too good !!👏
pls do continue soon and add me to ur buddy list
malini96 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome plz continue soon
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome FF dear plz pm me when u update...
Aphrodyte thumbnail
gr8 ff plzz continue soon ...& pm me wenever u update
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much guys... will surely update soon ... lov u all for awesome comments... 😊
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice..hit like button..waiting for update
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Freethinker: Nyc story!!!!😊 
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 3...

"what?? you are asking me?? RK …...bloody hell this is my bathroom...what are you doing here??" he stepped towards the shower...

"stop...just stop there" Madhu yelled... boiling RK's blood...he stared angrily at her... and made another step, towards the damsel...

"Listen i ...i will shout..." Madhu stepped backwards hitting her back in the wall...
 "no one is stopping you... go ahead, shout as much as you want.." RK did not stop his steps towards the beautiful nervous girl...

if anything could have strucked Madhu's mind at that situation...that was only to hit RK on his head... but what she thought and glanced around for her safety... "Oh God he's coming in the bath tub..." she murmered ... then suddenly out of the blue she smiled at him "ok... if you want to see me naked...fine...i will take off my towel"

RK stopped his steps... his mind was now wondering why this mad girl was ready to stand naked in front of him... ofcourse he is RK why will he see a middle class girl hanging around without the towel in his bathroom... "get out quickly..." he shouted and stormed out of the bathroom...

Madhu sighed a breath of relief  "what a monster..." she quickly wiped her milky skin with the towel... and wore her clothes...

RK was fuming in anger when he thought about her... how could she use his bathroom... and what a shameful girl.. she was ready to show her body... "bittu ji" he yelled loudly to his personal assistant...

Bittu ji came running from downstairs on hearing his master yelling right in the morning.. though it was usual for poor bittu ji, but today it seemed a bit different...

"yes chief" he said huffing through his voice...

"tell her to get out of my room..." RK shouted even more loudly...

Bittu ji looked around... as if he is all lost in what his chief has just said... "but...but...who chief" asked bittu ji very timidely...

RK's knitted forhead showed his anger...he was burning in rage... "don't you know, that low market, middle class Madhu...she is inside my bathroom"

Bittu ji was all nervous and scared as well... "but chief, how can i...i mean you can..."

RK stared at him... then rushed outside the room...

bittu ji took a sigh of relief and followed RK...

Madhu came out and looked herself in the mirror... " why do i look so pretty?" she asked herself...
her red chudidaar made her look even more fairer... she brushed her hair...wore her bangles and applied all sorts of different products on her face... "look at my fate... oh god, what wrong did i do in my past life that i got married to this idiot"

she got up from the seat and with a great style carried herself downstairs... "hummm.mmm" continues humming different tunes... the moment she looked at the huge dinning table she stopped...

RK's eyebrowes almost met each other as he stared at the beauty who seemes so relaxed even after he forcefully married her... he carefully observed her from top to bottom... she looked pretty he thought, but she was definitely not RK's type...

he turned his face towards his pa who stood their watching the duo...

"bittu ji"

"yes chief"

"i like looking at beautiful things in the morning...next time be careful" RK said giving Madhu a sarcastic look...

Madhu walked towards the huge table, her face turned red... as if she would break everything around her... "Mr bittu ji"

bittu ji looked at her innocent face that was not fuming in anger... "yes...yes madhu ji"

"tell your chief to get his eyes tested... he can't make a difference between beautiful and ugly..." Madhu pulled a chair...

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
res thanks 4 pm and i love madhu's taunts on RK