Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This is just a fan fiction, it is different from the original story... i just love Madhu and RK so couldn't resist myself from writing this FF...

Love vs Hatred (RKbala FF)

Prologue Pg 1

Chapter 1 Pg 2

chapter 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136491?pn=3

Chapter 12 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112998540
Chapter 15 page 47

The story will progress through and will contain mature content which i cannot publish on this forum. 😉

Please Check the link below for further updates

https://www.wattpad.com/story/55233994-love-vs-hatred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

He came closer...the room was still dark...she glanced around to find some way of escaping him... "so what did you say Madhubala" he raised his eyebrow...

she knew it would not be easy to escape him...but she would never fall under his feet... "you heard it right" she raised her palm to stop him coming closer... he looked at her hand...

"do you think RK will come closer to a girl like you"

he laughed...while she was still thinking of reaching the door and unbolting it...

she knew she was stuck with the devil...but somehow, either by destiny or by her fate she was forced to to do what she never wanted to do...

she saw a huge bed decorated with flowers...and herself standing timidly in front of him..

Please press the like button if you want me to PM the updates 😉

Edited by Freethinker - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zunaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm ... intriguing! Sounds like a great start. I like how you've shown RK as a pure devil - the darker the better! ;)

Plz update soon and pm when u do if possible.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Int start...think mb will fall in love with rk and he loves in the form of hate her...mb and rk suhagraat...hehehe..censored...
Please continue soon and it is very nice 😃
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start!
Pls continue soon :)
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon...
N please pm Me...
kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wicked start please pm aswell
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1

She thought about her past life in a glance...a small tear occupied her pink cheek...she died one hundred times in the past two hours...she never understood the turmoil she was facing now... slowly she looked at the piercing eyes that were looking daggers at her...

she couldn't breathe but her life did not stop...he made her terribly miserable in front of him...

he stepped backwards and clapped his hands... "oh Madhubala...or I should say RK's bala …..i feel so happy to see this tear from your eyes..." while Madhubala kept standing still watching RK turning his back at her...

she stood against the wall, she couldn't stand any longer on her knees...she felt her body kneeling on the floor...

RK had another drink, and remembered his insult in front of all those producers and directors...he gulped the entire bottle...

he could hear small cries from the girl dressed up in a bridal outfit sitting against the wall with her hands covering her face... he smirked while glancing around the big room... when his eyes focused on the decorated bed with rose petals...

he walked towards her and pulled her from her arm with a jerk... she wasn't surprised at his reaction, he had already given her so many shocks that her mind and heart couldn't think of anything else...

he threw her on the bed... this time she looked at the monster in whose hands her life was playing like a toy...RK could see not the anger but a fear in her moist eyes that were slightly red now...without saying a single word her eyes pleaded him not to do anything with her...

Instead he liked this...he wanted her to realize how dared she crossed her limits and entered RK's world...how dared she spoke to him with those rude words and how could she slap him...

he wanted to take revenge but he would never pounce on her...as she seemed as if lost her world...she looked miserably sad, all the series of events that took place in her life made her so weak that she fainted with her half upper body on the bed and her feet just touching the ground...

Though he never wanted to touch her...he slid his arms around her tiny waist and moved her towards the bed...

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome FF dear 
Please PM Me
Update soon..
Fantastic part...
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start! Continue soon dear