muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

KD-Kiya OS : My Life...LOST

It was about 12 o'clock at night. He was twisting and turning on the rock hard bed trying to make as less noise as he could so as not disturb his little brother who was sleeping beside him peacefully.

He had been thinking about today's event and moreover about her. He was surprised as to how much he had always hated her and tried to avoid her; she would find a way to bang onto him or the so called destiny game or whatever. He had never believed in the saying "What is written in destiny, Is what we always get" nah he believed he could fight his destiny and create his own. He had studied real hard to get into Royal Academy, one of the most elite schools of the city. He knew why he was there and what he had to do. The lazy rich idiots as he often addressed them would pay him well for any work .he never lived the normal teenager life, a 17 year old would have but he was happy at least contented. He earned his own pocket money and never worried his Dad about it. His dad was a hardworking constable; the wages were only enough to run the house well and so he never wanted to bother him. He would always try to fulfill his little brother's wishes, he was his life and he loved him dearly. There was no one really close to him other than his brother. He had no friends as such neither near home nor in school. In school he would prefer to stay away from the crowd. He hated many out there, Ranveer being one them. He never got along with him because he always thought him to be an irresponsible, son- of- the rich- man kinda person (sorry to all Ranveer fans..But this is KD's POV and this is what we thought, it is) Pratham aka Piddi was one of the people who we would talk to, nah not personal they weren't friends but at least better than others. He found Piddi to be a nice guy who would turn all nervous near Bobby. He smiled as he thought about the duo. He would be there to help and support Piddi and Piddi would also do the same. He would also help Piddi for free sometimes, remarkable knowing how strict he was with his rules and morals.  And yeah the person he most hated there or probably on whole earth' Kiya ', or as he call Chicklet.

KD POV (in his mind…a loving brother he is)

"Chicklet" ..huhh life must be so easy for you all people, being rich and getting everything you want. You people don't even know the mere meaning of compromise!!...And we...*chuckles* we people compromise for every little thing in life. you have everything ij life that you want and you are no other than a showoff!!..huhh..You people don't have a life cause you never struggled. Hate you and all.

POV ends

He again turned to his left, let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes, hoping that we would sleep

She was standing there in front if the window. The winds blew sharply taking her soft gentle hair in air. The moon was hidden behind the clouds leaving the sky dark and deep.

*sigh*

She again looked towards her alarm clock kept neatly on the shelf beside her bed.

1:15 am it read.

She walked back towards her bed and flopped down on it. The events of the day had been running in her mind.

"Stoneface" the mysterious and guy who has solution to every problem of Royal Academy. *remember KD's artwork in class and fight * arghh...I wish I could have rip your head off, I swear Stoneface . today again I got scolding from mom ad that's..that all because of you..You!!!. If u wouldn't have dragged me into that stupid punishment I would have proved to mom that I am a good child. I am like Anya *literally shouts but softly* and better than her. I am capable mom, I f only you could see . I wish, I wish mom u did *sobs* *remembers when KD's Dad slapped him* she recalls how weird and awkward she felt at that moment. For the first time she felt sorry for him. She knew about his background and had often commented on it, but she felt bad too but apologizing is something Kiya Gujral couldn't do. However tricky and money-minded the guy was, he din't deserve to be humiliated like that, she concluded. But at the same time she could feel a bit of envy inside her seeing that although his father seem to be a strict, ruthless one, he loved  his son and din't want him to go on a wrong track. God alone knew how much she loathed for love. For her parents they only had one daughter "Anya" a famous singer and a direct fame treasure. On the other hand she, well she was only "Anya's sister" who did everything to spoil "Anya's stardom and career", she should be like "Anya" and at the end she could never be like "Anya ". "Anya, Anya, Anya". There was no Kiya . her identity had been lost. From childhood she was instructed not to mingle with anyone, after all she is a pop star's sister how could she!!! Huhh...Alone, Unheard and Unidentified was Kiya Gujral. *remember KD's question: who are you *this is me Stoneface,this is me .. a Nobody.

At ear trickled down her cheeks, she quickly brushes it off, hugs her pillow and closes her eyes, hoping that God will have some mercy on her and let her sleep.

Next Morning

He was standing alone in a corner leaning on a pillar. Looking outside. Trying his best to distract himself and get lost in the world in front of him "everyone playin, laughing with their friends, walking in groups ,the fun and frolic of school.

*sigh*

She was walking down the stairs when she spotted him. She noticed that he din't had the usual grim, stiff look on his face today, he looked somehow lost. She followed his gaze and saw him intently looking at a group of friends probably celebrating someone's birthday.

*sigh*

He heard some footsteps near and looked up. He saw her approaching towards him. * in mind * "again a fight" . He quickly replaced the lost look on his face with the usual hard one.

She came and stood beside him

"Stoneface.."

He looked up to her, straight in her eyes. He could see the sympathetic look it had.

"hmm" (looking away)

"vo kal ..tumahre Dad.."

Cutting her in between

"kya mere Dad !! mujhe kal ke bare baat nhi krna..mera matlab hai ladna, Chicklet please."

"vo mai..sirf.."

"kya sirf??tum ..tum nhi samjh paogi how it feel. Tum rich logo ki problem yhe hoti hai hamara mazak uddana. * looking angrily at her*Tumne mujhe kya kaha tha ek worm right?? Ek dirty sa,ganda sa chaul mei rhne wala. Ha mai hu cause that's my life Chicklet!!!..

She had never seen him so angry and was a bit taken a back but realized she had crossed her limits that day.

"I am sorry"

"sorry??..huhh sorry..damn sorry Chicklet . Keep it with you. We all are used to these things, childhood se suna hai. Tum ye nhi kr skte, vo nhi kr skte, hum chote log hai, Royal Academy hamare jaiso ke liye nhi hai!..dammint!!..Do you how it feels to stand up, fight and struggle when you know that no one's with you!!...Trying to prove it your parents that you can change everything but still unheard. You will never understand.

"I understand, only if u did too. You are lucky"

He looked up to her, again looking straight in her eyes. It looked vulnerable and hurt.

She retrieved to go but turned only to find him still looking at her. He din't move just looking at her. She again turned and went away, somewhere, where she could be alone.

He still stood there unable to get what she had said. For the first time Kiya Gujral dint seem to be a rich, snobbish, mean, heartless creature but a girl who was also struggling for love, attention and a little care but was lost.

Do ignore the typo errors if any..din't give it proof read ..lazy we are πŸ˜›

Do comment and hit the like tab😳

Do leave your reviews😊

Criticzm and suggestions welcomed 😊

Pm will be sent later due to some personal problem with my browser!!😑

If any want PM on our work do add muzzy_sk to ypu buddy list.😊

-Shreya and Kanishtha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was sad I cried and not joking I really did 
I mean I feel for both of them, they both dont know each other's backgrounds so well which is why they dont know that they are similar to each other but once they find out I cant wait to see their understanding and their trust towards each other

And amazingly described and that is what I though that Kiya would be quiet when upset coz once when KD offered her the handkerchief in the corridor she took it because she was aware of anything because she was upset and she was going to say thank you and her voice then it was like broken and horse and yeah that is why I feel you both really understood the characters and wrote this really well 
Showing that Kiya turns quiet and vunruable when upset and KD gets angered easily when upset 

It was an amazing os loved it to the core
and this is first time I have wrote such a long comment on an OS 
that is because this was one fab OS
Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really feel for these two.They are simply lost in a crowd with no one to give them a direction.
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...its a fab work galsπŸ‘...keep it up...loved every bit of it!!!!
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
again u have done a fab job guys...
loved it...
u awesome twosome always rocksss πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -meet- - 11 years ago
muzzy_sk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -meet-

again u have done a fab job guys...

loved it...
u awesome twosome always rocksss πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanx alot meet di!!...😊 😊
muzzy_sk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

awww...its a fab work galsπŸ‘...keep it up...loved every bit of it!!!!

thank you 😳
muzzy_sk thumbnail

thanx :) :)
muzzy_sk thumbnail

thanx 😊
muzzy_sk thumbnail

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Aww that was sad I cried and not joking I really did 

I mean I feel for both of them, they both dont know each other's backgrounds so well which is why they dont know that they are similar to each other but once they find out I cant wait to see their understanding and their trust towards each other

And amazingly described and that is what I though that Kiya would be quiet when upset coz once when KD offered her the handkerchief in the corridor she took it because she was aware of anything because she was upset and she was going to say thank you and her voice then it was like broken and horse and yeah that is why I feel you both really understood the characters and wrote this really well 
Showing that Kiya turns quiet and vunruable when upset and KD gets angered easily when upset 

It was an amazing os loved it to the core
and this is first time I have wrote such a long comment on an OS 
that is because this was one fab OS

wow sucha long comment thankyou!!..your comment made our day πŸ˜ƒ
this wrk was close to us.. n the reviews meant alot to us
glad that you liked it!!...thanx again 😊