*Chellame Aug 2012 Updates Archives*

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chellame friday updt.
the no good achudan or arjunan mama of that new bride comes home and Vadai and he does a cold stare match. he comes to know that vadai is the new groom and that he plans to open a hotel..when vadai asks what job the mama does, he hedges and vadai'a wife informs him that he just wastes time away and holds no steady job.

night time, bride comes in and informs vadai when he asks that the kids are with her mom. he asks abt the mama and says perhaps he can work in the hotel but wife says no, you will invite trouble. dont do that. vadai says idle minds is a devils workshop and the like and says he will take care. just then, bharathy cries and his MIL first cajoles and then scolds the baby as unnaala en uyir pogudhu and so vadai marches outside, pidungufies both babies and gives her good that let her uyir stay intact and takes the babies inside.  MIL is crushed.

chellams old benefactor is leaving the ashram to go somewhere and asks chellams abt her past and suddenly chellams confesses all and he pities her.

at MA's house, Valliammai is cooking when snake informs MA if she shd go attend a wedding being a widow and folks would speak ill abt them and such and MA says if they invite you shd go. VA realizes that Snake had listened to her comments abt them being widows and comes falls on MA's feet and apologizes. and says she said that word in a moment of anger and didn't mean it.  not content with that, she runs and takes the karandi from teh boiling kuzhambu and keeps it on her tongue and MA says i have forgiven you and why did u do such a foolish thing and asks Snake to take her to the doc.

Garden is outside and VA comes and says she had to apologize if they were to stay here adn he advises VA to say that she is practicing mouna vradham and not mutter that aloud but write it out for others.
...freeze...
Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Archives..

Online Update not available

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tuesday

Old vadai's new wife gayu telling some vasanthi story..gayu's  flashback...eppadi first kalyanam ninnu pochu ...Vasanthi is her sister aam...she ran away  with gayu's maappu before the wedding day...Vadai ton ton aa feel vittings...tells her to forget tha past...He tells her to give all her jewels ...neenga vaagina kadan ellam adiakalam...Adha vachu we will get back our house...Gayu's reply feelings session...Says u r a gold hearted person...Thank u for giving u such a goood idea...

SHe says she has no idea abt her sister vasanthhi...irukala illaiya nnu theriyadhu...if we want to get back our house...we need vasanthi's signature...Amma says i know where vasanthi is...Gayu shcoked and asks how ??...Amma says she is alamaram ashram...I sent her there...Gayu asks the whole story...Amma tells some story(  which dont understand...mother promise...)Amma tells gayu and vadai to go to that ashram an bring her back...VAdai says he and gayu will go there to bring vasanthi back...

Ashram...CM in her room...Oneman beating one girl...CM watching...i think that girl is vasanthi...CM sad...

Next day...CM comes near that adi vaangina girl...CM introduces herself and andha ponnu says iam vasanthi...Guru had told lot of good things about u...CM says i will not ask abt u and ur history...but tell me one thing...why u screamed like that last night?..Vasanthi silent...

VAsanthi leaves and one amma comes there and CM asks her abt vasanthi...Tht amma says ont ask vasanthi abt last night...becoz she herself dont know...Amavasai kku ippadithaan nadakkum...SHe is affected becoz of her past and i dont anything abt her past...CM confused...

PEarl house...Manager comes and asks signatures in some papers...He says read it mam...Sneha mam padichutanga..>pearl says sneha padichuttala..that enough...giveme i'll sign it...Sneha watches this ...manager says he wantsto say something...Sneha tensed...Comes down...manager hesitating...pearl  tells him to proceed...

Manager says there is some golmal going on in our construction site...Pearl angry...Sneha shcoked...

Editing...

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
*Chellame Aug 2012 Updates Archives*
eclat thumbnail
Archives

Monday  13th August 2012  Episode -

CM takes the cell phone from the girl (don't know her name) and browses the photos there.  Is shocked to see Vadai with one of the twin.  

editing..  it is taking a long time to buffer - :(  Yesterday it took forever and today it is not there.  Can anyone who has watched this pls give a brief update.  If not, have to wait until it is available online.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tuesday 14th august 2012 update

CM ...Thatha phone convo...CM in volcano avatar...She says she is l;eaving...She is going to meet vadai...Thatha asks why?...CM says i want to ask some kostins to that lady who married vadai...Oru kozhai,backbone illadha manushan,ditch la inundhu vandha manushan (lol...nice words selection chellamma...)...why did u marraied that man nnu i want to her ask her...CM starts crying...Thatha consoles her...CM says en vidhi ya nenechu crying...She says bye to guru aka thatha...Guru andha pakkam feels sad...

Pearl's dad and BEll convo..Bell says i know one day sneha will do this...Will spoil pearl's life...Daddy polambing abt her daughter's fate...bell says anni rombha paavam...u ppl go back to pearl anni...Dont leave her alone...Daddy says she dont want us ppa...She wants only sneha...First beach maappu and now my daughter pearl...(onnu mattum confirm...unga family la ellamae 35007)...

Bell says she will save pearl from sneha...Daddy tells bell to take care of kavi and child ...Already faced lot of problem...u look after ur family we will take care of pearl says daddy...he says heis having some money...takeit and start somenew business...bell says no...job not a problem for me..i can find one...

Vadai's new house ..vadai's new wife gayu comes and locks the door..(aiyayo...idhu veraya...EKSI??)...Vadai says thanks...Gayu asks why?...nee dhaan ennai purinjukitta wife...My munnaal wife...ennai purinjukka matta...she never respect  me...FOr her...she is the only one arivali in this whole wrold...She never respects others feelings...naan rombha nallavan...so enakku neraiya problems...(ada paavi vadai paavi)....Gayu nalla thatting chaing chakk...She says she dont wnat anything from him ...ennai kalyanam senjadhe podhum...u r like a pudhayal to me...enough for this jenmam...Vadai says purushan should be a purushan and pondatti should be a pondatti...(enna dhaan solla vareenga MR.vadai?)...appodhaan life will be enjoyable...

U take care of childrens and i'll earn money...Gayu says neenga solradha kettuttu naan kudumbam nadathuven...idhu mummy promise...Vadai happy...Gayu says idhu podhum ...enakku edhuvumae vendam...Gayu ready to sleep...She gets up from the bed but vadai stops her by holding her hand..(Grrr...vadai...😡)

Thodarum...
nithya_IF thumbnail

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friday (24/08)

Vadamalai comes there all angry and fuming. He asks for his child from Chellama. Chellama warns him that he isnt going to get any child and comments on his lack of fatherly qualities. Police asks him to come in for some investigation. Gayathri speaks up and tells him that enough is enough and a mother holds the first right before anyone else. Chellama asks him to be a good husband to Gayathri and Vadamalai tells her to not judge him for marrying Gayathri because she doesnt know the circumstances. Chellama is in no mood to hear the wedding detals and says there's no relation between them anymore and asks him to stay away from them or she'll kill him. Vadamalai accuses Gayathri for being the reason for all this. Inspector supports Chellama. Chellama starts walking away with Vadamalai trying to get Bharathi and Maniarasu fights him. Inspector controls them and CM and Maniarasu leave with Karuppu. Inspector yells at Vadamalai. Vadamalai super-angry at Gayathri.

At Gayu-Vadamalai home:

Vadamalai yells at Gayathri for giving the kid away and starts crying. Keeps yelling the kid is mine. Gayathri tells him that she thought what she did was right. Vadamalai yells and says who are you to make decisions. Everyone shocked.  Vasanthi shouts back saying Chellama had the truth on her side and she was the one suffering without her kids so what Gayathri did was right. Gayathri says that she did not think that kids were going to come in between them, she never did - and she thought of them as her kids, but after Chellama came - she couldnt keep the kids for herself. Vasanthi again says that there's no point justifying it to someone that doesnt understand right and wrong. And further says that her sister considers him too holy to fight with you or find faults in you. She also says that he doesnt really love the kids, but just wanted to show off to Chellama that he too can raise kids by himself. 

Vadamalai asks Gayathri to shut Vasanthi up. And Gayathri does so.  Vasanthi shocked. Gayathri supports Vadamalai and asks her not to interfere in her life. Vadamalai says he never liked women that spoke up, and that he married Gayathri only because he thought she would listen to him at all times. The other lady spoke up and asks Vadamalai to calm down and live a happy life with Gayathri. Vadamalai justifies that he was not a coward and just wanted to get away. Vasanthi comments on that and Gayathri shuts her up again and says her life isnt ruined and he is still a good husband. She tells Vadamalai that she only gave the kid because of Chellama's tears and asks him to forgive her.

At Palani:

The old guy meets Manohar and updates him on Rajamanickam's condition and that Shanti has sold all her jewels for this. He asks Manohar to help his brother whom he raised with lots of love.  Manohar asks him to not talk about Shanti and assures that he'll go to Chennai and help him out.

In the car:

Solai and Valliammai going to meet Chellama. She warns him to not get too close to her and keep her at a distance. They are just getting money from the business and if Chellama gets in the business and starts interfering, they wont get anything so lets just go, cry and be back.

In the auto:

MA and Sneha going to meet Chellama. Sneha warns her to not be too emotional and say the truth about Ratna. And says that for her, MA is more impt than anyone else. She asks MA to just speak for 2 mins and be back. 

At Chellama's House:

Everyone at her house. MA comes running and starts crying about her bad fate. Epi ends.

Edited by quarky - 11 years ago