*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago
@Debolina
Without being digressing ,degrading and prejudiced towards any DABH lovers Respecting all FAN SENTIMENTS AND NOT HURTING ANYONE!!I will just like to STATE AN OPINION...

There is Always a difference between FACT and OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the BEST show ever..It's Their OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the WORST show ever..It's Their OPINION.

That certainly doesn't mean these both POINTS ARE FACTS!!

This is what a FORUM  is for Without BREAKING it's CODE OF CONDUCT.-DISCUSSION ON FACTS AND EXPRESSION OF OPINIONS.
So the entire point of my talk is...
1. Just because two OPINIONS  are DIFFERENT ,it does not mean we cannot exist amicably.
2.Just Because Neil Bhatt Entered the show I will not change my OPINION  about the show
3.If Zakir's character is BAD ,We will be the first one to express our DISGUST for Zakir's CHARACTER.

This is not BLIND FANDOM ,gar Zakir ko bhi stupidly dikhayenge toh I will be HAPPY to express my frustration for the CV'S... this is how we are ..If something doesn't suit my TASTE ..we will say it..Chahe woh Neil hi kyun na ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We have been active in many forums and the point is we love to talk and discuss stuff rather than greeting each other on the thread.So our activity is too much on the thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Also Please do not take things to heart as For me TOP TRP  grosser isn't =to Quality ... There have been shows which are SO CALLED CREATING HISTORY .BUT I FIND THEM DUMB...But hey that is MY OPINION  again...
So spammer you can call us ..I MYSELF AM A SELF PROCLAIMED SPAMMER๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†You will find us blabbering MUCH๐Ÿ˜›Hope you bear with us...
I know DABH has it's own set of lovers .Not being one of them Certainly doesn't mean we don't like to mingle...
I am certainly here For Neil and we can have fun together too Until we are here.LIFE IS TOO SHORT to BROOD AND  FREAKING use words like HURT  and all for a FICTION ON TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Let's all live  amicably๐Ÿค—and enjoy what the show has to offer for both our tastes.

Originally posted by manzilmukul

@Debolina
Without being digressing ,degrading and prejudiced towards any DABH lovers Respecting all FAN SENTIMENTS AND NOT HURTING ANYONE!!I will just like to STATE AN OPINION...

There is Always a difference between FACT and OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the BEST show ever..It's Their OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the WORST show ever..It's Their OPINION.

That certainly doesn't mean these both POINTS ARE FACTS!!

This is what a FORUM  is for Without BREAKING it's CODE OF CONDUCT.-DISCUSSION ON FACTS AND EXPRESSION OF OPINIONS.
So the entire point of my talk is...
1. Just because two OPINIONS  are DIFFERENT ,it does not mean we cannot exist amicably.
2.Just Because Neil Bhatt Entered the show I will not change my OPINION  about the show
3.If Zakir's character is BAD ,We will be the first one to express our DISGUST for Zakir's CHARACTER.

This is not BLIND FANDOM ,gar Zakir ko bhi stupidly dikhayenge toh I will be HAPPY to express my frustration for the CV'S... this is how we are ..If something doesn't suit my TASTE ..we will say it..Chahe woh Neil hi kyun na ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We have been active in many forums and the point is we love to talk and discuss stuff rather than greeting each other on the thread.So our activity is too much on the thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Also Please do not take things to heart as For me TOP TRP  grosser isn't =to Quality ... There have been shows which are SO CALLED CREATING HISTORY .BUT I FIND THEM DUMB...But hey that is MY OPINION  again...
So spammer you can call us ..I MYSELF AM A SELF PROCLAIMED SPAMMER๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†You will find us blabbering MUCH๐Ÿ˜›Hope you bear with us...
I know DABH has it's own set of lovers .Not being one of them Certainly doesn't mean we don't like to mingle...
I am certainly here For Neil and we can have fun together too Until we are here.LIFE IS TOO SHORT to BROOD AND  FREAKING use words like HURT  and all for a FICTION ON TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Let's all live  amicably๐Ÿค—and enjoy what the show has to offer for both our tastes.

Erm..as long as i remember,i didn't misinterpret between FACTS & OPINIONS..did i?? ๐Ÿ˜† But WHATEVER you said now with RED & BLUE colours,we(nneeiill & i) already discussed it & cleared it all out!!!! We both..the DABHians & the Neil fans were misunderstanding each other's approach..& hence we went out for this discussions,& finally it's all clear!!! And that is what i wanted from the beginning(if you read all my replies here regarding this Topic),we all better stay as one..By the way,it's really disgusting to call y'all by usernames..What's your & nneeiil's names??๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 10 years ago
^^ I am happy that we needed to be clear on this..Now since all stands settled and cool..Let the fun begin๐Ÿ˜›
Hello I am Piu ..Glad to meet you all here..But lol This isn't a thread for introductions right..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Would love to know your names too๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Piu..Wait..coming to Neil AT Thread!!
i am saamya...all call me neilu coz am neil ki pankha ๐Ÿ˜†
I'd like to say that right now, Zakir, Neil Bhat's character is a far better and more promising cadet than Sandy. And he has hardly said two words. His body language is spot on. For the show's sake, I hope he teaches Sandy a few things about knowing why one is in the academy and gets her to focus. I'm pretty disappointed with what CVs are doing to Sandy.
Originally posted by PadBear

I'd like to say that right now, Zakir, Neil Bhat's character is a far better and more promising cadet than Sandy. And he has hardly said two words. His body language is spot on. For the show's sake, I hope he teaches Sandy a few things about knowing why one is in the academy and gets her to focus. I'm pretty disappointed with what CVs are doing to Sandy.

I agree AnushaG...And as per spoilers,Cadet Zakir will become Sandhya's fellow friend,who will be her confidante & help her when she'll face trouble in Training Academy!! So he'll teach Sandhya a few things!! I think seeing his confidence while Training,& may be by losing to him at some points,she'll gain her confidence!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
^ does this mean sandy will be dependent on zakir while in the TA 
if like that, I want zakir to win the trophy not sandy!!! 
Niru, is this the same Sandy who bravely and intelligently solved terrorist and fake baba cases?  Looks like they have switched that Sandy for some clueless person who doesn't even want to be in the TA. No not dependent on Zakir, but he may demonstrate the same qualities she used to have and jog her memory.Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
read all your comments...good to see all misunderstandings sorted out...and I started to watch this show just for Neil Bhatt...it's a happier moment coz DABH got some more audience...๐Ÿ˜›
even though this serial is no 1 in TRP's some of the tracks they r introducing is unrealistic...so i hope as i started to watch this show i'm free to express my thoughts here...So as I said I joined this forum just for Zakir i think Neil's AT is the only place to express my feelings...else it'll be like spamming in this forum and i don't hv much idea abt all the other character's background and all...hope to read some healthy discussions abt the story line and characterization of this show as well other than the usual frustrations...from my one week experience with this show I would definitely request the creatives to concentrate more on sandhya's character...coz it's an unstable character...sometimes they show her as a very smart person n then the next moment very dumb...all the characters need stability and realistic touch...and i hope CV's wont play with zakir's character... if his character will not be a good one we r here to criticize him...I hope CV's wont allow to fluctuate the story line coz of TRP's ...n hope they will show more realistic elements in this show rather than messing up the characters...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by SanaJasmine - 10 years ago