Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WU Aug9- Dazzlers Perform/Weaklings disqualified

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I missed the episode..

Thanks you so much for the wu..

pashika2 thumbnail
what u think weakling team will perform or not??
i hope they perform..
😭
star4ever thumbnail
If they don't perform. Everyone on team Weakling will blame Sharon. The fact Sharon trying to be her old self... I know Swayam will not think for 1 second that Sharon did anything wrong. But in later run he might under the circumstances... or if they became distant. 

Although if they can't do a 5 dancers routine... I am hoping they can put their brains together and have Taani as 6th dancer. They can make last minute alteration... and where they do their western&hip-hop routine... and then Taani going back to her Indian Kathak... or something. 

Although making remarks, I have noticed Bharat always is the first to think so low of people around him. I am guessing he is portrayed that way because he has a sad background... and the whole concept of no one being there for him & psychological tendencies of assuming the worst. 

But what is Vishakha's excuse for assuming that Sharon did this purposefully is beyond me. Maybe she is so stressed because of being disqualified. Not sure. I just wish it all works out for the best. 
Edited by star4ever - 11 years ago
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
according to the storyline looks like taani is going to be 6th dancer for team weaklings