Promo:MansiAnupEngage. SahilShivani Convo:Mod note Pg2 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mandygill

guys chill! u all will slowly fall in love with sahil too, after all who can resist ak's charm..enjoy sahil and cherish uv in ur memories.

may be that happens mandy

really want to start liking sahil given that they make his character strong coz without that he will be just a part of crowd which he is not ,

Originally posted by shana0127

may be that happens mandy

really want to start liking sahil given that they make his character strong coz without that he will be just a part of crowd which he is not ,

hey give saahil and ashish a chance, u know dek was liked since march only by us uv fans
others had disconnecrted long time back
but i am sure people will connect with saahil
i found him adorable, if he had taken another role as udail he would have been repitative
let udai be unique and once in a life time experience, them only will we cherish it
dek had no universal appeal, maybe lmyam will have and give ashsih the recognition he deserves
this serial is about marriage so they going directly to the point, which they advertised
the cvs of this show are smart too, not dumb like dek, they will change their script as per audience likes and dislikes
Edited by manv - 11 years ago

guys chill! u all will slowly fall in love with sahil too, after all who can resist ak's charm..enjoy sahil and cherish uv in ur memories.
i totally agree with you mandy
for me dek had got repitative in the end
t
Originally posted by manv

i totally agree with you mandy
for me dek had got repitative in the end
t

i agree to wilh u as dek went repetative but then am just a bit scaptical about this new show

just want only one thing they make sahil strong thats it as it  has himanshu as well who is no less in any case

Thats why just wanted our ashu is not lost in crowd

Mod note

Its a request to all that plss dont provide any promo video links since there are some copyright issues because of which u all must hv noticed that even our videobies r not providing any promo or episode video links from Sony .. Only if there are SBB/SBS segments , those videos can b put up since they r not from sony channel but plss dont put any sony videos on IF  ...

IF will themselves soon upload the official sony videos of this show too ..so keep checking the video section on IF for its official videos...

All video threads which have given the promo link have been trashed since we dont want our members to fall in any trouble because of copyright issues ...

This thread too has been edited and the video link is deleted from the thread but its been kept open because the thread is giving the written updt of the promo .. Yes written updtes or photos can be provided  but plss no video of promo or episodes from sony will b allowed .. hope u all understand 😳

LMYAM Dev team
Himmanshu is strong, there is no doubt about that, but ashish has his own charm, all i want is him is to give his best, the rest is up to the viewers, and if he is working so hard and trying to give his best then he will make his own place as sahil, as we all know its hard to ignore someone like ashish who has remarkable screen presence! as long as we support him everything will be fine..lets hope for the best..and from this show he will learn a lot which will help him grow as an actor..what say?
TFS
shana 
a character is always good what makes it fab is the actor behind it his efforts behind it :)
and ashu is alot hardworking he will rock as sahil also :)

Himmanshu is strong, there is no doubt about that, but ashish has his own charm, all i want is him is to give his best, the rest is up to the viewers, and if he is working so hard and trying to give his best then he will make his own place as sahil, as we all know its hard to ignore someone like ashish who has remarkable screen presence! as long as we support him everything will be fine..lets hope for the best..and from this show he will learn a lot which will help him grow as an actor..what say?

Agreed mandy but the i dont want ashish to be stuck to this show forever like 2 3 years.

i have seen such saas bahu shows go on forever .

if decided to be in it be with a powerful screen presence or better leave for some better show

Originally posted by rocker12

TFS
shana 
a character is always good what makes it fab is the actor behind it his efforts behind it :)
and ashu is alot hardworking he will rock as sahil also :)

Yes yaar we all are with him

And when cvs will see he has people to watch they will surely give him more screen space and work according to him like fight scenes , romantic scenes,  shirtless scenes and ...😉

i totally agree, this show is from good makers, hopefully the serial will shape up great
out here in india, most of the yung crowd does not watch too much of hindi serials, so the main people who watch like saas bahu saga , so anything else does not do too well
hope aks serial does good and garners great trps