Balika Vadhu

BV 8th August 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u πŸ‘πŸΌ
Go Shiv - he is honest about his feelings for A with family and about Anandi's divorcee status too. 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank YOU!! for the update!

The entire teej was slow.. 
but Shiv's family is really nice and as we all suspected and hoped and knew , shiv told the truth to his family right away!

So everything is out in the open!  
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks re...teej episode finally here...itna susense ho raha tha abt who she is keeping vrath for, etc etc...lol...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the quick update Illyria!! A -Not bad- Episode today.. Anandi's new In-Laws are nice people, I hope..   Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the Quick updateπŸ˜ƒ

BTw, did anyone notice...when the ladies were doing "pradakshina" Gowri and her mother were doing it wrong way   (correct me if am wrong)😳
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Shiv's family is nice and modern. They brought in nice light moments :)

So tomorrow we will see Shiv unfolding the truth about Anandi, looking forward to it.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I knew !! I was sure that shiv wont cover up anything !! 😳 he is Shivraj Shekhar not jagiya !! I was damn sure he will tell the truth and im so happy for this wonderfull family ! Atlast CVs have decided to infuse some happiness in Anandi's life ! 😊 woww !! Applause for Shivu.. πŸ‘ love you puchka πŸ˜†
Shiv's family is cool. They look classy and open minded. I hope they accept Anandi whole heartedly. 

I did not understand why this comparison between A and G doing teej is shown. If i were in their place , i would no doubt behave like Gauri..waiting desperately to see the moon to gulp foodπŸ˜†. 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JG's marriage is a web of lies and deception . Whereas there is so much honesty ( sometimes brutally so) in AS relationship.