*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~*

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all,

So i have been brought to notice    by JAM that  many people are upset about the negative remarks that are spreading in the forum in almost all Topics,So here is the Frustrations thread where you can take out your anger, upset on the track storyline etc...Although its a Frustration thread there are some rules to be followed

-Stick to constructive criticism,dont go overboard and start bashing anyone- actor/character,show or members
-Take out your anger,frustration here ONLY Do NOT create additional Topics,All topics will be closed!

DABH Dev Team

Thanx a lot Erum for considering my words. Actually a thread itself had been opened already for asking a frustration thread. So I brought the matter into your notice. So lemme be the first. πŸ˜†. Hmm...the current track is too dragging & editing is very poor. Even dubbing or the way CVs tried to draw the reality behind reality shows is not satisfying. Out of all tracks opened & closed in DABH storyline, this one is the most dragging. The incorporation of ideas from masterchef australia is good but quite disgusting for many. Im not blaming the CVs completely. They might be having own limitations. But on comparing with what they've delivered till date, this is disgusting. Though the aim of WTC track is to bring back confidence in sooraj, at times I felt he is being made only a scapegoat to gain TRPs. But that too is not working I guess. In short, the CVs could've made this track much better. Since this is the top most show, expectations are always higher. This time CVs are going off-track a little & that eventually has ruined the pace, dignity, softness & maturity of DABH.Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
I'm also highly disappointed with current track. πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

I second JAM about how CV's portrayed this track. Totally utter non-sense. No proper shots. Diction errors. Essence of the show is missing. Where is SURYA chemistry? 😍Too much of Meena antiques..😑 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

They're indeed wasting talents of brilliant actors.😳

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
AaahAaah! 
Nikal liya frustration over last 2 epis! πŸ˜†

Btw...Thanks a lot for this thread Erum!πŸ€—
Much needed one!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
@Farhaa:- You've invented new idea to get rid from frustration. By pulling hairs! I hope you won't become a bald after releasing frustrations of 2 episodes..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Haan Farhi, waise bhi Saturday it is mahaepisode. I shall sent u a bottle of Ayurvedic Hair Oil. Indeed the track is getting more boring. Im rofling at times...at times Im feeling to break the TV. Too much 'reality' also seems to b inappropriate..
Woh hi toh!
I might end up buying a wig! I hope after ME, situation will get better only!
Var na main toh gayi!πŸ˜•
@JAMi:- If you ever think to break TV...Please invite me as well. As we're partner of crimes n good deeds. I'll accompany you in the noble cause to break TV into pieces..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I think this is frustration thread.πŸ˜†. Lets go 2 MKD before Erum comes with a danda shouting "pure Pushkar ma itne saare jagah hai, in battameez choriyon ko mhara post hi mila he kya chattar pattar karne ke liye."...

Nice Thread , 
Wow wonderful acheivements in Forums dicipline , the New Viewbie is a huggie Girl πŸ€— 

look Forward into this Thread to pull out my frustration πŸ˜† , very rarely i may get used , but this thread is fun to see to the Frustrations of People who post by HenceForth πŸ˜†