Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Written Update: 8th August 2012

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Miss precap

Saw Sajni on the floor doing aaa aa.. (miss the scenes before this) (may be i am wrong as only for 2 secs or saw I saw it.. but thought it was Sajni 😕

Ambi got tea for Imarti and tell her I have put ginger etc etc in the tea cos she has cold. Imarti tells Ambi not to act with her. Ambi tell Imarti if she goes with Anuji how helpful she will be to him. Imarti says not to tell me all this. Kusum comes asking Imarti what to cook for dinner. Imarti says.. Hai Hai Ye Madam Hai Na" *pointing her eyes at Ambi* Ambi says cook whatever Maaji likes. Imarti looks on. Ambi ask kusum if papad is there to take to delhi and Kusum says yes. Ambi tells Imarti that the tea has got cold in all this talk. She says she will now go and pack.

At the restaurant, Vimal and family are waiting for the boy to arrive. Boy comes with his mama (maternal uncle). Mediator says talk can happen later but first order samosas as they are best here. Vimala says ok. Boy tells Vimala and fly that he has no parents and he stays with his mama but there wont be any problem for Vibha (vimala's daughter). He wanted to tell the truth before only and not keep them in dark. Mamaji of the boy too assures them that she will get all the happiness. Boy says he has accepted their ristaa and now it is their turn to tell him. Vibha looks on shyly towards the boy.

In the store room Imarti gets the cutting instrument and cuts the leg of the ladder in between not totally but a break in the leg so when a person stands on it will fall down. Imarti says she prefers Ambi being handicapped then going to Delhi.

Kusum, Sajni are helping Ambi pack. Sajni says to Ambi, when Anuj is in good mood he looks good and otherwise too. But she should take advantage of Anuj when he is in good mood. Ambi smiles and waves her hand towards Sajni.

Prakash tells Anuj to be careful at delhi office as in big cities lot of politics goes on. And most take advantage of ppl from small cities like us. Ved gives Anuj a Ganapati Murti and tell him to place it in his house.

Back at restaurant... Mediator tells Vimala now that boy has agreed why she is not agreeing. What happen if he has no parents, his mama has taken care of him and who takes care but he has done for his nephew. Vimala ask her whether the boy is of good character and whether she has seen his home and ask around about him. Mediator thinks and then says yes yes I have. So Vimala says yes but horoscope should matched then the rista will be final. Mediator says agar dil mil gaye hai toh kundali bhi mil jayegi. Everyone smiles.

Back at house.. everyone is helping packing Ambi and Anuj except Imarti. Imarti comes there and says Ambi so much packing in one bag and those papads will break, why not take another bag to put it in. Ambi says yes that will be good. Imarti says go and take it from store room. Prakash says he will bring. Imarti stops him saying how big the bag is needed Ambi will know as per what all she needs to pack and if that bag is not there she will provide another. So Ambi goes to the store room. Imarti tells Kusuma and Sajni to go to kitchen and cook food and Ambi can do the packing, no need for them to be there. They go to the kitchen.

Ambi in the store room (Outside Imarti waiting for the fall) sees that the bag is kept up and thinks how she will get it and sees the ladder but at that moment cooker whistle comes on and she thinks oh she has kept potatoes and it will get burnt so she goes to the kitchen. Imarti is keeping an eye on the store room and sees her going out of there and thinks why Ambi went to kitchen.

Ambi tells Sajni to go to the store room to bring bag. Sajni starts to go to the storeroom but is stopped by Imarti. Sajni says Aap toh mera nature jaati ho na.. Ambi ke kaha bag ke liye aur main chali gayi madaat karne. [Ambi told me to get the bag so I am going to help her.] Imarti says go and bring water. Sajni says she will take out the bag first and then give the water. Imarti says did you listen to me. go and bring the water first and tell Ambi to take the suit case herself.

Here Anuj is telling Prakash how long Ambi is taking to bring the suit case. Prakash tells Anuj that to tell wife a work she takes too long to do it that why do all the important stuff oneself. 🤔  😆 Anuj goes to bring the suitcase.

Imarti outside the store room sees kusum's child going in the store room and she stops him. He says he wants his bag from the store room. She tells him that she will show him something fun in her room and take him there.

In that time Anuj goes to store room.

Imarti gives the boy something and sends him off. Comes out and sees in the kitchen that only kusum and sajni are there so she thinks Ambi is in the store room. She feels happy and says now will see what happens and stands near the store room door to listen.. waiting for ladder falling noise to come.

Anuj inside climbs the ladder, tries to reach when he is just one step below the brokern step. Unable to do so, so climbs on the broken step and falls down. Big noise. Imarti all happy. Shouts aare come on everyone what all noise is there in the store room. Starts to walk and bumps into Ambi shoulders. Both are facing  towards store room door. After bump, Imarti is in shocked state, unable to move. (her experssions are good) then moves her eyes sideways to see if it is really Ambi and is shocked to see Ambi there.

Recap: Anuj on bed. Doctor there. Imarti asking doc if Anuj will be able to go to Delhi today as he needs to go. Doc says no. Imarti ask how long. Doc says 2 months. Imarti shocked. All rest sad.

=====================================================

Request: I am unable to update on Wednesdays at times. If anyone else is willing please do write in this topic. Thank you. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
many thanks for this. . 😊 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update swetha!! I need to watch the episode soon..
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes i saw it too...Sajni was on top of chair or bed she was doing some work...and i think vedji...instead of holding went to get some book of calculation so she lost balance and she landed on floor...

i too missed that scene thanks for update...
Chandni_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks allot for the update 
still need to watch from mondays episode 👎🏼