Sasural Simar Ka

SSK written update 08/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                   WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Khusi  comming to mataji 's room and tells Veeru "Till now you did not open the locker...my eyes are now red by shedding tears in front of simar,but you did not open"...Frustated veeru asks Khusi to shut ...  and tells he is trying...Locker opens Khusi and veeru sees money and jewellery and smiles..

In Rosid's house Roli is worried for Simar...Where as Simar is about to sleep and remembers she need to take a medicine and is about to go downstairs...Roli calls Simar...Simar attends the call and comes out of her room.Simar asks Whether Roli is fine?Roli tells " i am fine didi "...Simar asks " why did you call late night "..Roli tells "Nothing didi...Just i am feeling tensed, so that if i talk to you  i will  be relieved.

Simar sees shadow of someone moving in the balcony...And thinks who might be this?Roli in call asks " Who is that didi? ",but simar does not respond...Simar comes near window and shouts who is this?..Khusi and veeru shocked...Veeru again hits pot he is about to pick the pot(you are such an idiot is correcting pot so important)...khusi tells leave that...khusi opens door and enters into house from balcony ...Simar opens the door and goes to
balcony...Simar sees pot...

Roli thinks Simar didi is in problem,I need to go...Roli comes near Sid(sleeping)and tells i need to go Sidhanth ji...I know that you will understand me and leaves

Simar also enters into room and sees Khusi with  other person running downstairs..and thinks who is the other person with khusi and screams "Khusi"...Khusi and veeru shocked and stood dumbstruck...(Veeru is really such a stupid person if simar shouts...khusi will stop...you can run na..no brain 😆😆..follows khusi's instructions only...use your brain Veeru)...

Simar comes and shouts at khusi...What are you doing?...you are doing robbery in your own house...Tommorow i will tell everything in front of family...You are not the person to
be forgiven...You should be punished...Khusi comes forword and tells "No didi and cries"and suddenly wipes her tears and smiles wickedly ...Simar gets shocked.

Khusi tells " Simar what will you do now?how will you prove the jewellery was fake.When no jewellery is in locker?"..veeru holds the bag tightly...Simar suddenly tries  to pull the bag...Veeru holds bag tight..Simar sees the tatto of scorpio at veeru's hand and looks at his face,tries to pull the bag hard...  But Veeru pushes Simar...Simar screams  and falls from stairs...Khusi is shocked...Roli comes to bharadwaj house and sees door open and thinks "why is the door open" and pushes the door...Roli is shocked to see Simar falling from stairs and screams didi...Simar falls down and unconscious.

Khusi tells veeru to go ,veeru goes...Khusi is horrified, thinks what had happened...what should i do now ...Roli holds Simar and says simar to open her eyes...Roli calls khusi khusi...khusi comes down ...roli tells Call Ambulance...Khusi calls Ambulance...

At Meerut mataji,prem and his parents are in room,prem gets a call from Roli and thinks There is something important,and attends the call and screams  "What?...Prem and all family is tensed...

Roli n khusi bring simar to hospital...Khusi is in shock...Roli still asking simar to open her eyes...They take simar to operation theatre...

Sid wakes and sees roli,He doen't find roli and calls Roli...Roli is asking doctor whether Simar is fine?nothing risk happened to her sister...Doctor tells She will see simar first..

Sid calls Roli...Roli cuts the call...Roli in full bang goes near khusi and tells "I don't know what happeed to my sister but I am sure you are involved in this"...Khusi tells "i did nothing"...Roli tells "If anything happens to my sister i will never let you live...i will take your life"...khusi shocked..

Sid once again calls Roli...Roli attends the call crying...Sid asks where are you?Roli cryingly tells 'Simar didi is'...Sid interrupts and tells " Roli please..leave simar and come home"...Roli tells  " simar didi is in hospital...Didi's life is in danger"...Sid is shocked and tells he is coming to hospital...Screen freezes on Roli's crying face

NO PRECAP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the lovely update.😊
KarthiN90 thumbnail