~* PSH WU 9th Aug Reva Sugni friends*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU

Episode was okay ( ahh how can i say good ..i miss sugivi ) . I really like what tvs said that everyone says what he did is wrong but no one can see why he did . No one understand what he is going through . Really he is so heart broken ...unlike sugini who has G with her ..he has none to understand .

What was this talk between amrita & adi ..i thought amrita will leave ..thank god in end she said she want to leave for adi ...ahh i wish adi understand & he changed for her ...Why cant we get some good scene between them to lgihten up the situation.

so sugini think reva is good & tvs cheated her too ..poor tvs ..everyone feelt he is only culprit. . reva & sugini convo was good & let see if CV can show sugini truth of reva slowly & make her realise how vikram life is empty 😛
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

OMFG my sister was right that cv will create ways for Sugni to still be in Vikram equations here we go. So Sugni also thinks Reva isn't sick and Vik was lying I love it.

So Reva recogniz Sugni but not Gulabiya very interesting in deed. Reva either took her meds or is a very cunning woman. I won't be surprise if Sugni is back living in the haveli as Reva assistant or just working there.

You know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Sugni watch your back girl.

CV stop this nonsense of making Amu insecure and clingy is really stupid. Adi was hype and rude but he always acted like him and Amrita had a relationship they never behave like strangers like you're trying to show now.
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
not liking reva-sugni friendship so unrealistic who in their right mind would befriend 'the love of your life's wife'. i thought sugni would want to be as far away from vikram as possible 😕
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarathi!

Interesting twist. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani, word to your post.  Word to your whole post.

Especially to the point about Amu-Adi.  CVS...😡

Heheh Sugni and Reva. I'm loving it too.  You know it will be a long while before Sugni catches on, but sure enough she will. Till then, we will have to watch and enjoy the journey.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this show! The 2 families r seriously dysfunctional! Jiji - hates bednis with a passion but had 2 bite her tongue while younger brother was romancing one. No-one was as relieved as she when the bahu suddenly appeared. Kuhu-fetches everyone; all the time. Adi -can't decide if his fiance is a friend, or a friend he unfortunately promised 2 marry 2 save said friend from humiliation dished out by - jiji! Amu-poor soul is still desperately clinging 2 a relationship that is as dead as the dodo. The bets on how long this 2some will last are off. TVS-now 2b found whining about how no-one understands him! 2b avoided like the plague at present-self pity is annoyingly contagious. The dulhan-who-was-not-2b's family have remained reassuringly true 2 type-they'll sell any family member for money; Sugni-currently 2b found temple-hopping, looking 4 guidance!
croziaxx thumbnail
 I know in coming weeks, sug's misunderstanding will be increase ,not fed.. cvs want as such..so this is expected.. and when rewa said i want to go to temple, i said now definitely she will meet sug... and i was right.. don't know how long we have to wait for rewa's true color..   and i wish tomorrow G will not create a big scene to blaming him again.. this is truly coincident only.. 
now i badly want a new character in this show , as vikram's well wisher, some relative or some body else, *doesn't matter* of him who know everything about rewa's reality .. who can support him and his relationship with sugani.. and help him,he is very lonely now, he needs somebody..        
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
widdy thumbnail
 Thanks Ash-Arti for the detailed update.Very much appreciated!
Reva's scene with Sugni was very irritating, annoying and dragging on.She was getting too much in our faces(I think the majority of fans may agree).
The cv's best solution is to write off Reva's character within the next 2-3 weeks, as the TRP's might plummet if they continue to show her for more than about 2-3 minutes each episode.If the TRP's fall,it will be a herculean and gigantic task to get it over 2 again.
They should show Vikram divorced her or she met with a tragic accident.
 Please,cv's,think about it- to keep the SUGVI jodi and also saving PSH -our favorite serial.

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
Wow Reva seems to be a clever woman wants to become Sugni friend
Gulabia saw Vikram and Sugni talking ... hmm I wonder what will take place