*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
🀣 this is the funniest frustration thread I've ever come across πŸ˜† love all the emoticons used...

I'm only fustrated with one thing, that is Meena/Sudha impressing RK scenes, though humorous I find it quite cheap πŸ˜” 
Seriously  πŸ˜” πŸ€” these days Meenas actions are not Hilarious to me they are quite frustrating and Looking Cheap πŸ€’ .
Thanks Erum for this thread 

Honestly , i am waiting for this Spore track to end, thats why not really following show  ... kya frustration and anger deekhauuu
Not even ek jhalak of Sooraj today!!!
Missed him terribly!
I also missed Sooraj in today's episode. πŸ˜” πŸ₯Ί 😭
I literally started humming "SoorajJi Ki Jhalak dikhalo do... SoorajJi ki Jhalak dikhala do... Ek baar toh dikhaa do..."

thanks for making this thread..time to time we use to get upset with some of tracks..but i found because of diff views long fights go on
thank god now we can exprtess my views without fighting
Mega promotion of DABH all round... IPKKND, YRKKH, SNS cast members SMS voting!!!!

But I sort of hope other serial watchers don't start watching DABH right now because they may get a wrong (poor) impression of the serial and the  upcoming:... 

I am alternating between🀣 and πŸ˜³ at this blindfolded Akki style martial arts knife weilding Suraj (SV31) news... Is he following kung fu sandy's footsteps?🀣...Ek acche khase serial ko kya se kay bana diya...😳

Originally posted by navyaalex8

Mega promotion of DABH all round... IPKKND, YRKKH, SNS cast members SMS voting!!!!

But I sort of hope other serial watchers don't start watching DABH right now because they may get a wrong (poor) impression of the serial and the  upcoming:... 

I am alternating between🀣 and πŸ˜³ at this blindfolded Akki style martial arts knife weilding Suraj (SV31) news... Is he following kung fu sandy's footsteps?🀣...Ek acche khase serial ko kya se kay bana diya...😳

ROFL I am with you Navy! Just when I thought things could not get any worse! At this point I am hoping this whole track is a bizarre ( inception likeπŸ˜†)  dream/nightmare of Sandy's!
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I am also in with my Nisha ChaChi n Deebz Maasi. Mhaare koni akele rehna.

Akki style Sooraj. LoL! Khataro ke Khilaadi.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by navyaalex8

but y is he blindfolded? i thought its ashudh for him to touch meat not to see it. right????????/πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•