JUST THOUGHT OF YOU! - fan fiction

tiara_magic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Kiya's house

Kiya standing near the window gazing at the moon.She suddendly she sees the face of KD and shocked she says to herself "how could this happen, I think I'm very tired, I think I must rest".Saying this she jumped on a bed and picked a magzine.Has she was reading it she saw very cute boy's face n says,"oh how cute he is".Again for her surprise she saw KD's face wondering and staring at the photo she realizes and says "what a loser" and throws the magzine away.With suprise it brings a small cute smile on her face.Lying on the bed she thinks about him.When he is concerned about her(when she burnt her hand and he put water on it) and sometimes when he is a little rude.Wind blew in from the window.She went to the window and started wondering wat he might be doing right.

KD's house

KD was also standing at the window wondering that if he is being too rude to her or she deserves that only.He is confused and wondering suddenly his brother enters in.He asks KD "Bhai, what is love?".KD was shocked and never had a reply.Again his brother asked him "Tell me na bhai I'm very curious to know tell na".On insisting him KD says "Love is that when one person is concern about other person but just wants keep that person happy".On hearing this reply his brother asked him "Do sometimes they dont realize that they love that person".KD was stund and without thinking any more he answered,"I  think so".Butthen he remembers kiya.He just lost in her thoughts.Then again his brother asked him "Bhai have you ever fallen in love?".KD says "yes" but then he thinks again and says "no" and again being little more confused he says "i don't know".Then KD says "When I'll realize what is this I'll first tell you".They both exchange a smile.Then KD asks his brother "Why are you asking all this?".His brother replyed "Bhai in my school there is a girl named Priya and i know she likes me.I know that because she share her pencil with me but when i ask her that she likes me or not then she says get lost".KD laughes and hugs him...

---ThE eNd---

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So cute...
Loved the Kd and his bro part at the end.
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing so cute.. Love the ending <3
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...hey kya yaar sirf POV hi bataye hai.i wanna continuation😆...loved the KD and his lil bro part.and also both of them thinking of other...
Love,
Piya😳
fanc19 thumbnail
now this is a sweet romantic work.  👏
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"when I ask her she says Get Lost..."

Any idea if this Priya is Kiya's long lost kid sister! 😆

Really nice...

Btw... I missed out the first week of TBP... so I dunno. Does KD have a brother?
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...loved it very much
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww so cute n pm me if u continue or write anything else
tiara_magic thumbnail
i'm writin one more lets see how fast i can post it...😊
rocksravya11 thumbnail