Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice FF dear!
Pls continue soon :-)
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 2

while releasing himself the button on his coat entangled with her necklace... Rishabh tried to pull away his coat with a jerk, since he was drunk he lost his balance and fell on Madhu... another instant he opened his eyes widely and tried to get up...

After much struggle with the coat he took off the coat and walked away... he had another drink and jumped on the same bed next to her, immediately slept after closing his eyes...

---------

Next Morning

Madhu opened her eyes...the tears from last night had dried on her cheeks...she glanced around and saw him lying next to her... she jumped off the bed "oh no" ….

she saw a huge coat entangled with her necklace... she quickly took of the heavy dupatta from her head...one by one she removed her jewelry... finally getting rid of the Rishabh's coat...

she turned around to look at him sleeping peacefully after ruining her life... no she can't let him sleep in peace... she must do something...

"i won't leave you Rishabh Kundra" she murmured... then glanced around the huge bedroom... she quickly opened her big suitcase and walked towards the bathroom...

"it doesn't get lock???" she said to herself... after struggling hard to find the knob or lock...but surprisingly the door didn't had any lock...

"this door is also like him...useless" she shut the door...and started changing...

she turned on the shower, her fair and beautiful skin looked even more beautiful... she had a perfect figure for anyone to fall for her...she closed her eyes and enjoyed her shower...

Rishabh woke up with his alarm... the first thing he does is walking towards the bathroom with his eyes still shut...he opened the door and saw her back... he rubbed his eyes... "who are you??" he almost forgot that the girl he married last night in anger was bathing in his bathroom... she quickly wrapped the towel around her wet body... and turned around

"how dare you come inside??" she asked angrily...

"what?? you are asking me?? RK …...bloody hell this is my bathroom...what are you doing here??" he stepped towards the shower...

"stop...just stop there" Madhu yelled... boiling RK's blood...he stared angrily at her... and made another step, towards the damsel...

madhu_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome part.
continue soon