_Amina_ thumbnail
wasn't expecting such comments from DABH fans 😔
for yours information YRKKH don't need DABH or any other show for trp! after almost long 4 years and completing 963 epi YRKKH is still the no 2 show in SP *mashallah* and as long as its on air it will be *touchwood* and before commenting about other actors acting u should look at your owns first!! i don't have any enmity with actors or the show. i don't hate the actors nor do i like them. i believe all actors are good on their own way and so is the shows but today some of the comments here made me say such thing.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@amina people are jealous of yrkkh. Our yrkkh is only show which is number 2 in SP and number 3 in across all channels even after three years. So people are feeling jealous. yrkkh rocks. 

Dabh team should thank YRKKH team because they got to work with such experience and beautiful show and its team.

and yes people who are saying hina karan dont know who to act! first they need to check reality. Hina Karan and YRKKH has won over 72 awards. 

Edited by Saraella - 11 years ago
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I did not get this What for this Merge show Epiosde , Ireally Felt Bored to see this Integration Episode , ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Yum_SR thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAHSANTOSH

Chalo Bcoz of DABH , YRKKH would get some trp as people who watch DABH now they have to watch YRKKH.

Team YRKKH has to Thanx team DABH

Just answer me
Have u ever seen TRP thread fully??
TRP's of yrkkh is already gr8😳 n it doesnt need any other show for TRP
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hoping for some GG room and hanuman gali scenes on monday! 

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think this thread is 4 discussing anything about other shows... I am disappointed with them who are comparing YR and DABH and commenting anything about the other show... If you have any complain about DABH then please write otherwise not... DABH rockzz...!!! 
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My Frustration 2day is saturday 😡 and 2marroww is Sunday 😡 , Why this Day is not Moving Fastly ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolmausam

My Frustration 2day is saturday 😡 and 2marroww is Sunday 😡 , Why this Day is not Moving Fastly ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

LOL 😆 😆
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yest they could have gifted us a chota sa tiny sa SurYa kiss at least! 🥺

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
haha.. itna saara SurYa moment in GG room toh diya.. phir bhi frustration!! hay ram!kya karoon..jitna bhi do,utna kam hai ðŸ˜†