*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Let the Episodes continue in S'Pore , But they came to India and Why were they are not giving any SBS or SBB .This is My Biggest fruestration ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜•

Badly Missing SurYa segemnts as Anas deepika ðŸ˜¡ 
@vishnu well I have seen this kind of thing before. They did it in bidaai and yeh rishta also.
They won't be relatives for sure🤣
I think the yeh rishta team will welcome sooraj and family upon reaching india. I am not too excited to see it. Seems boring😔
@Maddy, oh okay! thanks! 

so will it be shown in DABH and in the other serial? 

There is a scope for both shows could get more viewers , Leave About TRps but Viewers will increse to that show if Suraj welcome is shown in that show also ..

If anyone taking TRPs seriously here , Am Not offensive to them 
I cant stand that other show. I dont understand why are they pushing that show on us. If I want to watch it I will go and watch it seperately.
Hope they dont show Aksh as I dont like her acting.

Please bring us Chotu. Have been missing him big time with Sandhya and Suraj.Love the way he teases Suraj and they both look at each other shyly.Want those moments back again while supporting each other blindly.
I Dont' like the idea of 2 shows in 1 epi😔🥱
Originally posted by wish.naren

@Maddy, oh okay! thanks!

so will it be shown in DABH and in the other serial?

It will be like a mahaepisode of 1 hour in my opinion
@Yaalini-- I'm sir-prised to see your post in frustration thread. I'm glad that finally you're pouring out your emotions!

I also don't like the idea of clubbing 2 shows.. Bakwas idea. Time-pass episode.
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Yaalini-- I'm sir-prised to see your post in frustration thread. I'm glad that finally you're pouring out your emotions!

I also don't like the idea of clubbing 2 shows.. Bakwas idea. Time-pass episode.

Amli,i never thought to post in this thread, i believe in CVs however i feel its terribly strange to see the other show *no offence indeed*.

We are waiting for this scenario merely 1 month but...now . Completely disappointed with this idea🤢
Even i hate that stupid show YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI ...😡
the leads of that show .al time they overact ...😡
i am feeling terrible to see our Rokcing SHOW getting merged with that stupid show...🥱
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago