guys today's episode ..and
thank u my putija for ur Gulabi  WU..
God bless u...πŸ‘

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
atria thumbnail
thanks...
really liked Sugni's reaction, so measured and appropriate. The way she showed her hurt with her eyes... Gulki was just great today.πŸ‘
TVS, loved the one line that he will give explanations only to Sugni and Rewa, no one else. That is what I expect of the man.πŸ‘ Also the look of devastation on his face when she picks up her slippers in the precap... awesome work Varun...
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is from us all to you for your quick update. We love you thks thksπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—hugs from us all. 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cannot wait to see the episode and Sugni's face. I am dying to see TVS tell Gulabiya that he will answer to only Sugni and Reva.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^You mean so he can deceive one and manipulate the other? TVS has only himself to blame-nothing was stopping him from divorcing his wife; he could still take care of her after all. Very odd decision making from him.
croziaxx thumbnail
 nice episode, without loud drama.. gulki was very impressive with eyes expression, 😭  most of time VS was quite.. but his expression was saying everything.. . he has no choice .. πŸ˜”
and now even i don't want to see G again.. her false arrogance irritate me.. a lot.. when she said to VS ruk jaiye wanhi par,mai nahi chahti ki aap meri beti ko chhuye.. i wanna..🀬  idiot ... if viks wanted or he was bad guy.. he could do anything with her.. and G couldn't have stop him..  take ur daughter back.. and make her life happy..  i want to see, without help of this family how will u  do it...  πŸ˜‘
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The humiliation that Sugni was put through on her dream of a wedding day, i hope no one will ever have to go through.  All her dreams shattered.  Why didn't TVS speak up in front of Reva what is he afraid of?

kim93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tanks for update!! Cant wait to watch episode!!
carljung thumbnail
tvs didn't speak in front of reva bcoz he was fearful for sugni's life which reva once indirectly threatened to take.