Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
t4s.i hv seen d nw promo.he ws looking so sweet..
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey shana thxs a lot for the WU...i couldn't watch the video as dailymotion doesn't wk for 
can't wait for AK & HM entries ...so Mansi n Shivani will only meet after their marriages
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
T4s. Jst saw promo. That mean their love story already started bt i wanted to see their whole luv story
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! Seems interesting and engagement/conversation already. I'm impressed that this isn't being dragged out, but I guess this means the real story will be kicking off soon :) Looking forward to it.

Thanks for sharing the promo!

-Naina
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs Shana... so this means the makers are not gonna show us the falling in love process of SS but will just directly show a stage where they are both already in love and want to get engaged...hmmmpphh

I find the falling in love part of the leads the best part of the show... aww we're being denied thatπŸ˜”πŸ˜”
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...so that means they gonna marry soon...itni jaldiii...
as in i wanted to see SS love story...yahan tu seedha marriage..
so this serial is soon gonna be on the list of those serials jo some of the mummys khud dekhti hain or jab bachy dekh rahy hon tu pechy sy awaz ati hai..."change the channel" lolll
Edited by -JEHAN- - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JEHAN-

tfs...so that means they gonna marry soon...itni jaldiii...

as in i wanted to see SS love story...yahan tu seedha marriage..
so this serial is soon gonna be on the list of those serials jo mummys khud dekhti hain or jab bachy dekh rahy hon tu pechy sy awaz ati hai..."change the channel" lolll

Am depressed myself but I think DEK magic cant be created agai and again,even in DEK the things started going repetative,

Dont u remeber when UV became good we said we want bad boy and when he was bad boy again we said its repetative

I think every sweet goes stale one day its better eat anjoy  it ,and go for another one

But our problem is there is no more such sweet as UV and DEK in market right now,

So we poor thing have to be happy by its wrapper aka ashu which we have so preciously stored like the wrapper of our fist gift πŸ˜†

-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

Am depressed myself but I think DEK magic cant be created agai and again,even in DEK the things started going repetative,

Dont u remeber when UV became good we said we want bad boy and when he was bad boy again we said its repetative

I think every sweet goes stale one day its better eat anjoy  it ,and go for another one

But our problem is there is no more such sweet as UV and DEK in market right now,

So we poor thing have to be happy by its wrapper aka ashu which we have so preciously stored like the wrapper of our fist gift πŸ˜†

agree...well have to say what a example...ashish our first gift wrapper...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u r right dek magic can't be recreated...
yeah UV jaisa koi ohir sy hona bht hi mushkil hai near impossible...i don't think any other character can creat that magic...hayyeee...aisa kyun hoa..kyun dek khtam ho gaya!!😭 
me really missing dek alottt...
and seriously i am not at all interested in this show's story nor in any other cast...the story is more like aunties type..watching it just to watch ashish...and its hurting badly..seeing him like this..playing a role of sahil totally opposite of UV no offence to sahil but main kya karn mind khud compare kar raha hai..i don't know we should be happy that we can see ak back on our screen or sad that he is back as sahil but not our prince UV...😭

mandygill thumbnail
guys chill! u all will slowly fall in love with sahil too, after all who can resist ak's charm..enjoy sahil and cherish uv in ur memories.