Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 9

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
posting to remind all that 
today is the last day for Banner Voting! 

those who thought to vote later! please hurry up!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vishnu bhai - "Why no weekend tickle"???
Aradhya49 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am worried about chaturi ... she is the victim of RK i want her to be safe and get back soon in rathi house
josh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In world top cooking track during Ramzan, I was so frustated by Methi. OMG! Why did the CV make a track during  a month with monoton story. But, after August, I more enjoy to watch DABH.

In the last episode, i watched Sandhya bindni and suraj ji cooking rice, the CV has made such a wonderful scenes.

It's better than Balaji's Pavitra Rishta, no more Arjun-Purvi' scenes, i just found the stories is being monotone and Archana and her saasu maa fighting still continue.
Edited by josh18 - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Erum, where are you..? Kindly take action... Why the age old GOTW thread is not closed yet? There are so many other spamming threads like SBB/SBS segments or watch DABH... Same with banner contest voting thread which was to be closed by 10..? Today its 13..
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's painful for me to watch Sooraj doing nothing in this terrorism track. I know it's all about Sandy's IPS dream to bring into light. But plz CVs use the character of Sooraj as well.
Plz show him too getting clues from RK's behaviours/activities and helping Sandhya to solve the mystery.

If today CVs would hv revealed Sandy's parents n Sooraj's link then Sooraj could have easily realized how important it is for Sandy to prevent terrorism. Then he would have supported her completely other than stopping her as Sandy was worried about.

Plz show him too as a responsible citizen and let him contribute.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday and todays episode i found so dul becaz just glimpses of suraj were shown and he is being shown as if he is sum fool or what ...all the smartness has gone into the brains of  sandhya only ...this is a shear insult to Suraj.😡...i really feel so bad abt it 😭
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt very sad to see Suraj in such a pathetic state.Where is the concept of Diya aur Bati? Sandhya should have atleast partially shared information with Suraj. Suraj had been so happy last week when they were getting closer to each other and now they have brought in the distance.Would it not reinforce his feeling of inferiority? Would he not feel that his wife does not want to share information because he is not educated enough to understand.Unless he is shown supporting her in every move she makes to fight terrorism how can he be seen to understand her yearning? If she can stand behind him in WTC why can't he be shown doing the same.Is not the USP of the serial the undying support spouses give to each other in the realization of  each others dreams? Are we not moving away from the essence of the serial?
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Farhana, Sita n Umdu... Nothing more to say... Just cant watch him doing nothing and in pain... The concept of life partners helping n supporting each other is missing in this track... The way Sandy helped Suraj to win the competition why cant Suraj helps her in this matter...!!!
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why no scenes for suraj these days????