Transformation-- Rishii to Ricky Deewan..!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends i here i am with yet another post, sorry cudnt resist myself after watching the 
epi it was the best...!!!

Wowww what a transformation..!!!

I always wanted to knw how will Rishii transform into ricky and today i am soo sooo happy seeing our ricky Deewan back..!!

First and foremost a Big thak you to Cv's for finally listening ur viewers wish and giving us our Ricky deewan back in action ..!!!!

Today's episode had every emotion where rishii and ricky portrayed  it beautifully πŸ‘

The start of the episode we saw a avery sweet and caring scene between Shweta and Ricky..!! Shweta truly loves him and even Ricky is aware of her feeling...!!

Loved how he said iss duniya meii koii hai jise mei bahut pyaar karta hun.. This is Rishii-the man who truly loves his wife.. he even said a best wife anyone could get he really loves his shreemati jii  πŸ˜³

Shweta seems to be a veryy nice girl (a positive one) i hope to see strong friendship bond between Ricky and shweta...!!!!

Then comes Rishi overhearing indira's conversation with munna bhaisaab and bhabhii.. i always say half truth is really dangerous and here what we have seen it.. even doctor's word completely shattered him he was terrific in this scene the shocked expression πŸ˜’

Then comes Rishii in pain, God i cuudnt stop my tears wen i saw him that way πŸ˜­
the way he talked to the police man he was so heart broken cud tryly feel his pain.. pain of loosing his child, his dreams and  all finished in a moment mera chiku  πŸ˜­

Then comes the highlight our Ricky Deewan in action.. the way he ran and all the flash backs
he was simply superb and even the BG suited that perfectly.. 

The anger he took ou shouting Indira sharma ab teri zindagii barbaad karega yeh ricky deewan
this one dialogue said all- all his anger, his frustration everything...!!

And yes i was right it was ricky deewan who did that to indira, bcuz Rishii cud never hurt his
shreemati jii but this ricky deewan-the angry man his anger is something that really scare
me..!!!

Sumit Vats u did a fab job today loved every emotion you portrayed today πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The precap oh so this its Ricky Vs Hitler..."kitna zor lagana hai lagaiye mein jitne nahii dunga tumhe " ...!!!

Really excited with this track hope to see more intersting and superb performances by all...!!!

Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
Shona ausum post πŸ‘
As u said today v finally got our rikey...Dats wat v were alwaz waiting for πŸ˜‰ 😳
He was just superb...sumit dis is for u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
His pain n frustration could be seen so clearly...just love d part where he is running with all d flashes in his mind ,a very beautiful scene!!!
Yes Shona finally v can c d actual inshi intensity...n now I can't wait to c wat rikey is going to do!!!
D preecap made me sad...but at d end our inshi bond well b stronger!!! 😳
Rikey Diwan is mindblowing!!!Edited by shiin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shona90

Hey friends i here i am with yet another post, sorry cudnt resist myself after watching the 
epi it was the best...!!!

Wowww what a transformation..!!!

I always wanted to knw how will Rishii transform into ricky and today i am soo sooo happy seeing our ricky Deewan back..!!
exactly shona we waited long for this day to watch this side of him, and its a logical point where they showed his transformation, i want to say big hands for sumit, he brought every emotions of shattered father so beautifully πŸ‘

First and foremost a Big thak you to Cv's for finally listening ur viewers wish and giving us our Ricky deewan back in action ..!!!!

Today's episode had every emotion where rishii and ricky portrayed  it beautifully πŸ‘

The start of the episode we saw a avery sweet and caring scene between Shweta and Ricky..!! Shweta truly loves him and even Ricky is aware of her feeling...!!

Loved how he said iss duniya meii koii hai jise mei bahut pyaar karta hun.. This is Rishii-the man who truly loves his wife.. he even said a best wife anyone could get he really loves his shreemati jii  πŸ˜³
this person love is really selfless, he loves her more than his life, he can go to any extent to for his love, i wish indira would have revealed that truth to him πŸ˜­

Shweta seems to be a veryy nice girl (a positive one) i hope to see strong friendship bond between Ricky and shweta...!!!!
i wish to see shweta helping InShi β€οΈ she really seems to be a positive character to me, i dont want her character to be spoiled at the end, i wish she becomes the one to clear all the MU between InShi

Then comes Rishi overhearing indira's conversation with munna bhaisaab and bhabhii.. i always say half truth is really dangerous and here what we have seen it.. even doctor's word completely shattered him he was terrific in this scene the shocked expression πŸ˜’

Then comes Rishii in pain, God i cuudnt stop my tears wen i saw him that way πŸ˜­
the way he talked to the police man he was so heart broken cud tryly feel his pain.. pain of loosing his child, his dreams and  all finished in a moment mera chiku  πŸ˜­
yes this can bring out tears in anyone's eye even i was broken, all his dreams, shattered in one moment, what for his child was punished? he might have been thinking the same, preferring dance competetion by indira over her child broke this man πŸ˜­

Then comes the highlight our Ricky Deewan in action.. the way he ran and all the flash backs
he was simply superb and even the BG suited that perfectly.. 

The anger he took ou shouting Indira sharma ab teri zindagii barbaad karega yeh ricky deewan
this one dialogue said all- all his anger, his frustration everything...!!
we welcome u back Ricky Deewan, the words just moved me. Sumit Vats is a legend. πŸ‘

And yes i was right it was ricky deewan who did that to indira, bcuz Rishii cud never hurt his
shreemati jii but this ricky deewan-the angry man his anger is something that really scare
me..!!!
well said princess, only ricky deewan can do that, rishi can never, the way he mentioned ricky here was totally justified πŸ‘

Sumit Vats u did a fab job today loved every emotion you portrayed today πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The precap oh so this its Ricky Vs Hitler..."kitna zor lagana hai lagaiye mein jitne nahii dunga tumhe " ...!!!

Really excited with this track hope to see more intersting and superb performances by all...!!!

awesome post my princess, u said it all πŸ€—
Yes i too luv sumit vats acting today. As a ricky he is superb .. Really excited for tmrw episode..Edited by nupurdhawan0812 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nupurdhawan0812

Yes i too luv sumit vats acting today. As a ricky he is superb .. Really excited for tmrw episode..
exactly SV is really gave a masterpiece in acting πŸ‘
A wonderful post shona! I too lykd d episode a lot and i really feel dt d present trak wud get us bk our old inshi whose evry scene had sm kind of intensity and passion in dm.. And i truly salute SV for his brilliant acting today! Rly brilliant! He cudnt hv answered his critics in a more better way.. Hats off to him for hs performnc tdy!
@shona yet again with a wonderful post on rishi/ricky and SV whose perfomance was astounding today. i have all the mixed feelings within me seeing rishi turn to ricky deewan. thanx shona for this once again. As appu said truly there could have been no other way to silent his critics. i salute u Mr. Sumit VatsπŸ‘ πŸ‘. my respect & love for him is truly growing more & more with each passing day.He has left us belwildered with his performance. aur kya kahoo is bande ke baare mein.jitna kahu woh kam hi hogaπŸ‘πŸΌ
God bless U Sumit Vats..
Shona, Awesome post...you said what i wanted to.πŸ‘

First i thought that asiya's character will be negativeπŸ˜•, but thank god its not what i thought ofπŸ˜ƒ.  I loved the beginning scene..Sumit was looking So HOT in that Scene.😍  Don't know why? but i felt the calm n friendly feeling in Shweta and Ricky's conversationπŸ˜› which i never felt in Inshi (sorry but its my pov). πŸ˜Š

They were adorable.  Sumit was excellent today. i can't comment on any other character than Rishi/Ricky.  Rishi was so hurt today.  I was SO hurt seeing him cry...😭.  Aww god thank god some one positive is there to take care of him

shweta/asiya's acting was really good.  Now m really excited to see further scenes of Ricky n Shweta. After all we need some positivity in HDπŸ˜†.  

And the most amazing scene in today's episode was slapping partπŸ˜†. i loved it.  He did what was right.  
Originally posted by shiin

Shona ausum post πŸ‘
As u said today v finally got our rikey...Dats wat v were alwaz waiting for πŸ˜‰ 😳
He was just superb...sumit dis is for u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
His pain n frustration could be seen so clearly...just love d part where he is running with all d flashes in his mind ,a very beautiful scene!!!
Yes Shona finally v can c d actual inshi intensity...n now I can't wait to c wat rikey is going to do!!!
D preecap made me sad...but at d end our inshi bond well b stronger!!! 😳
Rikey Diwan is mindblowing!!!
aww so true sis, you said it all, the way he portrayes every emotion makes him perfect β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
how beautifully he made Ricky alive today, just πŸ‘ for sumu, you know this is what which was needed, now finally cvs realized his importance, we love to see him getting the screenspace and moreover our hero is making proper use of it, he makes every emotion so lively by god πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just cry with him, all i can say that perfect portrayal of the transformation πŸ‘
Originally posted by aadk

A wonderful post shona! I too lykd d episode a lot and i really feel dt d present trak wud get us bk our old inshi whose evry scene had sm kind of intensity and passion in dm.. And i truly salute SV for his brilliant acting today! Rly brilliant! He cudnt hv answered his critics in a more better way.. Hats off to him for hs performnc tdy!
thanks appu for answering to this thread πŸ€— what a performance by him, @bold: you just said everything, his acting spoke volumes today, the episode was indeed a milestone which has made a mark on justified transformation of rishi to Ricky Deewan. i am proud to be his fan, the way he lives both character, he simply deserves a salute πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘