Written Update:9/8/12:PaYa's Mumbai Ride &Latika's Jeal

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yay! Haha, miss your updates Dev!!
LOL, thanks in advance! Super early ;) 
But the precap looked amazing yesterday :D
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Yay! Haha, miss your updates Dev!!
LOL, thanks in advance! Super early ;)
But the precap lookedamazingyesterday :D
aww!😆 U realy missed me?😳 my Pleasure in Advance😆, Yup The Precap is realy extempor! Yep Super Early😎 ,Actually I wasn't well since tuesday,got High fever,Headache(1st time in my life) n body Pain so i was on Rest n 2day feeling sumhow gud😛
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

aww!😆 U realy missed me?😳 my Pleasure in Advance😆, Yup The Precap is realy extempor! Yep Super Early😎 ,Actually I wasn't well since tuesday,got High fever,Headache(1st time in my life) n body Pain so i was on Rest n 2day feeling sumhow gud😛

Yeah!! Haha, cannot wait for the bike ride today ;)
Aww, hope you are okay now! I thought the forum seemed quiet, LOL its good that your feeling okay now :)

<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Yeah!! Haha, cannot wait for the bike ride today ;)</font>
<font color="#660099">Aww, hope you are okay now! I thought the forum seemed quiet, LOL its good that your feeling okay now :)</font>
m happy u missd meh😳,😆. me 2 cnt wait! I told u m sumhow ok hehe oh forum was silent?😲 i wish i wil b better jaldi. c how stupid i'm, Whats ur name BTW?😆
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

m happy u missd meh😳,😆. me 2 cnt wait! I told u m sumhow ok hehe oh forum was silent?😲 i wish i wil b better jaldi. c how stupid i'm, Whats ur name BTW?😆
🤣
Haha, yeah it was quite silent! Mind you, we need to attract more people here! My name is Sharna, but everyone calls me Salena which is my middle name :)
Thanks in advance.! 
Just in case i forget to thank you when i finish reading the update ..cos you know i'll probably be up in cloud nine after the bike ride so coming back to earth would be a quite difficult ðŸ˜†

*waiting eagerly..darn it, this is long .. hmm* 

🤣
<font color="#660099">Haha, yeah it was quite silent! Mind you, we need to attract more people here! My name is Sharna, but everyone calls me Salena which is my middle name :)</font>
i love Sharna😳 rather than Salena😳 yup we need to call others!
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Thanks in advance.!
Just in case i forget to thank you when i finish reading the update ..cos you know i'll probably be up in cloud nine after the bike ride so coming back to earth would be a quite difficult😆

*waiting eagerly..darn it, this is long .. hmm*

hehehe😆 my pleasure, sorry 4 waiting!