Thendral Upd Thurs Aug 9, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"ennaiku than these 2 have thought about the consequences?"
🀣

nethi adi Pearl!πŸ‘
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update..yr comments were too good..rofl...

nice episode showing TT's rasi..T's idea to TA reg 30K got them into probs with puvi and sudha and n TA's idea to T reg hiding the truth abt money is getting them into prob with MM..enna oru rasi and smart of them to realise it now!!πŸ˜†..Puvi handing over 3K and asking them to give along with 30K-too good...but at least this time when sudha shouted TT remained cooler than usual...

tps's mom shud be sent to the village once tps's issue gets sorted out...think lax must have chosen bhu because of his athai's mouth...

anyway promo scene came fast, so remaining scene tmrw and maybe mohan's too...
wonder if temple will be shown after all this...πŸ˜†

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Pearl akka for the wonderful update with comments!πŸ˜ƒ

Today everyone is in semme kolaveri πŸ˜†...oru pakkam Sudha and Puvi screaming against Tamil and Thulasi and the other side TPS's mom screams at MM
enni tomorow enne nadeke pogutho 
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ€— Funny side-commentss ka πŸ˜†

I liked TA oda dialogs that if they do sth good for someone, later they end up bad ah πŸ˜† Namma Hero ku ithu ippo than purinchu iruku pola πŸ˜† Anyways poor T&T. Now money prob vera 
I wished for a fight between T&T. Like TA cute ah fighting that Thuls nala than he gave money to GW nu and all, but okie it was still good πŸ˜ƒ

TPS mom - No comments.

It was nice that MM didnt believed TPS mom and asked her to come. But i would say, T&T deserve it yenna munnadiye MM kitta solli irukalam. But I feel sollama irukarthu better, still probs arised. Hope they make MM understand. He will surely understand, thats not a problem. Hope Bhuv believes Thuls fully. πŸ˜†

TA ur big work enna achu? Go and search Sujatha. πŸ˜† Somehow episode seemed to be fast. So Bhuv and Padma promo scenes are missing..Maybe we can see tomorrow another new promo.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments PearlπŸ€— & Thanks againπŸ€—

All these people praises sky high if someone favors them and curses to the core if something doesn't favor them...Grr...this same TPS's mom is going to praise T when she get to know that T acted for the sake of TPS...and will expect to erase all her cursing😑.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kalyani's mom talking to Mohan - good step.. 

TPS mom was too much again.. πŸ˜‘

Sudha and Puvi as usual shouting at TT.. TT finally realized that whoever they are ready to help, everyone will be against them.. But now they are in a kind of situation where they cannot leave everything just like that..πŸ˜” 

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update...

Aha aha TPS mom eppidi ithu ellam...

Niyayam 1:
MM - Pondati odi pona vetti podnum
TPS - Purushan odi ponalum paravailla daughter should recocile.

Niyayam 2:
MM - Odi pona pondatiya pakkave kudathu
TPS - Odi ponalum parava illa has to go and live with him

Niyayam 3:
T - Odi pona amma kevalamanave ava kitta sera kudathu
Akhil - Odi ponalum appa romba nallavaru

ippadi pala niyangala puttu puttu vecha TPS mom is the star of the day. Seriously I really really want to see the guy who writes dialogs. Disgusting...

I was not mad at P and S. T and TA need this and much more for being devathas. They do not want to repay full money for K who needs it more than anything but will pay GW.

So 5Lakh story is relayed to every body. When will GW and Sudha know about it? When GW knows she will ask for 3 lakhs and Sudha will come and get her 3K back. GW will even want T to get her pangu sothu from Bhu and give it to GW.

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—  Thanks Pearl for the superb update and comments!!   πŸ€—  

Today was a total BLAMING EPISODE!! 😭CryCryCry
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super updates Pearl with the little comments!

I hope Kalyani gets a good peaceful life when she marries Mohan, this girl deserves a lot of happiness.

Tps mother one word: Annoying.

Why does Sudha always have to jump around when she enters TT house.  Can't she calmly ask them about why they gave a lot of money?  Tulasi and Tamil should have also warned them I guess but Tamil has all rights to give money to help Lavanya.  

TT ready to go to the temple hope we can get a small solo TT temple scene.  I wish Tamil or Tulasi tells MM about their plan.

Faster episode than usual but lately too much harsh towards especially about Tulasi and Tamil...not liking it anymore.