!*WU 7.Aug.2012*!SiNal both Kids B'day party

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I really Like The way CV is showing Anand relationship with Kunal like his bro... for me Parichay starting is more than any SiNal Moments.. i love the Both Kunal n Anand Bro's relationship..and i was missing that badly in the show.,.. and CV is back with same caring relationship but this time with Change...

But i hope CV will Not loose the concentration from the main theme..and this time They will show Kunal's parichay..We all really want to see Kunal as a rich and Sucessfull man..Hope CV will show His struggle and Then Finally as a sucessful man..
Update was so quick.. Thank you:).. Can u translate hindi lines to english Atleast inside brackets.. Really tat would help me.. I hope u will consider.. Thanks in advance..
thanx for the update. i love the way they are showing the father son relationship😊. i really fell bad for sidhi, poor girl she will be heartbroken 🥺 Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
thnx fr teh WU neeme😳 😉
KC-anand bonding is just wowww
good to watch raveena-Viks after a long tym...Ishani n Anokhi are really good-looking 😉
Seema was gorgeous...
waiting fr 2mrw's epi
thanx for the update...
i feel bad for siddhi...poor girl...she is going to be heartbroken...🥺
loved the bonding b/w kunal-anand C...👍🏼
kunal is looking dashing and handsome in his vest look...😍
loved SiNal's FBs...especially the video game scene...my most fav scene of SiNal...😍

the rest i won't want to mention at all...seeing ViRa...Chopras...Thakrals are boiling my blood as they are the reasons why SiNal n kids are separated from each other😡...now this MU in siddhi's mind...😡

i just can't wait to watch siddhi's sexy avtaar in her curl hairs...😍
Originally posted by neeme

I really Like The way CV is showing Anand relationship with Kunal like his bro... for me Parichay starting is more than any SiNal Moments.. i love the Both Kunal n Anand Bro's relationship..and i was missing that badly in the show.,.. and CV is back with same caring relationship but this time with Change...

But i hope CV will Not loose the concentration from the main theme..and this time They will show Kunal's parichay..We all really want to see Kunal as a rich and Sucessfull man..Hope CV will show His struggle and Then Finally as a sucessful man..

Neeme, I mirror your thoughts. Me too was missing the family bonding in parichay so much of late. Lately the show had only become the love story between the leads or something else that no one was really interested in watching😉, but glad they brought back the real theme of the show back - Kunal's relationship with not only his wife, but with his whole family.

Kunal and Anand Sr. bonding is being shown very beautifully. I am enjoying it to the core. Also agree with you that hope they will show Kunal's professional growth in a proper manner this time around as last time his Parichay was only limited to improving his love life which after a while was not interesting anymore. 

Hope this time around they show him making it big i law field all by himself and without any interference or help from his wife. His wife can be there for the love and family drama quotient, but she shouldn't be shown involved in his professional life at all. 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
thank u so much Neeme for the WU..
Thanks for the written update.