•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Rocky go to his room. He is very tensed and angry about what he did and say to himself that he is donkey (gadha). Ginny comes to Rocky room and tell to Rocky that my brother can't be a donkey (gadha) and Rocky says no I am seriously a very big donkey (gadha). You know what I saw one T-shirt in a shop which was written G-A-D-H-A Gadha I should have brought it. Ginny says to Rocky that why are you blaming yourself. How does you know that dad business what all things you have to take care. Rocky says to Ginny tell me one thing what is business till you don't get money for something then how can you call it as business. What I do not know about it no I know about it. But that time my brain only does not work. And I wanted to impress that client but mera band he bajgaya. Ginny says to Rocky but no one can run away with our dad money. Rocky says let dad be alright first. You know what I have taken a responsibility but I will not move back. I will find that Japanese client in full Japan. When I will find him I will make him understand in a way that I do not how will I explain. Ginny asks Rocky do you know where he stays. Rocky says no. Rocky tells to Ginny that the client reached office in time so he might be staying somewhere nearby. Who can reach in this much traffic on time. I will check nearby hotels. Rocky checks information of the hotels which is near by his dad office in internet. He got list of hotel which is near by his dad office and tell Ginny to call whether that client is staying in that hotel or not. Ginny calls and tell that can I talk to that Japanese client (I am not able to get that client name so did not write) and ask them I am not able to contact with him so can you check whether he is staying in you hotel or not.  Ginny says to Rocky that the client is not there In hotel he went out and she say they can't give his personal number as it is against the policies of the hotel. Rocky says oh that client has very urgent to go to Japan I hope he did not leave the country. By the time Sweety calls both Ginny and Rocky to have food. Ginny says yes mom I give me food I am very hungry. Ginny tastes the food and says mom why you put too much of chilli powder. Sweety says how did Lucky ate the food. He not well and because of medicine he tongue taste is gone. Sweety looks at Rocky and says that do not be tensed you dad will be fine and what you have done was not purposely you learn from your mistake. See now I put too much of chilli powder in food but this thing I did not do purposely.

Lucky starts coughing and he has stomach ache. Sweety tells that you have stomach pain because I put lot of chilli powder in food. I will make sweet for u. Sweety say to Lucky go talk to Rocjy. Rocky is sad. What you said he did. Lucky go to Rocky room and find him and he ask Sweety where is Rocky and Sweety as Ginny as Ginny I do not where is he. Rocky go to hotel where that Japanese client is saying and ask receptionist that which room he stay in. Rocky ask whether the client is there in the room or not. They said yes. Rocky asked them can you give master key. They say for that I have to come with you. They go to room and finds that the client and find that the client is not feeling well. Then Rocky takes that client to his home and then tell Sweety this is the Japanese client. HE says to Sweety make him alright. Sweety says how I can make him already I do not have any magic. Then Sweety remembers his mom remedies to make that client well. She gives the client medicine and he became alright. That client goes to airport with Rocky.

At school Rashi class mates tell Rashi to come home because her class mate told that Rashi has reach 8level in a game. Rashi is surprise and say them that I do not like showing off. Her classmate's say some time you have to show off. And they request to come home and Rashi agree.

Lucky says to Sweety my 25lakhs has gone because of my son. The Rocky comes home and give cheque to Lucky and Lucky say how did you get this cheque then Rocky explains the whole story. Rocky says that client gave me the video game as gift which I was asking to for so long.

Precap

Electricity gets cut off in Delhi. Pinky and Rashi finds for Rashi. Pinky calls Jeet and says she is not able to find Rashi

I took much time for this update as there was some problem in my internet connection. Please do not close this topic as I took lots of effort and time. Sorry for any mistakes. Thank you