!!WU 08-08-12 Anand Jr. is introduced!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

What they used the daddy song here😡- Aina mujshe meri pehli si surat mange, mere apne mere hone ki nishani mange...
thnx fr the WU rani di..
nice one
enjoyed d last part of the epi
loved my Kunu's dialogues...the way he spoke to those Industrialists and then the Slap...aww he cant hear a single bad word against his wifey...
n ya..humaara Bada Anand bhi koi kum nahi hain...shaayad kunu ke  sangat ka asar hoga...
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

What they used the daddy song here😡- Aina mujshe meri pehli si surat mange, mere apne mere hone ki nishani mange...

Is that really a song from Daddy? Haven't heard it before. Kunal recited it as a shayari, it wasn't a song😳
Originally posted by awesumsonia

thnx fr the WU rani di..
nice one
enjoyed d last part of the epi
loved my Kunu's dialogues...the way he spoke to those Industrialists and then the Slap...aww he cant hear a single bad word against his wifey...
n ya..humaara Bada Anand bhi koi kum nahi hain...shaayad kunu ke  sangat ka asar hoga...

Sonia, the reason I took so long doing the WU is because I watched the last part like 4 times while doing the WU😳

Aanand Sr. is a rockstar, he can't see his father being insulted by anyone.

Did you feel those lines about people being so worried about him jobless and him opening a website and all was about some of the members harassing his wife? It seemed like that was Samir speaking and not Kunal👏
Originally posted by -Rani

Is that really a song from Daddy? Haven't heard it before. Kunal recited it as a shayari, it wasn't a song😳
its a very beautiful and meaningful gazhal
The misunderstanding started , there is another negativecharacter, sulekaji. Seriously. Come on
Originally posted by -Rani

Sonia, the reason I took so long doing the WU is because I watched the last part like 4 times while doing the WU😳

Aanand Sr. is a rockstar, he can't see his father being insulted by anyone.

Did you feel those lines about people being so worried about him jobless and him opening a website and all was about some of the members harassing his wife? It seemed like that was Samir speaking and not Kunal👏
I knew dat...u myt have watched the last part at least 5-10 times
yaaa Anand Sr..(humaara Parichay😉) is a true rockstar...he's jsut woww...aww he cant see his dad being insulted by any1...be it a big-shot industrialist

@bold- yeah of course...i thot to telling abt dat to u...when u come to fb ...😉
acha im logging out..byee 
Once again- loved reading ur WU

thanks for the update luved the kunal's slap to that man n anand's way of punishing him for troubling his dad n luved sameer's smile😍😍😍😍 at the end even though precap was heartbreaking. on the whole sameer was too gud n older kunal s back😉 Edited by SINAN - 11 years ago
Thanks Rani😃...
Last scene was Jaan Of the episode... Tere Baap ki peeta hn🤣..and that smile ...Uss na Tu muja Kuch kahna lyke nae chora😳😳😳.. How many times i watched that smile today..don't knw... 😳😳
But first veena and Now Sulekha...😡😡