Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

8th Aug: WU: Its a DATE @ Eight ;-)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a jerk Pradeep!!! if he wants Mona back... why is he still with Anu?? that man... seriously... mera bas chalta toh i wud slap him across the face... if i were suhasi or i were his father... kab ka theek kar diya hota usko!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for Beautiful Update :)
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thnk u...

Vineet gonna fall for Mona...😊
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful wu armu4ever...I'm start to dislike suhasi now,she is being selfish,Mona is just a little far from her and she can visit her anytime she want as she is in the same city..if tani was in Mona's place would suhasi have done injustice to her own daughter just to get her daughter tani and her grandkids...I can see suhasi's act as saas bahu type
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wt s happening yaar?missed d episode.thanks tanu.was laughing while reading d wu?
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!! awesome episode.. :D i know Mona is going to bring some other girl to introduce to Vineet... lol... but still!!! finally their track is moving forward... now i just hope Pradeep gets out of the way... 🤢

but I have this feeling that Mona still loves Pradeep... :(
otherwise, she would have thrown those divorce papers in his arrogant face long time ago... that man has no decency!!! 😡
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanu!!

yaar u always prove lucky 😆 i'm jealous of u 🤣 When ever there are some Vineet's scenes u get a chance to update 😆😉 Just kidding 😳

Other than Pradeep n co's scene, i loved rest of the scenes especially Mona n Vineet's scenes 😃

Looks like the covers got exchanged n Mona had to wear that dress?? there is a possibility, bt lets see what really happens 2moro 😍 atleast we got to see diff. look of Mona in the show 😎

Better not to talk abt Pradeep n Suhasi🤢
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
r u serious
mona in modern attire
love to watch pradeep reactions seeing them together on a date
Thanks for the update.

Interesting stuff...looks like Vineet is slowly falling for Mona. This is what I wanted 😆 but hope it doesn't remain  a one-sided affair :P