-shut off to general public. exclusively for desipakora CC fam-

this is our warm fuzzies box where we can leave off messages/notes/scraps 
for each other. compliments.etc.

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
#warmfuzzy for mini
thank you for being the sweetest daughter ever❤️
I give a shoutout to all the fam members!!! ILY all!!!!

#warmfuzzies I Love You Mommy!!
You da best Momma ever!!!!

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
#warmfuzzies I love you mah daddy!!!!
You so cute!!!!!!

#Warmfuzzy for Swaagsta

thank u for being so grumpy all the time🤣😛

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
#Warmfuzzies for Auntie J
You will always be the one and only spammer!! Love you!!
Res. Yay first page! 

I'll do one long shoutout in a bit😆

*edited

Vanshika - This is all happening because of you. I met all these crazy (I mean amazing😉😆) people through you, got introduced to Rosid as well as Sam & Andy, all because of little ole you😛 Though you didnt know me as well at the time, thank you for inviting me here and for all of this😳 We've grown so close that you can always tell me what your obsession is at the time and we usually end up sharing the obsession together😆Never would I have thought that I would get the honour of calling you my Bhabhi😊Before you say it, your nanand loves you too!😃

Sneha - I think I've talked the least amount to you out of everyone here though its still a lot😆 I'm so happy I got to meet this amazing person who's just as beautiful inside as she is outside😃Sneha, you're one of the sweetest people I know and I'm so proud to be your daughter. Really😊 I'm sorry for writing so little but what else can I say when I'm subjected to such amazingness😳😆

Jia - TEDDDYYY! What can I say about you? Besides that I love you😆 We can talk about anything and everything. We usually do.😆 Jia, I've always wanted to tell you that you have heart made of gold. You definitely take on the caring, motherly role of our group. Like a little kid lights up when his mom comes home from work is similar to how I feel when you join us on the CC😳 I think you'll have an absolutely AMAZING and blissful married life since I know how much you and Jiju love each other, and always keep this love as your strength😊 Just remember us little people every once in a while too😆

Jen - Ms. VIPdas cum Swagsta cum Bhaiya🤣 You're honestly that rainbow that comes out after a deadly thunderstorm. I dont know how someone can go without laughing or smiling when you're around - being the vibrant personality you are😳 I'm glad I got to meet this hilarious and headstrong girl on the outside but also the adorable girl on the inside.😊 Never change Jen. We'll always love you for who you are. My one of a kind Bhaiya.😃

Aarti - WIFEY! Who else could possibly play the role of my wife? My crazy, fast talking, ranting, completely random, head first in love little sister😳  Oh and Barun obsessed🤣 I know that when I need to rant or talk you'll always be around. Whether its in the middle of eating lunch at noon or still in your PJs at 4 pm😆 I'll always be a huge fan of your creations and I'll always be here to cheer you on from the sidelines, no matter what it is in life. 😊

Damini - Ah, MiniMouse. I dont think I've ever felt that you're the youngest in our group except for when Vanshu and Jen fight over who's responsible for your bad habits and custody🤣 I know you're a very sensitive and sweet person and will always be up for a chat on oovoo😊 You're the one I go to to wash my boredom away and make me laugh when Bhaiya is not around.😆You do take after your Dad😊 You'll always the baby of our group but being younger, I think its a natural instinct to all of us. You're the adorable kid sister that I've always wanted😊 

Sania - Sania, Sania, Sania. It never once struck me that you're one of the younger troops in our family. You're wise much beyond your years and know that we'll always be here for you no matter what. We just love to see you smiling😊 And we want to keep that smile intact for as long as possible.😃

Asha - Look at us partner! Somehow we've gotten all the way from the D3 forum (my first real home on IF) to EHMMBH and somehow landed up here😆 I'm so glad that I got to share my IF journey with you and I'll always love our chats on Skype and oovoo no matter what we're talking about. Whether you believe it or not, you are a beautiful person Asha, with an equally beautiful personality to match😃I'm so happy to be your Jas Di.😳

I know its more of my journey with all of you rather than fuzzies but dont worry, that'll come too😉😆

But most importantly, I love all of you guys from the bottom of my heart and you'll always be my second family.

ALWAYS.

🤗

Edited by DilDostiDanceD3 - 11 years ago
Ok this is going to be a long one<3

When I first met all of you I KNEW. I KNEWWW we were going to be the bestest of friends. I had the feeling. THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING .AHAHHA. fail. Ok.
Anyways. You're all the sweetest most caring people I've ever met. I really mean it. You guys care if I'm sad,mad or happy and can always make me smile.

Jas- What do I have to say about you missy. You're just one amazing girl. I can always talk to about anything because I know you'll be there for me. And I'll be there for you. You're so sweet and ILY more than the world. I can fangirl with you hehe (we need to OOVOO!!) and everything. You're just AHH. Perfeccttt. BTW WIFEEEY

Vanshu- MY VANSHU! BEHNAAA<3. I love sosos much! You're hysterical and you can always make me laugh. I've had the best moments with you and you're just the sweetest person I've met. You are the photoshop guru (YOU REALLY ARE) and you always leave me the nicest messages in my shop. It's really because of you and everyone i have a shop.Or else I wouldn't even have one.

Jen- AHHH JEN!! JIJU! I think? Jijaji? Idk. I'm not hindi ok? LOL. But back to the subject. You're literally the funniest person I've met. Seriously. You're apple cider makes me go crazy but I still drink it every time ;). You're so niceee and you have the WORST taste in movies *cough cough* Jism 2 but i still love you. You're the bestest<3

Mini- My betiii. MY NIECE. AHH WHERE THE HELL DO I BEING? nigga. BTW WATCH UR LANGUAGE! ok enufff of life lessons LOL. 
OK ur literally the baby of this family. I guess. but ily still. You're so sweet and funny and I love you're random outbursts you have. And you're turning into a real photoshop/ not photoshop genius. LOL . You're first edit LMAO. still laughing ;). And btw we need to oovoo. 

Jia- MUMMY! AMMA! NAMASHKAAR<3 haha. Ok first off ILY. Secondly ur just effing amazing. You clean the whole house, you make samosas. YOU WORK TOO HARD WOMAN! haha ;). But anyways you're just the sweetest nicest person ever! I can tell what daddy saw in u ;) You're just ahmazing. enough said. BTW we're crashing you're wedding and dancing. 

Sani- SANI BB<3. Idk my family relation with you. LOL. I'm just getting used to this ok? I just wanted to say you really are the bestest<3. I love you so so much. I know you're going through a rough patch rn and you'll totally get through it. I KNOW IT<3 ur so sweet and kind and can make me smile. ALWAYS. 

Snehuuu- Sneha!! Ur the gahh awesome. You leave me the sweetest messages on my shop. And you're shop is ahmazing! UPDATE. lol. You always make me smile and we need to fix your skype hehe. I can always talk to you and you understanddd me! <3 

Asha- You're suchccchaaa sweetie! You're really nice and ILY! You're always there for me to talk to and i hope we get to know each other even better! :) 

DID I MISS ANYONE? LOL.
TELLL ME IF I DID :O
Btw thank you for putting up with all my inactiveness. I HATE BEING BUSY!
Edited by --Aartzz-- - 11 years ago