Other Shows

aap jaisa koi...surat

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

there no seperate section so i am posting it in this section, just saw half  hour friday show. kali and garv seemed very uncomfortable on the stage. i could almost see kali count dance steps(1...2...3..4...1..2) in her head. manish goel aka raj 's performance was also not upto mark(though i can't blame him , it is hard to beat or copy hrithik roshan who is very comfortable doing even very hard dance steps) and what was with the clown pants????

by far the best performance in group has been by kshitij and kumud followed by kajal and purab( atleast these people did not seem as if someone was pointing gun to thier heads forcing them to dance). as far as solos are concerned i think arjun (he actually seemed to be having fun)and pooja did a great job.what do you guys think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
hey thnx PJ....havent watched the show yet.....ATN shows recordings of sony programs anyways.....but looking forward to seeing it.....arjun and pooja are both great dancer....a couple od days ago caught them dancing in an ad......pretty good moves
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey arjun is a good dancer ,i think he did an item number with amrita arora for the film zameen and pooja too is a good dancer