*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
The dress which sandhya wore today was good but not that great.it didnt suit her anyways instead she was looking on heavy side.
her makeup wasnt even good but horrible especially that eye shadow why did they choose pink and above it pink lipstick tat was looking bad.and they had put too much makeup.she looks good with less makeup
Does anyone else miss Sandhya's old wardrobe/makeup? I really loved her simpler cotton-ish saris and simple makeup. Don't get me wrong Deepika still pulls off the newer saris/makeup really well and looks very pretty, I just miss her old look. 

Example of old simpler saris:

Example of old simpler makeup:

*oops, forgot to mention, credit for pics goes to Picture Gallery and uploaders! πŸ˜Š*
Edited by Priya_SD - 11 years ago
Oh yes priya. Im with you. I also missed something. But dont know what.πŸ€—...
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Oh yes priya. Im with you. I also missed something. But dont know what.πŸ€—...

Yayyy I'm not the only one πŸ€— I was actually going to post a topic but I was kind of scared so I just posted here πŸ˜†
I too like her simple looks with less makeup. Since the bus accident, I feel her sarees are good but grand for daily wear.  Hope she goes back to her old ways once back in Pushkar.

She looked gorgeous in the blue gown in her off screen pics and in the episode, maybe the makeup spoiled it, still the epi was good.
Yeah! She looks great in off-screen pics! Looks like the wardrobe selection was not great! 

By the By! Why still so less comments on our Voting Thread! 
Completely agree with u Priya. Earlier Deepika looked just perfect with colourful Bandini sarees, light make-up which beautified her features n also her hair which always looked natural. But now everything has changed.
In fact there was sudden change in her sarees n make-up right after ME in May after MU track.
Wish we cud have dat old Sandy back, now dat we get 2 see Surya romance spicing up.
I hope DABH team takes a notice of dis difference.
how on earth mrs.mathie got a husband & kid like that😑🀒
OMG! Another week coming up with no GG-room? will the joint epi with the other serial gonna take over another week or more than 2 episodes? 

any idea? and how on earth they gonna combine they both? i mean show like relatives? huh

but the families looks so indifferent na...! i mean to my knowledge the other family is kinda posh n bit modernish! 

I'm waiting eagerly for GG-room! and to hear that Anas Ji is all fine...!!

Edit:

anyone watched such mixed serial episodes before?

how will it be? an ME for both serials? huh or like same content in both? huh

please share your ideas! i would like to know!

I just want them in GG room / hanumaan gali...!!
Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago

When will Maitie Trick gets Ended 😑 , badly Missing Chotu sweet Taang-Pulling on Suraj πŸ˜†